CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed DVD News!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2168)

Aimee 03-15-2003 03:44 PM

Dogstar

It really doesn't make any sense to me. They did do a lot of filming. And the video company saved them a crapload in the process. All it takes is finalizing the film and setting everything up. The DVD's wil sell themselves. I believe that they could make as much money on this venture as they would with one leg of touring. And with much lower overhead. Who knows what they're thinking? It's always like this. I hope they change their minds though. I want the DVD too!

Dogstar 03-15-2003 03:47 PM

I do, too. I just don't understand their reasoning. There are so many fans who would buy it. You're right, they probably could make as much money from it as they would from a tour. To me, it's a no-brainer to put it out. Were they not happy with the footage? They never came out with the live DSD single, either. That would have been so cool.

hotforscott 03-15-2003 04:11 PM

I know, I was gonna buy several of the DVD's. One for myself and then a couple as gifts. I really hope they come out with it. I want is so bad.

JenRN 03-15-2003 05:40 PM

Bring Me the DVD now!!!!!:bounce: I need some concert footage to help me through my pit withdrawls

Bridge of Clay 03-15-2003 10:12 PM

maybe itīs just not the way they wanted it to be...

DangerousDan85 03-16-2003 12:03 AM

we get all excited, we get let down, we get all excited again, we get let down again.

SJack5802 03-16-2003 07:34 PM

WEll, if they do make a DVD, I hope I have a DVD player by then

Bridge of Clay 03-16-2003 07:40 PM

I already ordered mine but I didnīt get it yet... not sure how long it will take!

hahaha I thought Iīd never get a dvd player! donīt worry Scott, things happen when you arenīt expecting them!

Aimee 03-18-2003 01:21 PM

DVD

Ok, let's not get too down about my news. I'm trying to remember that many times, those who run the business don't always open the loop to those who do the work. So, either Tremonti doesn't know what this video guy knows or vice-versa. It could go either way. I guess we'll have to wait until Christmastime to find out! If they're sold, I will certainly buy one for me and each member of my family (Merry Christmas everyone:) ), but I wont stop gathering other gift ideas either. Just in case. Mostly, I just want you all to remember how slow Wind-Up works. I just don't want this to become yet another reason to hate the band for not keeping their word. I know, that's a bad way to look at it, but I think it's a realistic fear.

Yvonne 03-18-2003 05:12 PM

Wow, thanks a lot Aimee, I was getting so excited reading the posts about the DVD, then I read your post :crying:

I couldn't imagine why CREED wouldn't do the DVD thing, not only for the money, but to satisfy the fans, after all Stapp did say if it weren't for the fans there would be no CREED. So who knows what's going on, let's all keep our fingers crossed :) :) :) :) :)

hide_tremonti 03-19-2003 06:27 AM

Maybe the footage wasn't as great as they wanted it to be...

Bridge of Clay 03-19-2003 11:11 AM

thatīs what I said

hide_tremonti 03-21-2003 06:34 AM

Sorry, my bad. I didn't see.

Bridge of Clay 03-21-2003 01:41 PM

donīt worry!
:cool:

hide_tremonti 03-22-2003 03:03 AM

Aimee, is your source reliable? I just heard from Michael Tremonti that it's not scrapped (as far as he knows).