CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 05-02-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 2nd

"Confidence before God."

Through the presence of Jesus at the Father's right hand and the intercession of the Holy Spirit, we can have confidence and come boldly before the Creator of the universe and know that he not only hears us, but also cares for us. Wow, what an audience! Oh, and one final thing, he also ACTS on what we ask.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14-15

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 05-02-2005 09:09 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 05-02-2005 12:15 PM

16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

~1 John 4:16-18

thanks, heaven...your post made me think of the above...:rockon: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-03-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 3rd

"Those committed to God find renewed strength."

Why is commitment so hard? Commitment is never easy; it requires courageous perseverance.

I devoted myself to working on the wall...

Nehemiah 5:16

Heaven

creedsister 05-03-2005 01:26 PM

:) Oh Yes Amen And Amen...Whoever Shall Loose Loose Their Life For My Sake Shall Keep It, ~~~ MATT. 6.13.14 ...Enter YE In The Straight Gate For WIDW IS THE GATE :D And Broad Is The Way That Leadeth To Destruction And Destroys What The Good Lord Got Planed For Ya, AND MANY There Be Which Go In Threat...Because Straight Is The Way WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE ..And Few There Find Be There Find It, For Many Are Called But The Chosen Be Few :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .. PSLAMS 66.8.9 O BLESS OUR GOD YE PEOPLE AND MAKE THE VOICE OF HIS ALMIGHTY PRAISE WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHISH HOLDETH OUR SOUL IN LIFE AND SUFFERETH NOT OUR FEET TO BE MOVED, Pslams 68. 15.16. THE HILL OF GOD IS AS AS THE HILL OF BASHAN WHY LEAP YE YE HIGH HILLS THIS IS THE HILL WHICH GOD DESIRETH TO DWELL IN YEA THE LORD OF HIGH WILL DWELL FOREVER, Luke.14. 10.11. But When Thou Art Bidden Go And Sit Down In The Lowest Room That When He That Bade thee Cometh He May Say UNTO THEE FRIEND GO UP HIGHER , Praise JESUS He So Cool Ya,alls :thewave: For Whosoever Exalteth Him Self Shall Be Abased And He That Humbelth Himself Shall Be Exalted,

HeavenBesideYou 05-04-2005 07:13 AM

Daily Bread

May 4th

"How do I set priorities?"

There is no greater priority than loving and obeying God. Nothing affects our eternal future so significantly.

Choose today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

creedsister 05-04-2005 11:03 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bounce: Number 1 Priortie ...

HeavenBesideYou 05-05-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 5th

"Open your heart to new things and grow."

There are many breathtaking experiences in this life that God has given to us. He has reserved some special things for each of us. These experiences help us touch the wonder of God. They involve us in His mystery, and they remind us of just how great He is. Embrace life fully. Try new things. The Lord is offering you new excitement and opportunity every day of your life.

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! For then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Psalm 55:6

Heaven

creedsister 05-05-2005 10:49 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-06-2005 07:18 AM

Daily Bread

May 6th

"Forgiveness and healing."

To confess is to do two things with our sin: 1) to recognize sin for what it is in God's eyes and 2) to get rid of our secrets and be honest with another Christian. James' language is powerful. He mentions that this confession doesn't just bring forgiveness. It also brings healing.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

James 5:16

Heaven

creedsister 05-06-2005 02:40 PM

Praise Jesus

This Song Always Reminded Of The Place Of Forgiveness Plan And Simple*** I Could Start Dreaming But It Never End..As Long As You,re Gone We May As Well Pretend I,ve Been Dreaming Straight From The Heart..You Say Its Easy But Who,s To say That We Be Able To Keep To Keep It This Way But Its Easier Straight From The Heart Tell Me We Can Make Another Start ..You Know He Will Never GO AS LONG AS HE KNOWS ITS COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART**I,ll see you on the street some other time and all your words just fall out of line :) cuz im dreaming straight from the heart You Know He Will Never Go As Long As He Knows Its Coming Straight From The Heart :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2005 08:02 AM

Daily Bread

:smileyban

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2005 08:04 AM

Daily Bread

May 7th

"False prophets."

We live in a world dominated by smooth talkers who proclaim goodness but are corrupt to the core. Jesus warned that many false prophets would come preaching harmony and love, but that they were wolves in sheep's clothing. Ask God's wisdom and guidance as you make choices in your life. He will expose the darkness of lie and deceit through His holy light.

The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Psalm 55:21

Heaven

creedsister 05-07-2005 12:51 PM

Praise Jesus

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ** :) :D Pslam 57. BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME FOR MY SOUL TRUSTS IN YOU ALONE OH LORD YEA IN THE SHADOW OF MY WINGS WILL I MAKE MY REFUGE UNTILL THESE CALAMITIES BE OVERPAST PRASIE THE LORD I WILL CRY UNTO THE UNTO GOD MOST HIGH UNTO GOD THAT PEFORMETH ALL THINGS FOR ME HE SHALL SEND FROM HEAVEN AND SAVE ME FROM THE REPROACH OF HIM THAT WOULD SWALLOW ME UP SELAH GOD SHALL SEND FORTH MERCY AND HIS TRUTH :bounce: My soul is amoung lions sooooooo ***and i lie even among theme that are set on fire even the sons of men whose teeth are spears And Their Tounge3 A shap sword BE THOU EXALTED O GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS LET GLORY GLORY BE ABOVE ALL THE EARTH They Have Prepared a net for my steps :rolleyes: My Soul Is Bowed Down They Have Digged a pit before me into the midst whereof they are fallen themeselfs My heart is fixed Oh God I WILL SING AND GIVE PRAISE AWAKE UP MY GLORY LET IT SHINE PSALTERY AND HARP I WILL PRAISE THEE O LORD Amoung The People And Amoung The Nations ..FOR THY MERCY IS GREAT UNTO THE HEAVENS AND THY TRUTH UNTO THE CLOUDS BE THOU EXALTED OH GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS AND ABOVE ALL THE EARTH*** FOR IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND WICKED BE UNDER HIS FEET PRASIE THE LORD !!!! :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-08-2005 08:14 AM

Daily Bread

Mothers Day 2005

"Celebrating the strength a Mother brings to family."

Families were Gods' unique idea from the beginning. There is no greater institution, no better group of people to affect positive change in the world than the family. Nowhere can the truth of God's Word be more effectively taught and modeled. Mothers are known throughout the world for their beauty, vibrancy, strength, and God given abilities to hold together, guide, and nurture a family through it's triumphs and defeats...

Mothers Day is a time of commemoration and celebration of Mom.

Happy Mothers Day!

Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.

1 Peter 3:8

Heaven