CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Sleepover Thread... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4273)

Aimee 09-07-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Arms are filled with an assorted case of Ben and Jerry's and a box of spoons. Any takers?
Hell yes!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 10:25 PM

Ben and Jerry's?? *grabs a spoon
They'll go great with the Doritos and wine!! Damn, I thought it was the cops at the door, luckily it was Moonshine sharing calories!!

Rain 09-07-2003 10:29 PM

Hehe ladies, I have had a blast with ya, but Im gonna take a bucket of ben and jerrys and run..;) I hope you all have a goodnight and sweetdreams:hugs:

P.s. be good, if ya cant be bad :P

Aimee 09-07-2003 10:30 PM

The most embarassing moment I ever had was when I was in seventh grade. I stayed at my friend Erin's house overnight. Erin had a really nice house on the edge of a richy neighborhood. She was the first person I knew who had a fridge that gave you fresh water and ice cubes. I was so fascinated by that little square in the refrigerator door, that I had probably ten to twelve 8oz glasses of water that night. You guessed it... I wet the bed. I woke up early all wet (I had been dreaming about pissin on the can) and dried myself out before anyone else woke up.
Good night Rain, thanks for dropping by!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 10:36 PM

Night rain!!

Aimee, don't feel bad. The night of my brother's wedding I had a lot to drink at the wedding (remember now, I was 16!) and then after the reception, we went back to my sister-in-laws parents house and I drank a 6 pack of Miller. I don't remember anything past that sixth bottle. But I did wake up the next morning around 5am having had an accident in my panties (not saying if it was #1 or #2:D) but it was by far my most embarrassing moment. Never shared that before, so don't tell anyone ok? Can we keep it our little secret??;)

Dogstar 09-07-2003 10:39 PM

Hey, guys, just popping in for a quick hello...I brought ya some reinforcements: Corona Extra Gold and some limes! You know what to do, Creed Festers! Let the others in on the tasty secret. Party on....I'm at work, so no brewskies for me :( ...I'm off to Rhody after this, so have a great sleepover!!!! :hugs: to all!

cjme 09-07-2003 10:39 PM

Thanks for sharing Aimee,lol. Nothing better than telling your biggest secrets to a bunch of Best Friends you've just made. uhmmm is terri ever gonna come out of the bathroom, cause i've got to go baaaaaaddd

Kim V. 09-07-2003 10:41 PM

Hey, mind if I join y'al for a bit? It took me awhile to read all the posts in here to get to this point! I've got my daughter's Blue's Clues sleeping bag, and some Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!

Aimee 09-07-2003 10:42 PM

DOGSTAR!! Thanks for droppin the Corona's by. I'll use the limes with my Jose Cuervo. Hope you don't mind!!!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 10:44 PM

CJ, the bathroom is all yours now, just keep Blister out of the trash!!

Hey Dogstar, thanks for the brews, I'll share our recipe for a good beer!! And KIM!!! How did you know Cookies and Cream was my favorite??

Aimee, crank up the tunes, it's getting crowded in here and I can't here the music!

cjme 09-07-2003 10:45 PM

hi Kim, you can have Rain's already warm spot.

Kim V. 09-07-2003 10:47 PM

I don't care much for the beer, can I share some wine, friends? I also brought the Woodstock video!!! Let's FF to Ode and watch Stapp...um,.... ya know......

Aimee 09-07-2003 10:48 PM

Crankin up MOP right...
NOW!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 10:53 PM

Hey, is that the cops outside?

Aimee 09-07-2003 11:00 PM

I wish April and Elayne would show up.