CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   self pleasure (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10648)

bilal 05-19-2006 06:25 AM

Re: self pleasure

Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!!

Sincirr 05-20-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
haaaaaaaaaaaaa i was going to put this sitution in another thread but since the topic is already open here why not its a senstive issuie a friend of mine has got a 5 year old son who is yep going blind from discovering he has one of those what makes her upset is he just a baby i,ve told her its a natrual process for him to play with him self but its getting to the point where he is acutally wacking himself a lot any advice bigger guys on this sitution

well hes only 5 so theres no way hes gone through puberty. Scary.

Important question: Where did he learn it from?

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
well hes only 5 so theres no way hes gone through puberty. Scary.

Important question: Where did he learn it from?

I know It ...its just so like her luck if its strange sitution it will so like find her he just a baby ...i dont know my Donna Lee Baby Where He Got It From which does make ya wander dose,nt it...im not going to panic im sure its just something he is discovering early ...whats more strange he finds it very natrual just like scratching himself

Xterminator27 05-25-2006 01:29 AM

Lol you people are all noobs.

Its perfectly normal for kids to play with themselves at that age, and no, they dont have a clue what sex is, they dont have any desire for it, they dont know what wacking off it or anything of the sort. It just feels "nice" when they play with it so they do.

Health education KthnkzBye

Rocketqueen 05-27-2006 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Lol you people are all noobs.

Its perfectly normal for kids to play with themselves at that age, and no, they dont have a clue what sex is, they dont have any desire for it, they dont know what wacking off it or anything of the sort. It just feels "nice" when they play with it so they do.

Health education KthnkzBye

well X thats another way of looking at it ...thanks for your advice :D ya know with so much going on in the world ya got worry about the kid playing with himself

Mulletman 05-27-2006 02:42 PM

Pretty much, basically all you need to do is teach him discretion.

Rocketqueen 05-28-2006 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Pretty much, basically all you need to do is teach him discretion.

im trying but i dont think he is understanding to well :D its becoming his pass time its almost like you can set a clock by his routine right before bedtime right around ed ed and eddy his favorite tv show

bilal 05-28-2006 03:30 AM

well...u knw....the more u tell kids not to do stuff like that....the more they do it..............maybe the kid will quite on his own......and surely when hes a little more older......or when he find somehting else more interesting to keep his hands busy.............

Rocketqueen 05-30-2006 01:06 AM

yes...he loves to box...and use me for his punching Bag ...and covers me in brusies ...the left arm is still healing...if he plays like that with other kids he would hurt theme...so i let him play with me...instead it gets tense sometimes..with all the kicking and hair pulling ...at times we both end up injured...but its ok ...the only way you can get him to stop..is to yell you won !!! sometimes we get down right misunderstood ...but as long as we understand each other....but he has slacked off his wacking somewhat PRAISE GOD ...for a while there it was getting to the point..where i did,nt know what to do about it...so i did,nt worry about it so now its like only 10 min a day and he does it in the bathtub