CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best selling albums of all time (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5396)

RMadd 01-15-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan
Human Clay at 10 not bad....and they are about 84 on the top artist with 22 million sold...not bad...

HC has at least 12 million

jango 01-17-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Whatever floats your boat, but I don't think they are that good, but that's me. :D

... and me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
HC has at least 12 million

HUMAN CLAY
CREED
WIND-UP RECORDS
ALBUM

No, not 12, that's a ten... but thanks for playing.

hide 01-17-2004 09:25 PM

that is a ten but what i'm sure must annoy our friend Jango and does surprise me is that "Ten" hasen't made Diamond yet even though it still sells like hotcakes. That would sell more in a week then Riot Act!

Jez 01-17-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Whatever floats your boat, but I don't think they are that good, but that's me. :D

Yeah, but Rob Thomas is pretty hot :D

eta....I better say that that was the Southern Comfort talking or Frankie's gonna kick my butt LOLOLOL

Dogstar 01-17-2004 10:03 PM

As I said, whatever floats your boat [:D]...He doesn't do much for me...

hide 01-17-2004 10:19 PM

Quote:

As I said, whatever floats your boat [:D]...He doesn't do much for me...

Matchbox 20 are plesant enough, I have seem them live and they put on a good show but they don't rock the house. Basically 90% of fans at any one show are casual fans, they are not the type of band that has much of a cult following. As soon as the hits dry up, which is bound to happen their fan base will just about disappear.

facelessman 01-18-2004 03:44 AM

Quote:

i dont like em either, ya know?

jango 01-18-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
that is a ten but what i'm sure must annoy our friend Jango and does surprise me is that "Ten" hasen't made Diamond yet even though it still sells like hotcakes. That would sell more in a week then Riot Act!

Perhaps you've missed my last few posts. I don't care AT ALL about record sales. Ten isn't even my favorite PJ album... Quite the contrary, my favorite has garnered the least money of them all, and I'm perfectly content with that.

hide 01-19-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Perhaps you've missed my last few posts. I don't care AT ALL about record sales. Ten isn't even my favorite PJ album... Quite the contrary, my favorite has garnered the least money of them all, and I'm perfectly content with that.

cool fair enough i wasen't thinking that you were a Ten-Vs fan to start with labels but doesn't it fire you up a little that all these far inferior groups and even a group as good as Creed (you obviously don't concur) can sell as many albums as PJ in only 3 attempts? I'm quite sure that both bands have sold about 30 albums apeice and I think that includes the hundreds of offical boots floating around in PJ land.

facelessman 01-20-2004 10:40 PM

sounds good to me