CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

creedsister 01-14-2004 12:55 AM

Geesh That was a long post But the point came acrossed Very clear~~Crap Happens Life Goes On~~Its hard when you get kicked Around So Much And Im sure Geek 2004 Has got A lot prayer Going on for her rite Now And A lot of support I wish I had you fine people to chat with When i Was A cutter But Neverthless Crap Happens ;)

Sincirr 01-14-2004 04:56 AM

Anyone heard from GeeK2004 in the last 2 days or so? Is everything alright?

creedsister 01-14-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Anyone heard from GeeK2004 in the last 2 days or so? Is everything alright?

I HAVENT JUST KEEP HER IN YOUR STRONGLY IN YOUR PRAYERS OK :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 07:17 PM

I'm sure Kim is doing alright, She is a strong girl :dancing:

GeeK_2004 01-14-2004 09:08 PM

I just want to tell you all that i`m ok...And I apperacaite all your prayers and/or thoughts and/or your storys that y'all had told here..

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 09:21 PM

I'm glad that your doing alright Kim :hugs:
Hang in there girl, things will get better :)

hayley 01-14-2004 11:21 PM

Good on you, Kim. :hugs:

Sheila63 01-15-2004 07:17 PM

You're welcome, Kim.:) I'm happy to hear you're doing okay. Julie's right, things will and do get better.:hugs:

archie bunker 01-24-2004 11:32 PM

cut

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
i kid in my school accedently cut part of his finger off

why did he cut himself, we will never know, probly because he wasnt looking at the safety rules

i agree with xterminator or maybe some people just like the pain!! :confused:

creedlover16 01-25-2004 04:45 PM

???

MY OPINION............I THINK PEOPLE CUT THEMSELVES FOR MANY REASONS. MAYBE THERE DEPRESSED, WANT ATTENTION, FOR FUN OR THEY THINK THEY HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? :confused:

hayley 01-26-2004 03:43 AM

For fun..wow their lives must be pretty sick if they like cutting themselves for fun :pukey:

Sincirr 01-26-2004 07:00 AM

Look back on the thread. There is plenty of info on that already posted.

Sincirr 01-26-2004 07:20 AM

And its good stuff too :)

archie bunker 01-26-2004 02:23 PM

pain

seriously these people who do this needs someone to love them they have been hurt by people and they feel worthless an feel that noboby likes or loves them for the people who have done this know this is not true you are somebody and alot of people look forward to hear from you on here. :wiggle:

creedsister 01-26-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
seriously these people who do this needs someone to love them they have been hurt by people and they feel worthless an feel that noboby likes or loves them for the people who have done this know this is not true you are somebody and alot of people look forward to hear from you on here. :wiggle:

awww tell me about it i know you love me :wub:

archie bunker 01-27-2004 12:07 AM

you know it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
awww tell me about it i know you love me :wub:

me loves you sis :) :drunk2:

creedsister 01-27-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
me loves you sis :) :drunk2:

awww thank you i feel the love

MrSeeker 01-27-2004 02:59 AM

I love you all! Hooray!
:D

creedsister 01-27-2004 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSeeker
I love you all! Hooray! :chair: :chair: :D

Guess what me 2 hahaha

hayley 01-27-2004 09:04 PM

Feel the love

GeeK_2004 04-20-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
G2004, most the time, bullies are jealous of the victim, remember that. Once you get OUT of school, you realize that. Stand tall and proud. You do have all of us here to vent to. Obviously, there's many that care about you at this place. Is there a counselor at school? Are you hooked up with a church at all? I'm not going all holy roller on ya, but sometimes there's youth groups there. Don't let the bullies win, which if you hurt yourself or get upset, is what you're doing! Stick with us, at the least. What else can we do?

I came back and started to read this thread thingy again...

ok you said that bullies are just jealous ....

the things is ....

ok...

when I was a kid, I would always get ear infetions...and THAT effected my speech...and lucky me ....talks funny...I say my R's, SH, CH, funny...

whenever I got to seventh grade ....the bullies started coming to me and bulling me ....b.c of the way I look ( I was a big person then and still am....) or the way I dress.....anything and everything about me got made fun of...

now...the thing is .....why would they be jealous of me ...

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Lechium 04-20-2004 08:21 PM

Different people express themselves differently.
Just because you do not practice this form of self expression doesnt nesseccery make it a "wrong" one, now does it?

Sincirr 04-20-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Just because you do not practice this form of self expression doesnt nesseccery make it a "wrong" one, now does it?

What the???
Are U talkin about cutting yourself or bullying there Lech?

Lechium 04-20-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
What the???
Are U talkin about cutting yourself or bullying there Lech?

I read only first page, so it's cutting yourself.

Bullying is dumb, but builds charcter of ones who are being bullied and makes them learn to stand up for themselves. Been there, dont that. Still wount wish it on others.

TeriB19 04-20-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
ok you said that bullies are just jealous ....
now...the thing is .....why would they be jealous of me ...

Kim, the thing about bullies is they don't feel good about themselves. They pick on others to make themselves feel better about themselves. The worse they make YOU feel, the better they feel. I know it's not much help, but try to realize it's their self-esteem issue that causes them to harass you.

And Leech, why not go back and read a little more than the first page. If you did, you'd see she's not judging, just seeking information.

creedsister 04-20-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

Sweet jesus Its Wrong

Lechium 04-20-2004 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Sweet jesus Its Wrong

Why is thinking that it is everyone's right to cut themselves is wrong?

crest tattoo 04-21-2004 10:09 AM

Kim, I know you have some qualities that someone would be envious of. You are a unique girl. I'm proud of you for making plans for your future to allow yourself to live a better lifestyle.
If this isn't the case of them being jealous, I think Teri hit it on the head. For some reason, bullies look better to their friends when they put others down. They have very cold hearts. I know it won't make you feel much better, but when they get older, I would guarantee they look back and regret it. Are they picking on you again?
I'm worried about you still/again. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to. School is almost over. You can get through this. Keep talking to all of us!

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
Kim, I know you have some qualities that someone would be envious of. You are a unique girl. I'm proud of you for making plans for your future to allow yourself to live a better lifestyle.
If this isn't the case of them being jealous, I think Teri hit it on the head. For some reason, bullies look better to their friends when they put others down. They have very cold hearts. I know it won't make you feel much better, but when they get older, I would guarantee they look back and regret it. Are they picking on you again?
I'm worried about you still/again. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to. School is almost over. You can get through this. Keep talking to all of us!

...what if I cant make it through...

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:32 PM

its just that i`ve been thinkin about a lot of things lately....

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Kim, the thing about bullies is they don't feel good about themselves. They pick on others to make themselves feel better about themselves. The worse they make YOU feel, the better they feel. I know it's not much help, but try to realize it's their self-esteem issue that causes them to harass you.

And Leech, why not go back and read a little more than the first page. If you did, you'd see she's not judging, just seeking information.

and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
things after High School get way way better!!!!! ......

God...I sure do hope so !!!

:( :( :(

crest tattoo 04-21-2004 01:56 PM

You CAN make it Kim! You've made it so far. What are the things that are bothering you the most?

Julbright 04-21-2004 04:40 PM

I would say that bullying is not really about jealousy - it is about the bully feeling badly about him/herself and finding someone else to project those feelings onto. They make fun of others to make themselves feel better and superior. You need to just be confident and not let it get to you - they will continue for sure if they know it gets you down. High school is SO different than life after high school - please hang in there

Sheila63 04-21-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

its just that i`ve been thinkin about a lot of things lately....

Kim, I know you can make it. I was picked on, made fun of and had no self-esteem to speak of when I was your age. I also want to share that like you, I had a difficult time with certain letters or combinations of letters myself when I was younger and had a speech therapist help me out. So although I don't know exactly how you feel or what you're going through, I do have some idea. Marlsy is right, life does get better after high school.

We're here for you, Kim.:hugs: Please feel free to pm me at any time, okay?

creedsister 04-21-2004 10:37 PM

[quote=GeeK_2004]and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...Not a shocker everybody has one somewere no matter what they say but i will say these guys are cowards thats how they deal with there low self esteem, My advice take karate And kick there little coward Butts I would love to do it for ya, Feel free to pm me Sweetie :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Lechium 04-21-2004 10:54 PM

self esteem is a bullshit word that exists only in US. forget it.
you feel inferior to some people cuz they're better looking/more popular?
well dont, cuz if you do its a downward spiral. motivation, and such is usless, just go out and do what will make you happier.
want more friends? go out and make them, cuz otherwise you never will get them.
someone is bugging you? deal with then, cuz they wount stop by themselves anytime soon.

basically: got problems? suck it up, and deal with them. no other options. when you do, than this mystical 'self esteem' will appear, but not until than.

TeriB19 04-21-2004 11:39 PM

You sure you're not voting Republican? With that warm fuzzy bedside manner you have, you'll go really far.

Kim, ignore him.

Lechium 04-21-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
You sure you're not voting Republican? With that warm fuzzy bedside manner you have, you'll go really far.

Kim, ignore him.

a) I cant vote (not a citizen). If i could, i wouldnt vote this election for the lack of good candidates.

b) Actually I have her a good advice. Yeah its straighforward, but its true. If she folows it, her life WILL become better. All there is to it.

creedsister 04-22-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...

Hey Geek Love your signature love that song too, It Rocks!!! ;) Whooooooooooooo :hugs: