CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Addictions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5551)

GoodGodGirl23 01-17-2004 01:36 PM

boys, candles, creed, internet

luvscott4ever 01-17-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Heh, and I forgot my most current addiction: Tool/A Perfect Circle/Maynard James Keenan :D :D :D

OMG Woman!!! How could you forget HIM!! ;) I'm with you on that DS!! I LOVE Maynard and his little bands!! lol....
I too CANNOT function without my GF Intl' Coffee (Cafe Vienna)...Have to have atleast 3 cups a day at work...but on the weekends, I can't seem to get enough!!! My other addictions are, but not limited to: Music and Concerts..I'm going thru serious concert withdrawl!! No concert since Dec 5th!! I need a concert NOW!!!!! Unfortunately, nothing is coming as of yet...Waiting impatiently for the announcement for Metallica/Godsmack and APC...My kid heard that APC is suppose to make their way back here again this spring, hoping it's not during CreedFeedFest III :scared:

luvscott4ever 01-17-2004 01:45 PM

OMG, how could I forget my other REALLY HUGE addiction: E-BAY!!! :eek:

hayley 01-17-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Iced Coffee -- coffee + chopped ice = Ice Coffee

:)

lol. I thought there would be something that you would have to do, thought it would be more complicated. BUT I figured that it involved coffee and ice :rolleyes:

hayley 01-17-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Hayley, you fill up a big cup or glass with ice and then pour hot coffee over it. I also put cream in mine and sweetener...It's awesome.

Wow, that sounds delicious!!! :eek: I'll try it today, thanks Dogstar! :D

hayley 01-17-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
your name here tells everyone what your addicted too

Yep, that's right :D :D :D

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
OMG Woman!!! How could you forget HIM!! ;) I'm with you on that DS!! I LOVE Maynard and his little bands!! lol....
I too CANNOT function without my GF Intl' Coffee (Cafe Vienna)...Have to have atleast 3 cups a day at work...but on the weekends, I can't seem to get enough!!! My other addictions are, but not limited to: Music and Concerts..I'm going thru serious concert withdrawl!! No concert since Dec 5th!! I need a concert NOW!!!!! Unfortunately, nothing is coming as of yet...Waiting impatiently for the announcement for Metallica/Godsmack and APC...My kid heard that APC is suppose to make their way back here again this spring, hoping it's not during CreedFeedFest III :scared:

Hahahah, I know, huh? I can't believe I forgot that at first :D...And I'm right with ya on Metallica and APC. I WISH THEY WOULD PUT UP THE DAMN DATES ALREADY!!!

hayley 01-17-2004 09:51 PM

Metallica were in New Zealand for a concert 2 days ago, they arrived with a suprise, no one knew they were coming, they decided to turn up eary, I thought that was pretty cool

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:53 PM

Awesome, Hayley!!! I can't wait to see them again. Saw them last summer with njcreedite and we had a BLAST!

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 09:54 PM

I still havn't been able to kick my diet pill addiction yet :( I don't know if I'll ever be able to quit taking the shit :eek:

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I still havn't been able to kick my diet pill addiction yet :( I don't know if I'll ever be able to quit taking the shit :eek:

Oh, Julie, I hope you can!

hayley 01-17-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

Awesome, Hayley!!! I can't wait to see them again. Saw them last summer with njcreedite and we had a BLAST!

Cool. I didn't go, it was the Big Day Out, you guys have one there? :) They played a 2 hour set, apparantly it was absolutley wicked, I'm not a big Metallica fan, but I'm sure they can put on one hell of a show.

Julie, holy crap you are addicted to diet pills? :eek: Yikes girl, get off them, quickly! :( :( :(

Dogstar 01-17-2004 09:59 PM

COOL on the Big Day Out...Yes, they are wicked good in concert!

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 10:07 PM

I've tried to Hayley but no such luck :(

hayley 01-17-2004 10:32 PM

Dogstar...yep the Big Day Out sounds like such a blast, this year a massive 42,000 people turned up, most to see Metallica. ;) One day, when I'm old enough, :rolleyes: I'm going to go to one. :D

Julie...gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I really hope you can give them up, having an addiction to pills can be nasty, I shouldn't be saying this, but my mum, she has an addiction for headache/miagrane pills. She takes them every morning, and and every night, she is not suscribed to them anymore, but she still takes them every day, even when she doesn't have a headache. :eek: I hate seeing her take them, along with all of the other medication she has to take. :crying: