CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

GoodGodGirl23 04-14-2004 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
actually I'm just looking for exuses to hurt random people...

Awww, behave now!! :)

RMadd 04-14-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
it could be

that's not what you told him and myself

aussiecreeder 04-14-2004 08:28 PM

hey what is with the monogomous relationships? lets do it the old fashioned mormon way! :D i can have one girlfriend in the U.S, another in Australia, one in Europe and i'll keep all of you in the dark! oops.... ;)

Mulletman 04-14-2004 10:07 PM

lol poligamy!!

RMadd 04-14-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hey what is with the monogomous relationships? lets do it the old fashioned mormon way! :D i can have one girlfriend in the U.S, another in Australia, one in Europe and i'll keep all of you in the dark! oops.... ;)

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

Sincirr 04-15-2004 12:32 AM

Quote:

I thought that was sailors, hehe.

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 01:15 AM

Quote:

Mormons haven't practiced poligimy since the 1831. To be precise, in the Doctine & Covanents, section 41, (revelation given to Joseph Smith, Sidney Rigdon, Parley P. Pratt, and Leman Coplet at Kirtland Ohio in March 1831) verse 16: "Wherefore, it is lawful that he should have one wife, and they twain shall be one flesh." Poligimy, was actually not even a "church practice." It was not taught in the church, although people did it. Not only mormons. Please, don't get me started. Just a word to the wise. If you have a joke that refrences mormons, be careful.

H-D :nut:

Sincirr 04-15-2004 01:41 AM

I dont think he was refering to the polygamy side of things, just the way the Elder's travel.

Sincirr 04-15-2004 01:45 AM

Not that I agree ok

hayley 04-15-2004 02:07 AM

What about me? Who loves me? :dunno: :laugh:

facelessman 04-15-2004 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I dont think he was refering to the polygamy side of things, just the way the Elder's travel.

nah i dont think so

creedfan47a 04-15-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I guess my secret crush is no surpise, bec and Alisha. On the other hand, I am jenn's cabana boy!

Wow, you're still holding a torch for me?!? :o I'm touched! :)

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Mormons haven't practiced poligimy since the 1831. To be precise, in the Doctine & Covanents, section 41, (revelation given to Joseph Smith, Sidney Rigdon, Parley P. Pratt, and Leman Coplet at Kirtland Ohio in March 1831) verse 16: "Wherefore, it is lawful that he should have one wife, and they twain shall be one flesh." Poligimy, was actually not even a "church practice." It was not taught in the church, although people did it. Not only mormons. Please, don't get me started. Just a word to the wise. If you have a joke that refrences mormons, be careful.

H-D :nut:

okay sorry it was only a joke, i won't do that again? how bout a joke at the expense of the jehovah's witnesses? what do you do when a JW knocks on your door? hehe i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's love for sheep if you know what i mean!

facelessman 04-15-2004 03:18 AM

:peoplesey

hayley 04-15-2004 05:06 AM

Quote:

i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's
love for sheep if you know what i mean!

:laugh: :laugh: Too funny :baaa:
And I don't like sheep all that much ;) Exepct for their cue little tails that move when they run

creedsister 04-15-2004 08:03 AM

Quote:

Hey aint nothing old fashioned About That hide REALLY ;)

JenRN 04-15-2004 08:41 AM

Quote:

WOOOO! I fucking rock! According to teri the line forms to the left. Just dont forget the redbull - it gives you wings!

I guess my secret crush is no surpise, bec and Alisha. On the other hand, I am jenn's cabana boy!

Mullet is MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!! :smokin: :naughty:

GeeK_2004 04-15-2004 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
that's not what you told him and myself

who said that it wasnt him ???!!!!!

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:laugh: :laugh: Too funny :baaa:
And I don't like sheep all that much ;) Exepct for their cue little tails that move when they run

and they sure move their little tails when they see you kiwis! :D
Hide is one very old fashioned young lad.....now go back to the kitchen! j/k :D

Mulletman 04-15-2004 11:35 AM

Thats my girl!!!!!!

