CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reasons why people hate Creed... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3203)

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2003 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
To my surprise, Lechium is right in saying the above.

(you do know I'm joking right?)

LMAO! Steve you are to dang funny:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unforgiven Fan 05-28-2003 04:42 PM

people hate Creed for:

1)ignorance and stupity
2)just because
3)not their type of music
4)people have to have of a image of them and Creed does not live up to it
5)to cause trouble
6)their views (I doubt it though)

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2003 04:48 PM

Maybe its because they've got their wanker stuck so far up the back side that they don't know what real music is;)

The Lithium 05-28-2003 04:49 PM

Quote:

Calm down kids.
2extreme_LITHIUM: learn to control yourself.
2Higher_Desire: Lith seems to be just a kid, so let him be.

Well, I think you have 50% right, and 50% wrong, Lech. I have control over myself! (Well, sometimes I'm not, but now I'm have control). I'm ANTI-USA so what? You can't take me in prison for that littel stuff. as Our Lady Peace used to say: "We are all innocent";) But you can hate me for that, but you can't blame me....Or maybe you can, but you get it. Yeah, I'm just a kid....14 years old. I'm one of the youngest here on BB. Your pic make me sick! I HATE Bush! And I don't like (don't hate, don't like) that: "We are the mosr beautiful and most perfect contry in the world" stuff 'cause you AREN'T!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2003 04:53 PM

You know what! I don't give a flying rats azz what you think of America:mad: I LOVE MY COUNTRY ! So you can go put that in your pipe and smoke it;)

JenRN 05-28-2003 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by extreme_LITHIUM
<b>Well, I think you have 50% right, and 50% wrong, Lech. I have control over myself! (Well, sometimes I'm not, but now I'm have control). I'm ANTI-USA so what? You can't take me in prison for that littel stuff. as Our Lady Peace used to say: "We are all innocent";) But you can hate me for that, but you can't blame me....Or maybe you can, but you get it. Yeah, I'm just a kid....14 years old. I'm one of the youngest here on BB. Your pic make me sick! I HATE Bush! And I don't like (don't hate, don't like) that: "We are the mosr beautiful and most perfect contry in the world" stuff 'cause you AREN'T!!!! </b>

your posts consistently prove how immature you really are!:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2003 05:02 PM

Ya! Come back in about 4 years when you opinion actually matters;)

Xterminator27 05-28-2003 07:55 PM

well HD, at leats ur friends have excuses.
The peopel i know are wacked up in teh music world

im not going to name specific names or people, but these are some thinsg ive heard from various people

Them: creed suxs they dont swear
me: what the fuc? Since when dose swearing have anything to do with music?

Them: Noone likes creed
me: first of all they have more fans than Blink182 and 2nd of all, since when dose that matter>?

Them: Creed is church music
me: go think that

them: Creed is pop
me: How the hell did u get that idea?
Them: Its true all their songs are pop.
me: name one
them: Turns music up and starts singling alon with blink182. "Say it aint so, i will not go. turn the lights out. carry me home. nana na na na nanana na na"
Me:What the hell?

and thats it, every time its "creed doesnt swear" and "creed is church music" 2 excuses that arnt even true.

but who gives a shit. i just thought like posting this.

Lechium 05-28-2003 09:29 PM

You want a good reply to thread's title?

A lot of people dislike creed because they find their music to be boring, and in their oppinion stapp is too arrogant and self absorbed. When you see band you dislike being all over the tv/radio/etc it does get on people's nerves.

Note: thing's said above reflects people's oppionion, so please dont give me "no stapp's not arrogant", because in your oppinnion he's not, but in other peoples he is. And once it is a mere matter of oppinion there's not right and no wrong.

JenRN 05-28-2003 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
You want a good reply to thread's title?

A lot of people dislike creed because they find their music to be boring, and in their oppinion stapp is too arrogant and self absorbed. When you see band you dislike being all over the tv/radio/etc it does get on people's nerves.

Note: thing's said above reflects people's oppionion, so please dont give me "no stapp's not arrogant", because in your oppinnion he's not, but in other peoples he is. And once it is a mere matter of oppinion there's not right and no wrong.

Yeah, they annoy you and you dislike them so much you have to come to a Creed fan board, try and explain that one!:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2003 11:35 PM

Ya no kiddin Jen:rolleyes: Talk about to much spare time to come to a Creed fan board and knock them:mad: If you wanna knock on Creed then go to the Creed Sucks bb and stay there:madder: :finger:

Steve 05-29-2003 12:02 AM

I'm sort of breaking my own rules here, but extreme_LITHIUM how can you despise America and Bush if you are only 14 years old? Do you even know whats going on, why it's happening, and what's involved in running a country? If you do, wow, you must be one smart individual. I highly doubt you do however. Please keep political conversations from here on out in Chat-o-Rama or I really will close this thread (I mean it this time!!! heh).

Do not reply to the above post Lithium. If you want to reply, copy my response to a new thread in Chat-o-Rama.

Let's also lay off Lechium, he did answer the question that was asked.

JulieCitySlicker 05-29-2003 12:05 AM

Sorry Steve:embarass: :(

Redeemer 05-29-2003 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by extreme_LITHIUM
<b>Ahh, I just don't like U.S....I have ABSOLUTLY no problem with the ppl who lives there. You're just normal ppl, and some of you very nice. For exampel: Redeem. I have no problem with you but with "We live in the best contry in the whol world stuff". 'Cause it's just billshit, but not a bad word about you who lives in the cuntry. And I don't like your president Bush. Bushshit! </b>

Lith, I don't blame you one bit. I don't even like the US all that much. I'd rather move to some other country, and my dad feels the same way. If we did have money, we'd probably be living in Africa somewhere. Way out in the boonies. :D I do think the US is a little arrogant--okay, a lot arrogant. I think they shouldn't be trying to take away everyone's weapons so they can't defend themselves, and I definitely don't like Bush. I think he's not qualified as a president, and half the time he doesn't even know what he's talking about. But that's my opinion. :D :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-29-2003 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redeemer
Lith, I don't blame you one bit. I don't even like the US all that much. I'd rather move to some other country, and my dad feels the same way. If we did have money, we'd probably be living in Africa somewhere. Way out in the boonies. :D I do think the US is a little arrogant--okay, a lot arrogant. I think they shouldn't be trying to take away everyone's weapons so they can't defend themselves, and I definitely don't like Bush. I think he's not qualified as a president, and half the time he doesn't even know what he's talking about. But that's my opinion. :D :D

Gee! Thanks for sharing that:rolleyes:Although you do have a right to your own opinion:P