CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How old are you?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=905)

Mulletman 12-14-2002 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I will help you with the health part BUT.....Maturity all I can say is I think it keeps going backwards for men!:lol:

actually no, it goes forward but very slowly up untill college. after college men seem to stay at a mediocre maturty level. that stays the same for about a few years until he hits mid-life crisis, in which his maturity level go back to that of his college days (which explains the fancy sports car and the 18 year old blonde named crissy)

hayley 12-14-2002 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I will help you with the health part BUT.....Maturity all I can say is I think it keeps going backwards for men!:lol:

LOL;)

CollectiveSoul 12-14-2002 09:35 PM

Im 14 andi have thoughts on this im going to share on a thread i will start

marlsy 12-14-2002 09:39 PM

what are your thoughts???:confused:

Sheila63 12-14-2002 10:06 PM

Well, I guess I'm the oldest who's responded so far. I'm 39. I'll be 40 next May and I'm looking forward to it. I'm enjoying myself more now then I did when I was a teenager or in my twenties so I say bring on the 40s!!! Besides this band makes me feel like I'm a teenager again (but enjoying more)!!!:dancing:

marlsy 12-14-2002 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Well, I guess I'm the oldest who's responded so far.  I'm 39.  I'll be 40 next May and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm enjoying myself more now then I did when I was a teenager or in my twenties so I say bring on the 40s!!!  Besides this band makes me feel like I'm a teenager again (but enjoying more)!!!:dancing:

I'm very happy with my life also!! My teens were kinda scary, I was not a very good girl! Got into a lot of trouble! My life now is normal {what ever normal is!} and I love it!! Your right about Creed making me feel young, they really do bring out the passion in me!!:bounce:

JenRN 12-14-2002 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
actually no, it goes forward but very slowly up untill college. after college men seem to stay at a mediocre maturty level. that stays the same for about a few years until he hits mid-life crisis, in which his maturity level go back to that of his college days (which explains the fancy sports car and the 18 year old blonde named crissy)

LOL:lol: I guess that explains the Pepsi commercail with Bob Dole lusting over Britney Spears!:D

souldancer 12-14-2002 10:53 PM

Quote:

Well, I guess I'm the oldest who's responded so far.  

;)

Dogstar 12-14-2002 11:22 PM

Quote:

Well, I guess I'm the oldest who's responded so far.  

Negatore...;)

DangerousDan85 12-15-2002 12:45 AM

since joining the board my maturity has been a downward spiral.

Dogstar 12-15-2002 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
since joining the board my maturity has been a downward spiral.

:lol:

DangerousDan85 12-15-2002 01:55 AM

at first I posted mostly about creed, but now I talk about my unique tastes in food, music, and fashion

Dogstar 12-15-2002 01:57 AM

All pretty interesting, I must say. Do you really like pop music or are you playing with us? I don't mean to sound judgmental, but there aren't many on this board who are into Britney, Barry M. or Justin Timberlake. Just curious.

souldancer 12-15-2002 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
, but there aren't many on this board who are into Britney, Barry M. or Justin Timberlake. Just curious.

Oh no...do you mean, Barry Mani .. :puke:

Dogstar 12-15-2002 02:01 AM

You guessed it, SD...couldn't bring myself to type the whole name.;)