CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp Confesses (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10323)

Dogstar 01-16-2006 12:48 AM

Re: Stapp Confesses

Maybe Mark is still really angry and bitter about Scott. That would be my guess. Maybe hearing the man's voice still makes his blood boil, which might account for his not wanting to listen to Creed songs. In the rock world, you can never really say never, but right now, a reunion seems unlikely.

geletmote 01-16-2006 01:51 AM

if they ever do reunite, ill fly all the way to US to see em in Australia. like 5 shows at least lol

Dogstar 01-16-2006 02:55 AM

:d

The Lithium 01-16-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
WELL Doesnt that make exisiting creed fans feel great?? Thats disgrace for him to say he cant stand those songs and doesnt want to play them, he created them for wat reason then MONEY?? I thought tremonti loved all those songs he wrote im talking about the guitar work mainly, I respect stapp because he still believe there could be a creed reunion, he loves every fukn song and hasnt dissed the songs like mark has even though his gone solo while mark has made his own band his ditched Creed.. Im not impresesed with mark

What's the matter with you? You know Mark only put songs he loves on his records! It can't have been the money, and you know it! He can't stand listening to Creed because towards the end of Creed it was a negative experience for him. And that wasn't his fault! I think it's pretty clear Stapp is the one to blame for that. I'm actually quite sure Stapp is the one to blame for most parts. (My opinion, no one else has to like it). Yes, Flip and Mark may have done some stupid things. Hey, Brian too! But if it wasn't for Stapp's drug and alchol addiction, and the fact that he did, and still does, behaves like an ass, Mark and Flip would've never found themselves in those situations.

I guess you can say Stapp started it, and Mark and Flip ended it. (And for all you who are gonna turn this around and throw it in my face, I'm not talking about Creed in general. I'm talking about Creed's journey towards the end).

cariocawlad 01-16-2006 07:22 AM

Hello for everyone!!

This tread is really burning...Well I just wanna say that I'm glad that Scott is looking for help. Admit the adction is the first and hard step to stay out of the drugs.

I'm sure the things in the next months will only get better: his voice, his actions and, who knows, his relationship with the other guys. I'm not talking about a reunion, as I can't see it in a near future, but heal some wounds between them would be great.

Peace.

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2006 07:25 AM

As Alicia wisely said, think of this:

You had a sad and bitter divorce. Now you're married to someone else and you're happier than before. Why would you spend time looking at your previous marriage pictures???

Dogstar 01-16-2006 01:04 PM

^^^There ya go.

titan9 01-16-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

You had a sad and bitter divorce. Now you're married to someone else and you're happier than before. Why would you spend time looking at your previous marriage pictures???

Very good point.

The Lithium 01-16-2006 03:58 PM

Quote:

'Cause your name is Scott Stapp...?

Stappishot 01-16-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Maybe he's not truly happy as everyone thinks.

The Lithium 01-16-2006 05:02 PM

Hah, I think Alica was refering to Alter Bridge, not Scott Stapp!

Chase 01-16-2006 05:36 PM

I just think, this board as a whole, should at least be happy that the guy has come clean about his problem and seems to be looking for help.

bobben 01-16-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
if they ever do reunite, ill fly all the way to US to see em in Australia. like 5 shows at least lol

Well...if Stapp really show that he's up on his legs again and is through with his problems, then Mark have to forgive him at some point...or has he lost his whole faith in Stapp forever?! If so, then Mark's a very weak man!

Dogstar 01-16-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
I just think, this board as a whole, should at least be happy that the guy has come clean about his problem and seems to be looking for help.

I am glad. I really hope he stays clean and continues doing whatever it does that makes him happy. I was just annoyed that people were blaming the other members for supposedly not helping him.

Chase 01-16-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I am glad. I really hope he stays clean and continues doing whatever it does that makes him happy. I was just annoyed that people were blaming the other members for supposedly not helping him.

No one is blaming the other band members for his decisions... but they are criticizing their desires while their bandmate was obviously suffering. I mean, if they really cared and recognized that Stapp needed help... they could have, collectively, decided to postpone the tour in order to encourage Stapp to sober up and rest. How hard is that? Towards the last days of the Weathered Tour, Stapp looked terrible... it was obvious that something was wrong with him.