CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   hello, edgefan from vh1 here (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4574)

Lechium 10-08-2003 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Lech, if you go there to see the things that they were saying, not about Creed but about the other members, you'd know we DON'T tolerate that crap here. People who are obscene and vulgar in their posts get banned. People like you who are just negative just get tolerated.

yeah yeah yeah
you want me to start talking shit about people? Cuz i got some potential targets.

DangerousDan85 10-09-2003 12:15 AM

SH*T!!!!

Creedillusion 10-09-2003 05:14 AM

Britney and Scott? EEWWWW I dont think so.

musicmind226 10-09-2003 05:07 PM

Brett: "Yeah, it’s a mask. That’s exactly what it is. I’m joining the Three Musketeers."

When was that quote taken? Lol....witty

DangerousDan85 10-09-2003 08:24 PM

it's from this interview

Fuel Interview

VillageWolf 10-10-2003 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Creedillusion
:angel:   Hi everybody! This is a pretty cool place.    Hey, cjaiers. :cool:   Its me, Sandy. :)    TTYL

LOL Hey Sandy! Wazzap my newest Creed Sistah???
TTYL!

Creedillusion 10-10-2003 02:20 PM

Hey Wolfie! lol I LOVE your avatar, that is sooo awesome.

farmgirl 10-10-2003 03:52 PM

Hi Wolfie and Sandy.:dancing:

Rose

Creedillusion 10-10-2003 04:15 PM

:angel: Hi Rose!!

TeriB19 10-10-2003 04:22 PM

Yo yo yo, CJ homeys. S'up?

Creedillusion 10-10-2003 05:57 PM

Hey Teri!! LOL CJ wave :thewave:

VillageWolf 10-10-2003 06:05 PM

Yo Sandy I love your signature! Gotta love the Creed love. And such a LOVELY Avi... my favorite Video. Even a great SN. Woo! You go girl!

*watches Creed at Alcatraz*
Woowoo! This is turning out to be a good day.
Miss yuh Teri and Sandy.

"Creed Fans Rock, Creed Friends Rock MORE!!"

Creedillusion 10-10-2003 06:18 PM

:dancing: Thanks Wolfie! Creed friends do ROCK:jam: Today is turning out to be pretty good day. Didnt start out that way, but its all good now.:)

mamm1234 10-18-2003 07:47 PM

Matt (edgefan),

Very, very happy that you found a new place to go. And I know rocker is here, said hello to him a few weeks ago.

Doesn't matter if that sicko comes here, he would never be allowed to post that crap here, no way.
So relax.

Hide and blondie, you seem to be from Vh1....do I know you???

Rose, hello...I see you're in a "situation" over there with someone.
Why waste your time. I just go there on occasion, shake my head and back out.

Anyway, it was so cool of you all to welcome Matt, he'll be a great contributor here.

~Blondie~ 10-19-2003 01:00 PM

Hi Mamm!

Yep, you know me! I'm the same Blondie (a.k.a. Kyladyluvscreed!) from the other place! lol How have you been? Haven't talked to you in quite a while now! I hope you are doing well!

I've been gone on vacation to Florida for the past week and after reviewing some of those threads over there, at the other dreaded place, I see that once again, all heck has broken out!!!! Very confused as to what exactly happened to provoke all of that!?!? Why is Mr. MB and M/M on another tear? Can you shed any light on this? I'm getting to be like you, "just shake my head and back away"! What's the point? I have come to learn though that MB is not a mean person at heart, so I can't imagine what provoked him to come out swinging like he has! Oh, don't get me wrong, he's a very opinionated and plain spoken individual, but from all I've been able to gather, doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body! However, I must admit, I have been somewhat shocked at some of his posts that I've read upon returning! Something must have provoked him! Oh well, I guess I just don't understand why everyone can't get along! I suppose I'm just being simplistic!

Well anyway, glad to bump into a friendly face over here! So, have you heard any new Creed news lately? I can't hardly wait for their new CD to come out! I think I'm having Creed withdrawals! lol Would love to see them back on tour and making t.v. appearances again! All this anticipation is killing me! LMAO!

Take care Mamm!

~Blondie~