CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge/Stapp Article From Metal Edge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8179)

Dogstar 12-15-2004 09:47 PM

Ok, people, can we dispense with stuff from other boards? We like to keep that stuff out of here because the administrator of this board respects the fact that other people are taking the time to provide fans with a forum, as he is doing. People have made their points quite clearly, and really, what is coming now is repetition, and as one board member has said, repetition is evil. Let's calm down on the name-calling, too. Thank you all for your cooperation :D.

Steve 12-15-2004 11:05 PM

Gees, I don't browse the forums all afternoon and look what happens...

Ok people, enough of the PBF stuff. If you don't like PBF or any other fan site, keep it to yourself. If you want to rant about another site, do so via PM, e-mail, or make your own site to rant about it. This is not the place to rant about fellow Creed related web sites and communities.

Torn Daredevil 12-16-2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
If you want to rant about another site, do so via PM, e-mail, or make your own site to rant about it.

I definitely will. Thanks! :D

creeddane 12-16-2004 03:39 AM

WELL
another thread that got fucked up, because of certain members disagreements....

:D

creeddane 12-16-2004 03:45 AM

and for the record
these discussions are pretty weathered, so to speak.
People is just nagging about who's god who's not...........................
Nothing new has come up in the last 100 threads/discussions about such subject, whatever it starts out with.

Im sure even Mark and Stapp would laugh equally hard if they read them.... :D

creeddane 12-16-2004 04:50 AM

i think i posted these lyrics before:

I am right you are wrong
I am right you are wrong
I am right you are wrong
No one's right and no one's wrong
In America

Is This The End?

I think not

titan9 12-16-2004 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
This is not the place to rant about fellow Creed related web sites and communities.

Yup, I completely agree with that, Steve. I only defended PBF(and I've never been to their forums) because I respect the fact that they are providing an excellent Stapp fan site, even if some members might be obsessive(and I can't really say they are over there because I have never had a membership over there) Like I said, I do not believe that Stapp is the only one who has "obsessive" fans. Any artist that is popular has those kinds of fans. AB does, that I am sure of.

I'm done with defending PBF now, like Steve said, there shouldn't be PBF bashing going on here anyway. Let's focus on AB and Stapp, not on the fan sites. :)

Steve 12-16-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Let's focus on AB and Stapp, not on the fan sites. :)

.... or the people on the fan sites. :)

titan9 12-16-2004 12:15 PM

Yup. This thread went from being about AB and Stapp, to being about Stapp then to being about PBF. We gotta get it back on track and focus on AB and Stapp, not on fan sites.