CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   self pleasure (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10648)

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 01:14 PM

Re: self pleasure

you guys can argue about it all you want but whats mine is mine nobody else can touch it Except Touching myself in a lot ways beyond FREAKY now creative i prefer self presure thats what rings my bell :)

metalchris25 04-12-2006 02:29 PM

Pray it never happens, dude.

Rocketqueen 04-16-2006 02:12 AM

oh i know it man you can get yourself in situtions easily and sometimes unaware But I,am In Total Control Of My Body

Xterminator27 04-16-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
oh i know it man you can get yourself in situtions easily and sometimes unaware

Power Drills are not vibrators.

Pretty much all you need to know.

Rocketqueen 04-16-2006 02:30 AM

i,ve never thought of power drills X you brought me more creativtiy :

Xterminator27 04-16-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEVER THUT OF POWER DRILLZ X LOLO HAAAAAAAAAA YOUVE BROUGHT ME MORE CREATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had to translate it myself before I could understand what you were saying.

Rocketqueen 04-16-2006 02:44 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just hope i dont hurt myself :laugh: :laugh: because that power tool could be tease haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if not used properly i must explore X

nagpo 04-17-2006 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
btw, u suck:)

i take that back. i apologize.

Ana4Stapp 04-17-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

i take that back. i apologize.

Hey...is this for me? :confused: I mean after TWO months ????? I sent you a PM just to clarify things saying that I had nothing against you , that I had discussed with lots of people here like Chase, Eusebio, Uncertaindrumer but I always respect them because I really LIKE them...etc..etc.... and I got nothing from you but now ..suddenly ...you decided that its time to 'apologize'????

You are very 'FUNNY': !!!!!! :eek:

Ana4Stapp 04-17-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
What's the big deal? If you like it, do it. If you wanna do it, do it! Personally, I don't believe in any religion, and I can sorta set my own "rules"! ;) I think you should do it! It's a good way to get to know your body and to prepare for sex!

Lith...its getting kinda repetative for me to say that I 'love' your words here...lol ---Btw Im missing you.

But yes ...this issue is still very hard to discuss/understand - --speciallly regarding to the girls/women...:(

Rocketqueen 04-18-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Lith...its getting kinda repetative for me to say that I 'love' your words here...lol ---Btw Im missing you.

But yes ...this issue is still very hard to discuss/understand - --speciallly regarding to the girls/women...:(

i for one my girl dont have probleam talking about my vagina thats all it is a vagina and we all have one and if the Good lord did,nt want you to have one you would,nt know it was there AMEN Our Lith Yes I miss him ;) LIKE A Nice Long PAPPYSMEAR ;) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nagpo 04-19-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Hey...is this for me? :confused: I mean after TWO months ????? I sent you a PM just to clarify things saying that I had nothing against you , that I had discussed with lots of people here like Chase, Eusebio, Uncertaindrumer but I always respect them because I really LIKE them...etc..etc.... and I got nothing from you but now ..suddenly ...you decided that its time to 'apologize'????

You are very 'FUNNY': !!!!!! :eek:

i know, but i went back and read it and i felt bad so i just had to apologize

Ana4Stapp 04-20-2006 08:01 AM

Quote:

i know, but i went back and read it and i felt bad so i just had to apologize

Okay...okay... No hard feelings, right?

;)

nagpo 04-20-2006 08:49 AM

Quote: