CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AB will be the next VanHalen (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10667)

Creed7352 03-16-2006 04:03 AM

Re: AB will be the next VanHalen

you're awfully assuming "alter_who?"....you don't know shit about me and you make dumbass comments like that. *insert sarcasm*way to go, you're awesome! :rolleyes:

Creed7352 03-16-2006 04:05 AM

Quote:

I just come here to weed through all the crap and try to find useful information.

actually, from reading your posts, it seems as though you're here to stir shit and start arguments and insult people. if you don't like alter bridge, why do you spend time in the ab section?

RoffeDH 03-16-2006 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_who?
Don't take things so seriously. I was only joking. But I don't agree with Stapp being a "Diva". Go to one of his shows and you might change your perspective. :dunno:

Well, I haven't been to one since he's never come coles to my home... Not even London... Yet, but since I'm not that fond of his solo music I can't say I will either. But from fotage I've seen on him WITH CREED he was pretty much a diva. He had his own trailer and he was the one running the band not letting the others have any input what so ever to the songs, Mark wasn't alowed to solo as much as he wanted becouse of Stapp (Yes he have said that solos wouldn't have been suited for Creed, but that's becouse Stapp forced that sound to be that way, IMO!)... Stapp now have his solo career and he's happy with that... AB have their band and they're happy with that... Solo - Band... Who's the diva?

RoffeDH 03-16-2006 05:59 AM

Alter_Who, you I must say... You are an idiot, YES! THAT WAS PERSONAL INSULT... But since you're acting as you are I can't seem to find any other words for it!

Mrprophetman 03-24-2006 07:36 AM

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha....ummm....Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!

RoffeDH 03-25-2006 08:58 PM

Was that ironic or did you lough at my post?

Mrprophetman 03-25-2006 09:18 PM

No, I was laughing at the statement that Alter Bridge would be the next Van Halen. That one was funny as all hell. Ha....Ha...Ha...Ha.

IamFilthy 03-25-2006 09:57 PM

hey RoffeDH,...guitar solos aren't everything ya know. ALot of Creed songs didn't need them. I feel that he forced alot of unneccessary solos on ODR. But maybe that was his way of diverting attention away from the grammar school lyrics?..hmmmm

nagpo 03-25-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
hey RoffeDH,...guitar solos aren't everything ya know. ALot of Creed songs didn't need them. I feel that he forced alot of unneccessary solos on ODR. But maybe that was his way of diverting attention away from the grammar school lyrics?..hmmmm

LOL

Ana4Stapp 03-26-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
actually, from reading your posts, it seems as though you're here to stir shit and start arguments and insult people. if you don't like alter bridge, why do you spend time in the ab section?

i was about to ask the same question...:rolleyes:

eusebioCBR 03-26-2006 01:17 AM

I still wonder if Scott Stapp will be the next David Lee Roth:laugh:

RoffeDH 03-26-2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy

Ha ha! Are you for real? I mean, come on! They are not the least forced! No, solos aren't everything, but they are damn good and give you an extra dimension to the songs IMO. But hey, you don't have to like solos. But! Is it okey for someone to actually force someone in a band NOT to solo just becouse they don't like it while the other band is toataly for it...?

Wylde-Tremonti 03-26-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_who?
Who pulled your chain junior? I don't take advice from teenagers.You can't even fathom my level of integrity. Frankly I'm not here to gain anyone's respect. It's a damn internet forum for pete's sake, not a holy sanctuary. I just come here to weed through all the crap and try to find useful information. I do not represent Stapp. He is his own man as am I. I see it is past your bedtime too.

I think you just proved my point. Isn't it funny that a "teenager" can act more mature than you can? (wasn't it Scott Stapp who said "Time spent on the earth doesn't mean you've grown in mind?") Your level of integrity is represented by your actions and your words. And so far you haven't said or acted in anyway that might own up to amount of integrity you claim you have.

IamFilthy 03-26-2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Ha ha! Are you for real? I mean, come on! They are not the least forced! No, solos aren't everything, but they are damn good and give you an extra dimension to the songs IMO. But hey, you don't have to like solos. But! Is it okey for someone to actually force someone in a band NOT to solo just becouse they don't like it while the other band is toataly for it...?

Yep, I'm for real. I do enjoy a good solo every now and again and Creed's music did have a few. Every other song doesn't need a solo. That would be a little repetitive. When I listen to a song I hear the general music and lyrics. If the music is good with great lyrics(hence Creed and solo Stapp) then you don't need solos on every other song. I don't care if Mark wakes Hell's demons with monsterous solos,.....if the lyrics are weak(hence AB) then the solo can't do a whole lot to save it.

nagpo 03-26-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I still wonder if Scott Stapp will be the next David Lee Roth:laugh:

whos that?