CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have you ever met a Band member? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2012)

creeder 03-03-2003 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hide_tremonti
Maybe because you're tall!
Mark is more than a foot taller than me...go figure out the maths....LOL
:D

How tall are you?

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-03-2003 10:24 AM

6'2, I sent you the pictures.

TakeUHigher 03-03-2003 12:16 PM

I met Mark Tremonti back in August. In Scranton, Pa... we drove up the night before and stayed at a HO JO. i maid friends with a guy chris that works at the music store that mark was going to be at so i asked him what time should we be there to get in like and all that.... well he told us be there at like 4 there are going to be like thousands of people there and all that so we set the alarm for 3 and we over slept... we didnt get up until 6:30 didnt get out of the hotel until 7:45 got the the music store at 8:15 and we were the only ones in line... the store didnt open until 11 mark wasnt getting there until 2 we were in line for hours but the best thing was we have to hole day on video, have pics and autograhps of him and we went to see them than night front row in the pit. he was the best smile in the world... i didnt know what to say to him so i just stood there and smiled and said hi how are you, and he looked at me and said im great thanks and you? i was in all!!!!:dancing:

JenRN 03-03-2003 01:00 PM

Mark and Flip seem to be social butterflies!:D It seems that no one ever gets to meet Scott and take pics unless it is a scheduled fan meeting. I know at one of shows I went to they had a radio contest and the girls in the pit next to me meet the entire band and took pics with them, even Scott. She said he was very nice and very complimentry of them( they were a VERY overweight and not so great looking) she said Scott hugged her and told her she had a beautiful smile! And she did have a beautiful smile, I thought that was sweet of him. Anyways they spent about 45 minutes with the band in the back and she said Scott talked a blue streak! Damn I wish I knew of the contest or I would of won for sure!!!

I know what you mean about the bodyguard Mr. TN!!! The guy is HUGE :eek: :eek: I just about crapped when he came out with his head gear on to the pit, I thought if anyone messes with him, well........ they would not live to tell about it! He was a HUGE tall black man with a head like a bull dog!!:eek:

creeder 03-03-2003 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
6'2, I sent you the pictures.

Thanks for sending me the pictures :)

creeder 03-03-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
I met  Mark Tremonti back in August.  In Scranton, Pa... we drove up the night before and stayed at a HO JO. i maid friends with a guy chris that works at the music store that mark was going to be at so i asked him what time should we be there to get in like and all that.... well he told us be there at like 4 there are going to be like thousands of people there and all that so we set the alarm for 3 and we over slept... we didnt get up until 6:30 didnt get out of the hotel until 7:45 got the the music store at 8:15 and we were the only ones in line... the store didnt open until 11 mark wasnt getting there until 2 we were in line for hours but the best thing was we have to hole day on video, have pics and autograhps of him and we went to see them than night front row in the pit. he was the best smile in the world... i didnt know what to say to him so i just stood there and smiled and said hi how are you, and he looked at me and said im great thanks and you?  i was in all!!!!:dancing:

Yeah,, mark is wreally cool.. i hope i will meet him sometime! :dancing:

Sheila63 03-03-2003 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Mark and Flip seem to be social butterflies!:D  It seems that no one ever gets to meet Scott and take pics unless it is a scheduled fan meeting.  I know at one of shows I went to they had a radio contest and the girls in the pit next to me meet the entire band and took pics with them, even Scott.  She said he was very nice and very complimentry of them( they were a VERY overweight and not so great looking) she said Scott hugged her and told her she had a beautiful smile! And she did have a beautiful smile, I thought that was sweet of him.  Anyways they spent about 45 minutes with the band in the back and she said Scott talked a blue streak!  Damn I wish I knew of the contest or I would of won for sure!!!  

I know what you mean about the bodyguard Mr. TN!!!  The guy is HUGE  :eek: :eek:  I just about crapped when he came out with his head gear on to the pit, I thought if anyone messes with him, well........ they would not live to tell about it!  He was a HUGE tall black man with a head like a bull dog!!:eek:

Those girls are sooooooo lucky!!! I'm very jealous. It would be fantastic to spend 45 minutes with them!! I would be one very happy woman.:dancing:

hide_tremonti 03-04-2003 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creeder
How tall are you?

5"1'
:D

Stappsmypassion 03-04-2003 05:24 PM

Yes...all four of them this Past December :D

creeder 03-05-2003 08:21 AM

I dont know how tall that is,.,,, i am 194m tall

Mystical_Tears 03-07-2003 08:50 PM

Go check out my website.

I have met all of the guys.

They are great. :P

http://www.geocities.com/psycho_rabbit_99/...nsideUsAll.html

Jacki

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-07-2003 10:05 PM

Love your website. That's cool that you got to meet them all. :dancing: :dancing:

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 10:11 PM

yeah you are so lucky

hide_tremonti 03-08-2003 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creeder
I dont know how tall that is,.,,, i am 194m tall

In metric measurements, I'm 156cm.