CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6428)

creedsister 05-03-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Did you notice Jagger was eating something??? Haha, can you guys imagine Scott making Jagger a sack lunch or something! That's cute. :D

uh yes cute yes then again he could got it out of a vending machine :D

Julbright 05-03-2004 04:09 PM

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THOSE _ I just now was able to see them - He looks so good - he is working hard to get back in shape - he looks so great - and Jagger - I can't believe my baby is growing up so much!!! It is good to see him out and about - I don't suppose they will ever replay it again now that the week is over will they? I was out of town all last week and didn't tape it - only the part of the interview with the cutie pie girl (aka the b***ch stealing my boyfriend) - I didn't know there were gonna be lots of times with scottie in them.... anyone putting it up on mIRC?

Shadow 05-03-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
.... anyone putting it up on mIRC?

Jul, the creed channel on mIRC is still down. You didn't miss too much. He was only on a total of about 2 minutes. But, don't forget, to watch him on VH1 this Friday night at 9:00 pm in the VH1 movie '30 days 'til I'm famous'. Look for the thread, I posted a picture of Scott from the show. He looks fabulous.

hayley 05-04-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
i know it and mines always in my way,, so i wear big shirts to cover up mine for that reason,,,But Guys are in to em,,

:eek: Thanks for that information :wtf: j/k. :laugh:
Mine are medium size and I am quite happy. :D lol

GeeK_2004 05-04-2004 10:23 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-04-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

uh yes cute yes then again he could got it out of a vending machine :D

Maybe so, but I bet when they're at home Scott makes him stuff! He's a 5 year old, I bet Scott makes him peanut butter and jelly or something! Then I'm sure Scott brings him up watching football. I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-04-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:eek: Thanks for that information :wtf: j/k. :laugh:
Mine are medium size and I am quite happy. :D lol

Remind me on why we are talking about our boob sizes??? :wtf: ;) hahaha! Some of the conversations that take place on this board!!!!!

creedsister 05-05-2004 12:13 AM

Quote:

Maybe so, but I bet when they're at home Scott makes him stuff! He's a 5 year old, I bet Scott makes him peanut butter and jelly or something! Then I'm sure Scott brings him up watching football. I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin:

sounds great saxon, :)

hayley 05-05-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin:

Aww, that sounds like fun, I can see Scott and Jagger doing that too. :p

Quote:

Remind me on why we are talking about our boob sizes??? :wtf: ;) hahaha! Some of the conversations that take place on this board!!!!!

:laugh: I'm not actually sure, I don't even know how it was mentioned, but this is another example of a random off topic converstasion. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-05-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Aww, that sounds like fun, I can see Scott and Jagger doing that too. :p

I would love to watch football with Scott, but it might turn into an argument. I don't think he cares much for my team, since they did beat Miami in the Championship in 2000. Plus I don't care much for florida teams either. :cool: (I don't remember which college team it is that Scott likes.)

Quote:

:laugh: I'm not actually sure, I don't even know how it was mentioned, but this is another example of a random off topic converstasion. :D

:laugh: It can get pretty crazy! :eek:

aussiecreeder 05-05-2004 07:16 PM

so back to boob sizes....... :D

creedsister 05-05-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
so back to boob sizes....... :D

HaHaHa HAHA, mines a 30 D,, whats yours, :D :D :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-06-2004 02:23 PM

I have been gone way too long. Thanks soo much for the pics of Scott. That's the man I remember!! He looks fanfuckingtastic!!!!! Jagger, OMG has he gotten soo big. Just as cute as his dad I must say!!!

GeeK_2004 05-06-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

HaHaHa HAHA, mines a 30 D,, whats yours, :D :D :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shadow 05-06-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I have been gone way too long. Thanks soo much for the pics of Scott. That's the man I remember!! He looks fanfuckingtastic!!!!! Jagger, OMG has he gotten soo big. Just as cute as his dad I must say!!!

Did you see the thread about Scott being in a VH1 movie. I attached a picture of him there that is recent (from when he filmed the movie). He really is back to himself.