CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott P. And Mark T. Look For Lead Singer. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5140)

Ann Allusion 12-07-2003 03:30 PM

Fred...care to say why you DON'T think Stapp could play guitar?...

benkenobi 12-07-2003 03:50 PM

Well, for those of you who didn't see Creed live on the last tour Stapp did play backup guitar behind Tremonti on some of his lead solos.
ie. "Stand Here With Me"

And yes, Scott has his own guitars that he plays. In fact, if you saw the Tremonti guitar tour on the Creedpager Mark points out one of Scott's guitars.

Bridge of Clay 12-07-2003 09:15 PM

Ann "Illusioned":

Coz he can't! We all saw him playing guitar in the beginning of the weathered tour: he played so well that nobody noticed. And he quit playing it after a while (which means he didn't play most of the tour)...

let him focus on interacting with fans on stage and singing.

Yeah, Stapp got that PRS guitar after he visited PRS office... so, if he visits Head office and gets a tennis racket for a gift, you think he should challenge Andre Agassi for a match? c'mon...

Bridge of Clay 12-07-2003 09:17 PM

Besides, Michael stated on the pit, replying to me, that Stapp didn't get in any sort of fight with Mark or vice-versa. When he's ready, he'll be back. Let time heal.

TeriB19 12-07-2003 09:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-07-2003 09:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-07-2003 09:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ann "Illusioned":

Coz he can't! We all saw him playing guitar in the beginning of the weathered tour: he played so well that nobody noticed. And he quit playing it after a while (which means he didn't play most of the tour)...

let him focus on interacting with fans on stage and singing.

Yeah, Stapp got that PRS guitar after he visited PRS office... so, if he visits Head office and gets a tennis racket for a gift, you think he should challenge Andre Agassi for a match? c'mon... [/b][/quote]
Marcos, you've been a little edgy lately, anything wrong?

And just to point out something you may or may not know, during the Weathered tour, Scott only played his guitar on Stand Here With Me, and after he started to get sick they stopped doing that song on the tour. I heard them do it in August, but by November they had stopped doing it. The song itself was stressful on Scott's voice, so when he stopped singing, he no longer needed to play guitar.

JenRN 12-07-2003 10:11 PM

Yeah Teri is right, The first 2 times I saw Creed he played that one song only. He seemed to restrained to me, he is so active on stage. When he had the guitar around him he seemed restricted to me. I like him better at the end of the catwalk kneeling down pouring out lyrics and splitting his pants! ;)

TeriB19 12-07-2003 10:20 PM

LMAO Jen!! :lol: :roll:

facelessman 12-07-2003 10:29 PM

look, im sure stapp is good enought to play some power chords.

creedsister 12-07-2003 11:10 PM

if he want it to bad enough im sure he could pull it off ya know

facelessman 12-07-2003 11:23 PM

of course, and it would be awesome if he did

hide 12-07-2003 11:56 PM

Well if he is doing a solo album his guitar must have improved alot, for he's going to have to pick up the guitar and write all the music. It's been a long time since that last tour, i'm sure he'll be able to handle rhtyhm therby allowing Mark to go sick!

facelessman 12-08-2003 12:11 AM

:rockon:

Bridge of Clay 12-08-2003 04:04 PM

Teri, I'm not being edgy... I'm just sick of the BS people are throwing on this board...

You can either believe Mark and Michael or not. I choose to believe them.

Personally, I don't believe Stapp would handle well on the guitar... besides, Mark is so good that he makes his ax sound like 2... ;)

hayley 12-08-2003 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
.Personally, I don't believe Stapp would handle well on the guitar

Yeah, that's what learning the guitar means. j/k

Bridge of Clay 12-08-2003 05:50 PM

LOL, yeah! sure! hehehe

but he wouldn't be able to strum the chords and point to the crowd at the same time... unless he points to the crowd with something else! hehehe oops! *censored*

I like the way he interacts to people, keep him hands free...