CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion' (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12146)

mrcreedfreaktn 04-02-2009 06:14 PM

Re: Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion'

That video quality is awesome, I do believe we are going to be seeing a Creed reunion this year. :)

TrulyAmazing 04-02-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrcreedfreaktn
That video quality is awesome, I do believe we are going to be seeing a Creed reunion this year. :)

Yes We Our Indeed Come Hell Or high water we shall see a creed reunion this year : mrcreedfreaktn good to see ya again dude

Tremontiriffs77 04-03-2009 07:45 AM

Hey I would like to say hello to everyone.... Im new here and I am a huge creed fan and didnt know about this site until recently...Seems like a chill place...

Tremontiriffs77 04-03-2009 08:07 AM

Just checked creeds website...Its Official Summer 09 they are back...This is awesome...I wonde how long it will be before tickets go on sale...I hope soon...

Sakizopa 04-03-2009 11:24 AM

personally i think that they really should be unified in their personal thoughts to their claim. i make my personal JohSepBach in my Solaia for a while. One by one as good for music in itself!

mrcreedfreaktn 04-03-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Yes We Our Indeed Come Hell Or high water we shall see a creed reunion this year : mrcreedfreaktn good to see ya again dude

Thank you glad to be back :)

TrulyAmazing 04-03-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrcreedfreaktn
Thank you glad to be back :)

Your Welcome :peacelove

Agent D 04-03-2009 05:55 PM

I'm not feeling this at all. Hate to be a negative nancy when everyone else is so happy. I just don't want to see Alter Bridge fall apart after only two albums on top of which, Mark, Brian, and Flip all insisted countless times that they'd never do a Creed reunion. Never ever they said. Not for millions upon millions of dollars. Now all of a sudden there's officially gonna be a reunion? Talk about hypocrites.

FreedomFighter 04-03-2009 07:45 PM

Right on agent d! I don't want to see alter bridge go either. Creed was great but there time is done. I still think Stapp is gonna just take his backup band out and call themselves Creed.

Good news from AB today too...they're together writing right now for their new album. Rock on!

Agent D 04-05-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomFighter
Good news from AB today too...they're together writing right now for their new album. Rock on!

Now that's good news.

Dogstar 04-06-2009 05:27 PM

Welcome back, Mr. TN :)
Tremontiriffs, welcome to the board.

TrulyAmazing 04-06-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
I'm not feeling this at all. Hate to be a negative nancy when everyone else is so happy. I just don't want to see Alter Bridge fall apart after only two albums on top of which, Mark, Brian, and Flip all insisted countless times that they'd never do a Creed reunion. Never ever they said. Not for millions upon millions of dollars. Now all of a sudden there's officially gonna be a reunion? Talk about hypocrites.

Spidey :) i dont see Alter Bridge Falling Apart I,ll Be The First On The Line To Admit My grandpappy always said God Rest His Soul Never Say What You Wont Do because it always happens Im For This Reunion Even More So Since Tallica Made The Hall Of Fame i,d like here some new stuff as well just a side B record With The Tour mabey acoustic album would be nice and see that magic song wrting fourmula of tremontie and stapp

Chase 04-07-2009 11:39 AM

They're probably just going to release some stupid DVD made from footage that was filmed 8 years ago or something.

Got My Back? 04-08-2009 06:09 PM

Wow. I actually think finally getting a real, official Creed live DVD would be fantastic.

Chase 04-08-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got My Back?
Wow. I actually think finally getting a real, official Creed live DVD would be fantastic.

I was hoping for it like 6 years ago. Actually, I think that it's very likely that Stapp is reviving Creed with his current backup band as the members. I haven't heard or seen anything to think that Tremonti and Co. are coming back.

mrcreedfreaktn 04-09-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Welcome back, Mr. TN :)
Tremontiriffs, welcome to the board.

Thanks, It's good to be back :)

TheGreatDivide 04-10-2009 11:31 AM

While the idea of a Creed reunion does make me some what happy, I wonder how die-hard fans and closet fans would actually go. Also the lack of any updates is some what worrying me. Just once I like to see them on stage before i die.

eusebioCBR 04-10-2009 11:37 AM

I wonder how many die hard fans are left. Alot of time has passed and people have moved on. Who knows?

Chase 04-12-2009 12:11 AM

I think people will still go to see them. Van Halen still sells out shows... even without David Lee Roth.

