CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who Enjoys 70's Rock N Roll! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5658)

JenRN 01-27-2004 09:21 PM

I love classic rock. I was your typical 70's kid. Grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac, Skynard, Zeppelin and all of the above. I love it, still listen to it all the time.

Sincirr 01-28-2004 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I love classic rock. I was your typical 70's kid. Grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac, Skynard, Zeppelin and all of the above. I love it, still listen to it all the time.

Oh I remember Fleetwood Mac! Awesome!
I liked some of the stuff I grew up on. Zep, Sabbath, Deep Purple etc, and my mums stuff which was a little lighter, Cat Stevens, Gerry Rafferty! Good stuff!

Hey, who is that in your avie? I am guessing its the bass player from 3DD, but i am a little thick. lol

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 04:09 PM

Yeahhh... Fleetwood Mac is another all time favorite!! :D
Oh man I'm gettin' in the mood here on this board. Concertreviews, 70s-Rock-Revival etc. I have to wait 'til June for the Arrow Rock Festival! On the 11, 12 and 13 June! I also posted this in another thread but it belongs here... just love the line-up sofar:

-Iron Butterfly
-Judas Priest
-Scorpions
-HEART
-Porcupine Tree
-YES
-Alice Cooper
-David Bowie
-Blue Oyster Cult
-Queensryche
-Bad Company's Paul Rodgers
-Motorhead
-UFO

This is awesome... can't wait! And there gonna be more bands for sure!
They've tried to get AC/DC, Aerosmith and KISS... but Alas! They had other things to do on those dates :(

Although the line-up sofar isn't that bad!!! :cool:

RMadd 01-28-2004 04:11 PM

Holy shit that sounds fucking awesome! There a site for the festival or anything?

RMadd 01-28-2004 04:13 PM

Damn... just found the site. Guess I won't be able to make a road trip to the Netherland's this summer.

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 04:21 PM

Metallica comes the 21th of June :D :D :D with Slipknot as supporting act.
And APC is her this weekend, 30 January! Uriah Heep in february :D
Marillion in May! And... and... and...

Oh boy!!! Need mo moneyyyy!!!

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
Holy shit that sounds fucking awesome! There a site for the festival or anything?

The site (you've already found it :thumbsup: )
http://www.arrowrockfestival.nl

I'm gettin' all hyper already, LOL!!!

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Damn... just found the site. Guess I won't be able to make a road trip to the Netherland's this summer.

Why not??? ;)

RMadd 01-28-2004 04:26 PM

Unless you can help me build a bridge across the pond...

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Unless you can help me build a bridge across the pond...

The pond??? :roll: LMAO Bear!!!!!!

RMadd 01-28-2004 04:32 PM

Yeah, that's how the Atlantic is occasionally referred to. Seems to be more of a humorous, scholarly term.

JenRN 01-28-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh I remember Fleetwood Mac! Awesome!
I liked some of the stuff I grew up on. Zep, Sabbath, Deep Purple etc, and my mums stuff which was a little lighter, Cat Stevens, Gerry Rafferty! Good stuff!

Hey, who is that in your avie? I am guessing its the bass player from 3DD, but i am a little thick. lol

Yes that is TODD from 3DD in my avie. He sure made my night Sunday, too bad they were in a hurry to leave because of the storm. :o ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
And APC is her this weekend, 30 January!

Ok. now I'm jealous! I've been dieing to see them! it's my main goal in life at this time! :)

That other concert Arrow Rock Festival sounds cool too! That would be an awesome show to go to! :jam:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-28-2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Metallica comes the 21th of June :D :D :D with Slipknot as supporting act.

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i hate Slipknot... THEY SUCK SO MUCH ASS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY... my friend likes them... i'm just like whatever dude... the suck... lol...

Sincirr 01-28-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Yes that is TODD from 3DD in my avie. He sure made my night Sunday, too bad they were in a hurry to leave because of the storm. :o ;)

Yeh he is nice. I remember when I saw them here he kept coming over to make sure I was having a good time, and after the concert when they were leaving the stage, I mouthed "thank you" to him and he blew me a big kiss. Seems like a real generous person.

Queensryche! Man, WW, havent heard them 4 a while! Might give Opperation Mindcrime a spin!