CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mark--Soloing All Over The Place!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6364)

hayley 04-21-2004 07:52 PM

Ew Torrie looks fake

Stacy Keibler has to be second though on the pretty list...she's beautiful and doesn't act like a skank :eek:

benkenobi 04-21-2004 08:28 PM

Whoa!!! I've been out of the loop for a week or so with school and stuff. Can somebody sum up for me who or what Mark has been contributing solo stuff for? I would like to see a list so I can keep up with releases to hear the new stuff. :D Thanks!!!

aussiecreeder 04-21-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Whoa!!! I've been out of the loop for a week or so with school and stuff. Can somebody sum up for me who or what Mark has been contributing solo stuff for? I would like to see a list so I can keep up with releases to hear the new stuff. :D Thanks!!!

so far to my knowledge we have;

Michael Angeleo (i crave pizza no more) Battio
Fozzy
am i missing anyone?

hayley 04-21-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi

Yeah it sucks when you have to go back to school.

If you go back to the first page, and read just the first post, the very first one, you will be happy. :D

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
FDDBBFTBH? :confused:

LOL. I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. It's what Jericho called Trish just after WrestleMania on his "Highlight Reel" on Raw. It stands for Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal, Bottom-Feeding, Trash Bag HO!

H-D :ghost:

hayley 04-21-2004 11:18 PM

I love Jerichos Highlight Reel, but it always ends up turning into shit for him lol

DangerousDan85 04-22-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
:wtf: judas preist and iron maiden legends of rock stole off fozzy? zakk wylde tried out and wasen't up to the standard??????????

si senor

DangerousDan85 04-22-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. It's what Jericho called Trish just after WrestleMania on his "Highlight Reel" on Raw. It stands for Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal, Bottom-Feeding, Trash Bag HO!

H-D :ghost:

i remember when he first called Stephanie McMahon that back in 2000, it was hilarious

on the topic of WWE Divas, Trish and Stacy are my favorites, but Torrie's a babe also

benkenobi 04-22-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
If you go back to the first page, and read just the first post, the very first one, you will be happy. :D

Yeah, I did read the first post when I first came in here. It's sounds awesome!!! I just wanted to know if there were any other side projects away from his side project.

hayley 04-22-2004 09:39 PM

Not that we know of, at the moment

aussiecreeder 04-23-2004 08:24 AM

Quote:

Not that we know of, at the moment

i hope the downshifter project goes ahead someday (the band with some members of Sevendust in it). also an instrumental album from Tremonti would be cool.

The Lithium 04-23-2004 02:20 PM

The coolest would be if Creed would join forces again in a few years.

hayley 04-23-2004 07:32 PM

"Join forces" :laugh: You make it sound like Star Wars ;) But I agree, that would be my ultimate wish, I still hope every day that it will happen, but I can't see it in the near future, maybe like 5 years or something

aussiecreeder 04-23-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

"Join forces" :laugh: You make it sound like Star Wars ;) But I agree, that would be my ultimate wish, I still hope every day that it will happen, but I can't see it in the near future, maybe like 5 years or something

i hope a lot sooner then 5 years, that is one long hiatus! i was thinking 2........

hayley 04-24-2004 04:14 AM

Do you rekon? I'm not sure, I mean obviously this is serious, and Alter Bridge have worked seriously hard and quickly to get this new band on the road, up and running. If they had doubts that they would get back together as Creed in like what you said, 2 or so years, do you think they would have gone to this climax so fast? I know other bands have broken up then got back together, but they have kind of hung out a lot before they started another band, whereas these guys did it basically straight away.

But, you never know, I could be wrong, they could be back together and better than ever in a year, but I just can't see it happening, but that's just my opinion. :)