Agent D 04-12-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
I think people will still go to see them. Van Halen still sells out shows... even without David Lee Roth.

That's because they're Van Halen.

TrulyAmazing 04-12-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I wonder how many die hard fans are left. Alot of time has passed and people have moved on. Who knows?

yes a lot of time has passed indeed But Everybody Is A Wating There Will Be Plenty Im sure of it

Redeemer 04-13-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
That's because they're Van Halen.

Pretty much.

HuMaN~ClAy 04-21-2009 02:51 PM

Haven't been on this board in 2, maybe 3 years but i remembered it and decided to check it out again today. Still recognize a lot of people posting here :D.

It's cool to be back on it, however... This whole reunion makes me sick to my stomach.

I loved Creed, and i still do love their music. But they split and it was really rough, lots of crap was said. Tremonti wanted to get away from the cookie cutter radio songs and write the music he likes. If he actually does this I'll be very disappointed.

And is this going to be done through Wind-Up? Please tell me Tremonti & Co. are not going back there.

m0rningview23 04-23-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
Haven't been on this board in 2, maybe 3 years but i remembered it and decided to check it out again today. Still recognize a lot of people posting here :D.

It's cool to be back on it, however... This whole reunion makes me sick to my stomach.

I loved Creed, and i still do love their music. But they split and it was really rough, lots of crap was said. Tremonti wanted to get away from the cookie cutter radio songs and write the music he likes. If he actually does this I'll be very disappointed.

And is this going to be done through Wind-Up? Please tell me Tremonti & Co. are not going back there.

I remember you, Human Clay. I believe you hosted lots of Creed audio and video -- thanks for that.

I don't recall if I posted under a screen name back then or not. I just got this one today. But yeah, this Creed stuff is pretty wild. Not to mention the new album -- for those that don't know, Scott Phillips said Creed is releasing its 4th studio album near the end of the tour. Then Alter Bridge will get back into the studio in November.

It seems like a strange thing for Tremonti and everyone -- Phillips even said that there was still some bad blood between the group. It's like a financial decision. But I think it may help Alter Bridge a lot. It may get more people to check them out.

As for the question of Wind-Up, they obviously will have a significant hand in this. But it's unclear whether it's 100% in their control. I have a feeling Universal may benefit from this as well. Phillips said that Wind-Up is involved in the negotiations, which suggests to me that it could be done through both Wind-Up and Universal. Who knows...I thought we'd know more details by now, but they're being very quiet about this.

Anyway, good to see you post again Human Clay.

eusebioCBR 04-23-2009 05:12 PM

When it comes down to money it seems anything is possible:deal: . There's still bad blood, a tour, a new cd, then back in the studio for Alter Bridge and I'm assuming Scott's going back to his solo career. This is so bizarre:peoplesey

Dark_Knight 04-23-2009 07:32 PM

Well I can tell you its not solely for the money, that's clear, Mark, Scott, Scott & Brian aren't that desperate for money anyway.
And we don't know anything about their relationships as of today anyway so to say bad blood already is jumping the gun...(yes I know Flip said it). They haven't been together in several years, it takes time to work these problems out & I for one am trying to stay positive about it but if it doesn't work out then so be it. Yes it's a little bizarre but until we hear from the guys we can't really say much.

eusebioCBR 04-23-2009 08:31 PM

I'll continue to say as "much" as I like:roll:

geletmote 04-24-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adparaiki
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

I really hope they tour in england uk or give me plenty of notice that it will only be a US tour so I can get to America.

I never got the chance to see Creed live before and regreted it for so long.
:D

Dont forget Australia :headbang: Yes ive regreted it for a long time aswell back on march 2002 this would be extroadinary.

Chris98GT 04-25-2009 05:42 AM

Creed.com has the "Summer 2009" video back up again. The suspense is killing me!

btw, I don't think I've posted on here since Blackbird came out. If anything I expected to come back to talk Alter Bridge at some point. Last year, if anyone had told me a Creed reunion would happen this year, I would have busted my gut from laughing so hard. I still cannot believe it.

TrulyAmazing 04-25-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'll continue to say as "much" as I like:roll:

well you just go right ahead and just say ohhhhhhhh what you need to say go ahead ad say it brother whats on your mind :D just do it right :roll: