CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have you ever met a Band member? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2012)

creeder 02-27-2003 03:51 PM

Have you ever met a Band member?

Have you ever met a Band member?
I wish i can do that somethime... Can you share your story here?.<?

Lucy 02-27-2003 04:13 PM

I wish I had!!!
Maybe Scott... I would be lost in his eyes.... :wub:

creedgirl99 02-27-2003 04:31 PM

Same here....... :P

creeder 02-27-2003 05:39 PM

I hope i can meet Mark Tremonti somtime....... And i will, that i promise... I come from norway, but i will be heading for America one time too play the guitaqr with mark tremonti.. its my big dream.. i havent been playing creed song for 2 year for nothing,, i can all their songs..... I love Creed, and the guitar palying of Mark Tremonti!

TeriB19 02-27-2003 09:06 PM

There are several people on our bb that have met some members of the band. I'm not one of them.........................yet.;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-27-2003 09:14 PM

Way to think positive Teri. Your time will come as will mine!!!
:dancing: :stapp:

Mulletman 02-27-2003 09:56 PM

yes i did, i met scot stapp.....

well after i rear-ended his escalade on the freeder....

BUT HEY, it counts!

TeriB19 02-27-2003 09:59 PM

Wow is your imagination in overdrive tonight!!

Dark Angel 02-27-2003 10:18 PM

Yep. I met Mark, Flip and Brett at the Hollywood House Of Blues this last Dec. Saliva was headlining with Theory of a Deadman and Audiovent opening the show. The three Creed boys had a reserved table upstairs near where I was that night, and I noticed them when they came up. They are all very nice guys, got their autographs, and chatted for a few. I kicked myself for not bringing a camera. I could've gotten one in too cuz security was way lax that night. Not much of a story to tell really. They are pretty easygoing and very friendly like. :) Meeting them was completely unexpected. Stapp was not in attendance at the Saliva show, but was in L.A. that night.

hayley 02-28-2003 02:15 AM

i wish

creeder 02-28-2003 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Angel
Yep. I met Mark, Flip and Brett at the Hollywood House Of Blues this last Dec. &nbsp;Saliva was headlining with Theory of a Deadman and Audiovent opening the show. The three Creed boys had a reserved table upstairs near where I was that night, and I noticed them when they came up. They are all very nice guys, got their autographs, and chatted for a few. I kicked myself for not bringing a camera. I could've gotten one in too cuz security was way lax that night. Not much of a story to tell really. They are pretty easygoing and very friendly like. :) Meeting them was completely unexpected. Stapp was not in attendance at the Saliva show, but was in L.A. that night.

WOW you have met my idol, mark tremonti.......
I Want too meet mark tremonti sometime....!:angel:

Sheila63 02-28-2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Way to think positive Teri. Your time will come as will mine!!!
:dancing: :stapp:

I'm with you two. I haven't met them yet either but I have a feeling that I will one day.:dancing:

Said Eyes 02-28-2003 11:43 PM

I'm going to meet them backstage when they hit Australia again. Officially. I'm gonna ask Brett to sign my Virgos CD (and maybe the guys from Creed their CD).

farmgirl 03-01-2003 01:30 AM

Hey All,
Does just saying Hi count as meeting one, or do you have to actually have a conversation? LOL
After a concert this past November in Madison, Wisconsin, I got Marks autograph and said Hi and Thank You!
Not much of a story to tell, I was nervous and freezing, it was like 20 degrees and we had been standing outside awhile.
He was very nice to everyone and even asked if he had gotten to everyone before he went back inside.
Maybe next time, I will say a full sentence. LOL
:rolleyes:

creeder 03-01-2003 08:02 AM

You are lucky!

hide_tremonti 03-01-2003 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Said Eyes
I'm going to meet them backstage when they hit Australia again. Officially. I'm gonna ask Brett to sign my Virgos CD (and maybe the guys from Creed their CD).

How are you so certain that you can meet them? Can I follow y'all backstage? I'd love to meet Mark.

Said Eyes 03-01-2003 09:26 AM

Selling and Distributing Screamline in Australia has it's perks... :D

TeriB19 03-01-2003 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by farmgirl
Hey All,
&nbsp; Does just saying Hi count as meeting one, or do you have to actually have a conversation? &nbsp;LOL
&nbsp; After a concert this past November in Madison, Wisconsin, I got Marks autograph and said Hi and Thank You!
&nbsp;Not much of a story to tell, I was nervous and freezing, it was like 20 degrees and we had been standing outside awhile.
&nbsp;He was very nice to everyone and even asked if he had gotten to everyone before he went back inside.
&nbsp;Maybe next time, I will say a full sentence. &nbsp;LOL
&nbsp;:rolleyes:

fg, that most certainly counts. Meeting someone from the band doesn't have to mean that you sat down and had a meal together talking about global warming. Actually, you've accomplished more than most of us have!

hotforscott 03-01-2003 02:20 PM

You sure have. That definitly counts. Each time I hear a story about Mark meeting someone, I want to meet him more and more as well.

Dogstar 03-01-2003 02:52 PM

Yeah, it seems he really takes the time to be nice to people. There is so little of that in the celebrity world. I hope he stays that way.

hotforscott 03-01-2003 03:28 PM

I do, too!

hide_tremonti 03-01-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

:)
Cheers, mate.

:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-02-2003 03:44 AM

Quote:

Hey maybe you could get me some of the stuff too!! ;)

creeder 03-02-2003 08:21 AM

We can all do it togheter.. let us invite them too a big party!!!
Hehe... :P

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-02-2003 07:27 PM

I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is they are all short. It was kinda funny.

hotforscott 03-02-2003 07:29 PM

I bet they are still taller then me, LOL. I am going to be hanging out in front of the hotels next time they come here. I can't believe I live here and didn't even get to meet them. You are so lucky. I have all your pics saved on my computer, they are too awesome. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

TeriB19 03-02-2003 09:07 PM

I have no doubt that they are all taller than I am. I'm guessing when Flip's baby is born he/she'll be taller than me too!;) I don't care if they are 4'9" I still want to meet 'em!

hotforscott 03-02-2003 09:09 PM

Me, too!

creeder 03-03-2003 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is &nbsp;they are all short. It was kinda funny.

Can you show us the picture?

hide_tremonti 03-03-2003 07:50 AM

Quote:

I've had the pleasure of meeting all of them, had my picture with all but Scott. They are so laid back and easy to talk too, no I'm a rockstar attitude. Scott on the other hand just likes his privacy. When he came out of the hotel he had this huge body guard with him, so he didn't take any pictures but said thank you for coming and shook our hands and on the bus he went. I'm 6'2 and the one thing I noticed is &nbsp;they are all short. It was kinda funny.

Maybe because you're tall!
Mark is more than a foot taller than me...go figure out the maths....LOL
:D

creeder 03-03-2003 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hide_tremonti
Maybe because you're tall!
Mark is more than a foot taller than me...go figure out the maths....LOL

How tall are you?

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-03-2003 10:24 AM

6'2, I sent you the pictures.

TakeUHigher 03-03-2003 12:16 PM

I met Mark Tremonti back in August. In Scranton, Pa... we drove up the night before and stayed at a HO JO. i maid friends with a guy chris that works at the music store that mark was going to be at so i asked him what time should we be there to get in like and all that.... well he told us be there at like 4 there are going to be like thousands of people there and all that so we set the alarm for 3 and we over slept... we didnt get up until 6:30 didnt get out of the hotel until 7:45 got the the music store at 8:15 and we were the only ones in line... the store didnt open until 11 mark wasnt getting there until 2 we were in line for hours but the best thing was we have to hole day on video, have pics and autograhps of him and we went to see them than night front row in the pit. he was the best smile in the world... i didnt know what to say to him so i just stood there and smiled and said hi how are you, and he looked at me and said im great thanks and you? i was in all!!!!:dancing:

JenRN 03-03-2003 01:00 PM

Mark and Flip seem to be social butterflies!:D It seems that no one ever gets to meet Scott and take pics unless it is a scheduled fan meeting. I know at one of shows I went to they had a radio contest and the girls in the pit next to me meet the entire band and took pics with them, even Scott. She said he was very nice and very complimentry of them( they were a VERY overweight and not so great looking) she said Scott hugged her and told her she had a beautiful smile! And she did have a beautiful smile, I thought that was sweet of him. Anyways they spent about 45 minutes with the band in the back and she said Scott talked a blue streak! Damn I wish I knew of the contest or I would of won for sure!!!

I know what you mean about the bodyguard Mr. TN!!! The guy is HUGE :eek: :eek: I just about crapped when he came out with his head gear on to the pit, I thought if anyone messes with him, well........ they would not live to tell about it! He was a HUGE tall black man with a head like a bull dog!!:eek:

creeder 03-03-2003 03:07 PM

Quote:

6'2, I sent you the pictures.

Thanks for sending me the pictures :)

creeder 03-03-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
I met &nbsp;Mark Tremonti back in August. &nbsp;In Scranton, Pa... we drove up the night before and stayed at a HO JO. i maid friends with a guy chris that works at the music store that mark was going to be at so i asked him what time should we be there to get in like and all that.... well he told us be there at like 4 there are going to be like thousands of people there and all that so we set the alarm for 3 and we over slept... we didnt get up until 6:30 didnt get out of the hotel until 7:45 got the the music store at 8:15 and we were the only ones in line... the store didnt open until 11 mark wasnt getting there until 2 we were in line for hours but the best thing was we have to hole day on video, have pics and autograhps of him and we went to see them than night front row in the pit. he was the best smile in the world... i didnt know what to say to him so i just stood there and smiled and said hi how are you, and he looked at me and said im great thanks and you? &nbsp;i was in all!!!!:dancing:

Yeah,, mark is wreally cool.. i hope i will meet him sometime! :dancing:

Sheila63 03-03-2003 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Mark and Flip seem to be social butterflies!:D &nbsp;It seems that no one ever gets to meet Scott and take pics unless it is a scheduled fan meeting. &nbsp;I know at one of shows I went to they had a radio contest and the girls in the pit next to me meet the entire band and took pics with them, even Scott. &nbsp;She said he was very nice and very complimentry of them( they were a VERY overweight and not so great looking) she said Scott hugged her and told her she had a beautiful smile! And she did have a beautiful smile, I thought that was sweet of him. &nbsp;Anyways they spent about 45 minutes with the band in the back and she said Scott talked a blue streak! &nbsp;Damn I wish I knew of the contest or I would of won for sure!!! &nbsp;

I know what you mean about the bodyguard Mr. TN!!! &nbsp;The guy is HUGE &nbsp;:eek: :eek: &nbsp;I just about crapped when he came out with his head gear on to the pit, I thought if anyone messes with him, well........ they would not live to tell about it! &nbsp;He was a HUGE tall black man with a head like a bull dog!!:eek:

Those girls are sooooooo lucky!!! I'm very jealous. It would be fantastic to spend 45 minutes with them!! I would be one very happy woman.:dancing:

hide_tremonti 03-04-2003 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creeder
How tall are you?

5"1'

Stappsmypassion 03-04-2003 05:24 PM

Yes...all four of them this Past December :D

creeder 03-05-2003 08:21 AM

I dont know how tall that is,.,,, i am 194m tall