CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I don't understand it (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1184)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-04-2003 01:00 AM

I don't understand it

You know I'm sick of MTV which never plays Creed and VH1 who hardly ever plays Creed . Let's take this Creed Army (Kiss has one why not Creed) and blitz both of these two tv stations , until we get some results mass emails.. Let them know .. We are one we are strong the more you hold us down the more we press on.

DangerousDan85 01-04-2003 01:20 AM

sounds good

Weathered 01-04-2003 01:41 AM

sounds good but who do we email?

creed_affair 01-04-2003 09:04 AM

I'm in. just tell me how.

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:30 AM

Sounds good to me, but quite frankly I hate MTV and never watch it anyways! I am an avid watcher of VH1 and yeah I have noticed lately they don't play to much Creed. To me MTV is a rappers paradise, I highly doubt they will play too much more rock than they already do, plus they are quite the backstabbers as well. MTV is basically made up of irresponsible people who unless you are half naked dancing around or cussing out your mother you will not be on there!

Dogstar 01-04-2003 12:43 PM

Plus, MTV is probably still snubbing Creed because they managed to make it quite nicely on their own without any help from that lame-a** station and Scott as much said so in an interview a few years back.

Amish Warlord 01-04-2003 01:00 PM

'yall are forgetting the TOOL army.

-J

Read JDM 01-04-2003 01:18 PM

VH1 is just as filthy as MTV. Boo to the both of them.

Xterminator27 01-04-2003 01:35 PM

VH1 isnt that bad One last breat did make it to #1.

Much music on otehr hand one last breath got to 17th and fell,
Bullets got to 21th then fell and my sacrifice and with arms wide open were at #1 for only like 1 week.

JenRN 01-04-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Read JDM
VH1 is just as filthy as MTV. Boo to the both of them.

Yeah VH1 gets raunchy some times, but it is still not half as bad as MTV, just my opinion anyways. :)

hotforscott 01-04-2003 01:55 PM

I cannot even watch MTV, VH1 is pretty good about the specials and stuff, but I find it hard to even listen to the radio these days, EVERYTHING is rap and it totally sucks. Some stations are okay, but Rap is taking over in a bad way and I don't think it's fair. I am so glad I have my CD's to jam to.

JenRN 01-04-2003 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I cannot even watch MTV, VH1 is pretty good about the specials and stuff, but I find it hard to even listen to the radio these days, EVERYTHING is rap and it totally sucks. Some stations are okay, but Rap is taking over in a bad way and I don't think it's fair. I am so glad I have my CD's to jam to.

You are soooooo right!!!!! I barely even listen to the radio any more, I have found 1 good station the is called the "X" and it plays rock, good rock too. Plus I do listen to my classic rock station too sometimes, they play Zepplin, Doors, Eagles etc... I love classic rock as well!:D

hotforscott 01-04-2003 02:13 PM

I know there is a station here called the Buzz that is talk radio all week, but on the weekend it rocks. Old and New Rock and alternative. There is a "work-radio" type of station (98.5) that plays Creed without the rap, but I like things a little more upbeat sometimes. It's cool to listen to them when I am in an 80's mood. Other's call themselves "current Hit" stations, but 9 times out of 10 they are playing rap, i will catch creed every now and then though. At my job, they got 1 of the creed OLB new singles that is out and 175 of the 8 mile soundtracks. I mean, come on, that just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! They order what sells though and it seems that people like Eminem for some ODD reason. I still think 175 was a bit overboard. I got the 1 copy of OLB.........lol!

CreedKevin397 01-04-2003 02:19 PM

About this whole mass mail thing...that sounds like a really good idea. We should do it to that one guy who did the review on the chicago show with all that false info.

Bridge of Clay 01-04-2003 03:18 PM

nah... donīt give them attention...

mtv is all about Eminem and those dirty girls who canīt sing farting...
itīs not worthy...

Tremonti_Cobain 01-04-2003 05:48 PM

I'm from another country, but still, I'm willing to help u guys with this e-mail stuff... 'caue the brzillian mtv copies the american one...so, I guess it will be good for me too... :)

Unforgiven Fan 01-04-2003 08:02 PM

screw mtv and vh1...imho

TeriB19 01-04-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

At my job, they got 1 of the creed OLB new singles that is out and 175 of the 8 mile soundtracks. I mean, come on, that just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
That is just wrong on so many levels. But I had to laugh when I read you got the only OLB single Good for you Carrie. You should take it to work and play it over and over and over.

hotforscott 01-04-2003 09:47 PM

I know there is a music manager named Todd and I was doing my price changes and mark downs in music and we started chatting. I was telling him about the Crest tattoos and he wasn't aware of what the Crest was so we went over to the Creed CD's so I could show him and I was like, "I don't have this OLB CD". It had just come in that day. I bought it right then. I didn't get to show him the crest because there was only a tiny little version to see on one of the CD's since they were all sealed up. I still need to show him. At Christmas time the Home Office sent these Christmas CD's that we had to play and they SUCKED. There was Britney on there and this crappy 12 days of Christmas by Destiny's Child. It was awful. I need to bring some CD's because I had to listen to Shania Twain all day Friday. I don't mind her, but ALL FREAKIN' DAY!!!!!!!!! :crying:

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:23 PM

Carrie.... you are cracking me up! I thought I had come across a gold mine when I found that OLB single on Christmas Eve, It was like "a great gift"! Yeah I can imagine the pure pop10 hell you must have been in at work, if I had to listen to Brittney for more than one minute I think I would get sick!:vomit:

Dogstar 01-04-2003 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
... if I had to listen to Brittney for more than one minute I think I would get sick!:vomit:

:roll: :lol:

TeriB19 01-04-2003 10:43 PM

:throwup: Oops, I did it again. Sorry. .:embarass:
You can hit me baby one more time:boxing:

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
:throwup: Oops, I did it again. Sorry. .:embarass:  
You can hit me baby one more time:boxing:

LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: Yeah those "virgin" hips of hers I bet have done it again and again and again!!!!

TeriB19 01-04-2003 10:49 PM

You are probably right. I'm sure she's as pure as the driven slush.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-05-2003 12:03 AM

You guy's are freakin funny , I'm glad my wife turned me on to this board. Maybe one of these days she'll start posting again. She goes by the name CreedFreakTn. Hence the name Mr.CreedFreakTn

JenRN 01-05-2003 12:07 AM

Yeah we get a litte crazy sometimes!:silly:

hotforscott 01-05-2003 12:23 AM

LOl...........just a little crazy! You guys are killin' me too. My husband is just shaking his head. LOL.

TeriB19 01-05-2003 05:26 PM

Yeah, you know, I was wondering what happened to your wife. That's so funny that she joined and posted, then you joined and now you post more than she does. Are you sure it's just that you won't let her on the computer?:P