CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott's upcoming radio tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9704)

The Lithium 10-10-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

I didn't say he never said anything negative about him. What I meant was that if anyone, I think Mark is the one to tell us the truth. But as AB said in that GuitarOne interview. They are only giving us 5% of the truth, which means we only get to hear parts of it. Few parts...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?

I would say yes and no. Yes, it is true it was written for a friend who committed suicide, but from what I've heard Mark is the one who wrote most part of the lyrics for that one. Stapp just helped out a little, then took a lot of credit for it. So I would say partly, but that's just me. I don't know either, but I've always had the feeling that Stapp sometimes says stuff to make himself look good and give the fans the perfect picture of Creed. And I'm not the only one to think that way...

ohiocreedfan 10-10-2005 08:49 AM

The info is under The Grego Show.

titan9 10-10-2005 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE
what don't you like about nickelback's cd? not great?

To sum it all up, I just hate Nickelback. I haven't heard anything from their new CD except for their single "Photograph"(which I absolutely hate), but I've read some extremely negative reviews about the CD, and because I hate Nickelback, I'm not even going to give the CD a chance. To me, they are one of the worst(if not the worst) "Rock" bands on Pop and Rock radio today. I just can't stand'em.

titan9 10-10-2005 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiocreedfan
Did anyone hear the interview Scott gave in Columbus? He stopped by 99.7, the Blitz and I guess they blasted him. I didn't hear the interview, just a little of the conversation afterwards. They have a little of it posted on their site. Sounds like it was ugly!!

Um, I think that is pretty retarded if you ask me. You get a guy to come on your radio show, he gives an interview, and then you blast him? Pretty stupid and incredibly immature, imo. I haven't actually heard the interview, though, so maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

The Lithium 10-10-2005 11:36 AM

I like Nickelback, but I think they should keep to the Metal-style they had on "The State" and "Silver Side Up". I really liked The Long Road, although I thought that was so much more commercial than SSU. But they're new album All The Right Reasons is VERY commcercial for being Nickelback! Even the name of the CD is commercial! Would have been cooler if they named it after the song "Fight For All The Wrong Reasons". I do think it's good, but I'd like to see some heavier stuff from Nickelback in the future

titan9 10-10-2005 11:38 AM

Yeah, see their earlier stuff is good, but the latest stuff...I just can't stand it. This CD and the last one were just way too commercial for my liking, which is why I don't like them anymore.

The Lithium 10-10-2005 01:19 PM

Their new drummer, Daniel Adair, who used to play with 3 Doors Down, is awesome though!! Check out www.daniel-adair.com - and take a look at videos and download one of his drum solos. Oh man, those are just amazing! I'd kill to see Flip do anything like that!

Creed7352 10-10-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Um, I think that is pretty retarded if you ask me. You get a guy to come on your radio show, he gives an interview, and then you blast him? Pretty stupid and incredibly immature, imo. I haven't actually heard the interview, though, so maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

that station apparently replayed the interview this morning...stapp said mark was a "fucking asshole" (on air)... :wtf:

The Lithium 10-10-2005 03:08 PM

Did anyone rip it?

INDIGOSTEVE 10-10-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
that station apparently replayed the interview this morning...stapp said mark was a "fucking asshole" (on air)... :wtf:

I don't think you can curse on air?

Creed7352 10-10-2005 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE
I don't think you can curse on air?

i don't think you can either, but if they're not aware of the fact you're going to...they can't edit it.

he also stormed out of the studio early from this interview too.

titan9 10-10-2005 04:11 PM

Wow, and to think he was handling the interviews so well up to this point. I'm really disappointed in him if he said something like that about Mark. I know that Mark and the rest of the guys haven't said the kindest things about Stapp in some of their interviews, but if Stapp wanted to show that he was somehow more mature than them, or the "bigger man" then he blew his chance.

The Lithium 10-10-2005 05:09 PM

No, AB haven't said the nicest things about him, but they've never bashed him. Stapp really bashed AB this time by saying that Mark is a "Fucking asshole".

Maybe this just shows that AB was right about that...

Chase 10-10-2005 05:38 PM

I'm listening to it now... and WOW... Stapp's coming out swinging at Tremonti and Co. :wtf: I think the pacifist, quiet post-Creed Stapp is done... it now sounds like he's being retaliatory. I smell a Human Clay era Scott... the bar fighting, Durst hating guy. They have the entire interview available to download.

titan9 10-10-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No, AB haven't said the nicest things about him, but they've never bashed him. Stapp really bashed AB this time by saying that Mark is a "Fucking asshole".

True. The closest thing to bashing Stapp was when Brian called him a f***ing pathological liar, or whatever. If Stapp called Brian a f***ing a**hole, I probably would not be quite as offended as I am. Mark hasn't really said anything positively horrible about Stapp to actually warrant such a name. I guess I'm just surprised that Stapp would lash out like that, considering he's portrayed himself as this born again Christian who has learned from his past mistakes. It's just disappointing.