CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 04-14-2004 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I have to make up 200 questions for my Government class for our final exam. Then he takes some of those questions and puts them on the test. I have a while to do he assignment, but it's going to take forever!! ahhhh!

Wait...did I read that right? 200 questions did you say? *Hayley falls to her knees and smashes her face on the ground* That's unbelievable...200 questions...jesus....:thud: :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2004 02:23 PM

I've had a pretty interesting day so far :eek:
I went out to our little market that is just down the road, got some cool whip to put on top of my coffee. Then I got back home and realized that I didn't have my house key :rolleyes: So I had to walk out to Sam's Club and get my brothers key, cuz he was at work. I guess as I was walking to go into Sams there was some guy that followed me all the way up to the dood! I didn't see him but some people said they saw him follow me :eek: So the whole walk home I was looking back behind me to see if there was anyone there!

GoodGodGirl23 04-14-2004 04:11 PM

Sick of food :wtf:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-14-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Wait...did I read that right? 200 questions did you say? *Hayley falls to her knees and smashes her face on the ground* That's unbelievable...200 questions...jesus....:thud: :eek:

Yeah you read it right! 200 questions, but then again we have an insane goverment teacher who believes we have no life othe than his class. :mad1:

On another note: One of my best friends got asked out by this guy she's liked for quite a while.

I was notified today that I'll be receiving a $500 scholarship. Woohoo! Go me, go me..... :thankyou: :syncdance :dancing:

Sheila63 04-14-2004 07:34 PM

Congratulations on the scholarship, Alisha!!!:dancing:

Julie, I'm glad to hear you're okay, that must have given you a weird feeling. :eek:

RMadd 04-14-2004 07:35 PM

i'm not looking forward to writing these 2 8+ page papers

PaulMcCoygirl 04-14-2004 07:37 PM

Thanks Sheila! :D

Sheila63 04-14-2004 07:39 PM

You're welcome!:)

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Congratulations on the scholarship, Alisha!!!:dancing:

Julie, I'm glad to hear you're okay, that must have given you a weird feeling. :eek:

Thanks Sheila*hugs*
Ya it did!

Sheila63 04-14-2004 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Thanks Sheila*hugs*

Right back atcha, Julie.{{{{HUGS}}}}

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2004 07:53 PM

Its crazy that I didn't notice that the guy followed me up to Sams Club doors, the people that work at Sams saw him and noticed it! It feels good to know that they've got my back:)

hayley 04-14-2004 10:21 PM

I forgot to post this yesterday...

Yesterday I went out to coast, and during my trip I passed a biscuit factory, and in the driveway there was this big truck, so I looked inside, and I saw this guy. I thought I've seen him somewhere, then I clicked and realised he looked EXACTLY like Chris Cornell!! :pant: He had the same facial hair and everyting, it was really freaky. :eek: So I looked back, I was literally gobsmacked, and he smiled this huge grin at me, like this: :D It was really cool so I smiled back :cloud9: He was so yummy and I couldn't believe the resemblence :thud:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-14-2004 10:43 PM

That must have been a nice experience for you Hayley! Seeing a hottie like that. I would have asked if he needed any help unloading the biscuits. ;) :D

hayley 04-14-2004 10:56 PM

I would have too but I was driving past in the car, lol

He was so hot.....and he smiled at me I felt special :laugh:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-14-2004 11:02 PM

You should have made a U-turn girl!! LOL!!