Shadow 04-15-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

it depends on how you mean that... if you mean that i don't want to hook up w/ a minor b/c that's illegal in my state (well, not having a crush, but what could result, and since i try not to bother myself w/ stuff that will never work out....)... and it'd be a bit weird to go for ladies as old as some of y'all on here (no offense), even if they are MILFs (which i don't know, don't care)

Wow, I wasn't even thinking about the 'minor' end of it. I was thinking you could be a male in your 20's and have a crush on an older female (it works for Demi and Ashton). Or visa versa (it works for Bruce Willis and the girlfriend half his age (and then some)).:dunno:. But we're talking board crushes - so it's all just fantasy - so age wouldn't really matter :D (Unless I'm missing the whole point here - which wouldn't surprise me. I can be very easily confused :D )

My crush will always remain Scott Stapp. :D

RMadd 04-15-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
who said that it wasnt him ???!!!!!

no one.... but you said it might be, and i'm saying it is for sure

Mulletman 04-15-2004 12:50 PM

yea these are all fantasy crushes. For example I have a crush on Alisha, doesnt mean I am going to drive down to Victoria to get in her pants. This is all fantasy, think of it as one of those High School TV shows.

GeeK_2004 04-15-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

no one.... but you said it might be, and i'm saying it is for sure

ok ....

thats good !!!!

RMadd 04-15-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

For example I have a crush on Alisha, doesnt mean I am going to drive down to Victoria to get in her pants.

what's stoppin ya? lol

Mulletman 04-15-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

what's stoppin ya? lol

Green light!

Aimee 04-15-2004 03:23 PM

Oh shoot not you!!! What the hell, Teri did I get his name wrong? See, it's JANGO!!! That's it.. Hahahahahahahaha. My apologies Jooji, didn't mean to scare you there.

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

okay sorry it was only a joke, i won't do that again? how bout a joke at the expense of the jehovah's witnesses? what do you do when a JW knocks on your door? hehe i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's love for sheep if you know what i mean!

Yeah, I'm not mad, and I understand it was only a joke. As far as I know, there aren't any JW's here... All I do when they knock on the door is hide.

H-D :punk2:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-15-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

what's stoppin ya? lol

I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light. If you're looking for someone who's easy, just date one of the freshman girls. That's why all the senior guys go for them. :vomit:

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 05:33 PM

BearFan... when you cross the checkered flag at Alisha, there'll already be someone there holding the trophy.
*hint hint* LOL.

H-D :punk2:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-15-2004 05:35 PM

very funny collin.......very funny...... :rolleyes:

Mulletman 04-15-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light.

Big red light with barbed wire, 300 pitbulls, national guard, mine fields, and whatnot.

TeriB19 04-15-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
Oh shoot not you!!! What the hell, Teri did I get his name wrong? See, it's JANGO!!! That's it.. Hahahahahahahaha. My apologies Jooji, didn't mean to scare you there.

Honest mistake, Aimee, you kook. Jango is easily confused with Jooji.

JulieCitySlicker 04-15-2004 09:33 PM

Hey Teri :D
How are ya?

RMadd 04-15-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
BearFan... when you cross the checkered flag at Alisha, there'll already be someone there holding the trophy.
*hint hint* LOL.

hate to burst your bubble, but i'm pretty sure i'm not competing in that there race... lol... have fun racing against yourself, though.

RMadd 04-15-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light. If you're looking for someone who's easy, just date one of the freshman girls. That's why all the senior guys go for them. :vomit:

well, gee golly, i'm a freshman! i guess college is different. but i agree, senior guys going for freshman girls is a little weird. actualliy, it's alot weird. i've got about a 1 or 2 year (below me) rule right now, anyway, and i ain't got nobody on this board. keneetchy-wah, bitches!

hayley 04-15-2004 11:04 PM

Oooh, someones cool

facelessman 04-15-2004 11:33 PM

yeah, thats right!

hayley 04-15-2004 11:55 PM

You can have a cookie too if you want to

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

well, gee golly, i'm a freshman! i guess college is different. but i agree, senior guys going for freshman girls is a little weird. actualliy, it's alot weird. i've got about a 1 or 2 year (below me) rule right now, anyway, and i ain't got nobody on this board. keneetchy-wah, bitches!

I think we know why senior guys go out with freshman girls. ;)