CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   guitar people (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=211)

faceless kiwi 11-04-2002 03:25 PM

I dont even have a guitar.
But i wanna get 1, i will see.

Mulletman 11-04-2002 11:24 PM

if you are gonna get a guitar, dont waste your money on fancy guitars, cause no matter if its a $100 or $10000 guitar, you;re a beginer, yer gonan suck either way. i highly recomnd that you start off with a starter pack. thy are cheap and they come with the essentials, in case you decide the guitar is not for you, you woulnt of wasted soo much money.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-04-2002 11:27 PM

good advice, dude

hide_tremonti 11-05-2002 04:19 AM

maybe a cheap generic guitar - i've seen some for US$50
or you can get a cheap guitar and amp set for say US$150
or try a friend's guitar (if you have friends that play it), or play the ones at school
:)
cheers

tremontiwannabe 11-05-2002 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rolo1446
I've been playing for a few months.

Apparently, I've got a knack for it. Picked up Say I, Wrong Way, Is This The End?, Torn, and Ode.

Can't seem to get What If and Unforgiven due to the timing and speed of the hammer-ons....ESPECIALLY What If...I can kinda make...*noise*....that resembles Unforgiven...but What If, however easy the intro is, I totally suck from 0:47 on...even have trouble, a bit, with the Interlude -- (0-12-13-0-16-15-0-12-0-16-15-0-10-12-15-12-0-12-13-0-16-15-0-12...right?)

Mulletman, ya got any tips for me on those two songs?  

P.S. -- *is* anyone fast enough to match Mark's speed on Bullets?!?! Holy crap man...I can't even begin to imagine the tab for that song...

sorry i'm so behind on my own thread but i've been gone. yes you got the interlude right. and i can play bullets several times faster than tremonti does on the cd. but its weird:P

tremontiwannabe 11-05-2002 08:37 AM

hey matt! thats so weird that we have the same name!! its kool to finally get to talk to you. i thought you would be mad that we had the same name. lol!!

tremontiwannabe 11-05-2002 08:44 AM

oh and sory for the triple post but earlier everyone was saying how long the've been playin and stuff so i thought i would let ya'll know me. i've been playin for over some 3 years now. i looooove tremonti. i can play every single creed song. and many others.

rock on guitarists!!!:dancing:

hide_tremonti 11-06-2002 01:35 AM

:jam:
m/ rock on

tremontiwannabe 11-06-2002 08:23 AM

lol:D

Mulletman 11-06-2002 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rolo1446
I've been playing for a few months.

Apparently, I've got a knack for it. Picked up Say I, Wrong Way, Is This The End?, Torn, and Ode.

Can't seem to get What If and Unforgiven due to the timing and speed of the hammer-ons....ESPECIALLY What If...I can kinda make...*noise*....that resembles Unforgiven...but What If, however easy the intro is, I totally suck from 0:47 on...even have trouble, a bit, with the Interlude -- (0-12-13-0-16-15-0-12-0-16-15-0-10-12-15-12-0-12-13-0-16-15-0-12...right?)

Mulletman, ya got any tips for me on those two songs?

P.S. -- *is* anyone fast enough to match Mark's speed on Bullets?!?! Holy crap man...I can't even begin to imagine the tab for that song...

i cant play what if on the guitar but i can on the bass. bullets isnt that hard, its just power chords on dropped D.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-06-2002 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
hey matt! thats so weird that we have the same name!! its kool to finally get to talk to you. i thought you would be mad that we had the same name. lol!!

no...im not mad, no way! i thik its kool we have very similar names
...i just hope ppl dont start gettin us confused!
(tho...i think i have the better signiture/avatar!)

GoodGodGirl23 11-07-2002 02:44 AM

:eyes: :smokin: :tremonti: :jam:

tremontiwannabe 11-07-2002 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
no...im not mad, no way! i thik its kool we have very similar names
...i just hope ppl dont start gettin us confused!
(tho...i think i have the better signiture/avatar!)

oh no freaking way on the avatar!!! mines awesome that i had at creed-fanatic! i just don't know how to put it over here!!:crying:
taylor (creedelite) made it for me a long time ago. it has one of my fav pics of tremonti playing the original prs (solid black) with his "flag strap" if you know what i mean. and it has in creed font kinda blurry underneath it, "tremontiwannabe" its kool. it tops like a pig love corn because.....because...ummm.....well i just said so! :-P lol

tremontiwannabe 11-07-2002 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
i cant play what if on the guitar but i can on the bass. bullets isnt that hard, its just power chords on dropped D.
dude what if isn't hard either. its fun as crap! just work on it i guess. :-

Creed18 11-07-2002 02:07 PM

I LOVE PLAYING CREED!!! I know i think about 19 or 20 Creed songs. Ive been playing about a year and a half. I just learned Layla by eric clapton. That solo is fast but i learned it really easily. At the start i played outside for about 4 months before i could even get my fingers strong and fast enough to play creed. When i first played wtlf it was the most amazing thing. Good Luck to all guitar Players. Especially the creed playing ones.;)