CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:16 PM

Kris!!! I love your new Avie.... :thumbsup:

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:17 PM

...and your new sig!! Loved the former sig too!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:20 PM

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing him in person in April and again in May. Within a week I'm hitting 2 yes, 2 Perfect Circle concerts. I'm hitting one on April 28 and meeting up with Dogstar,luvscott4ever and njcreedite from the bb and then on May 1 I'm hitting another one with my aunt and a bunch of her freinds. Good I can't wait!!! Maynard watch out, I'm gonna be storming the stage!!!!! :jam:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:22 PM

My sig is from Chris Cornell's song ~ Preaching the End of the World~ I was just gonna change it too. Something APC! :dunno: maybe I'll leave it for a little while longer

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing him in person in April and again in May. Within a week I'm hitting 2 yes, 2 Perfect Circle concerts. I'm hitting one on April 28 and meeting up with Dogstar,luvscott4ever and njcreedite from the bb and then on May 1 I'm hitting another one with my aunt and a bunch of her freinds. Good I can't wait!!! Maynard watch out, I'm gonna be storming the stage!!!!! :jam:

Wow! Kris that's so awesome... you sure deserve this!! It's so great to meet other bb's... I guess that's just my bad :( Grrrr... I'm going to emigrate LOL!!

Storming the stage!!! LMAO!! I tried to imagine it :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:26 PM

Hi Kris and Stef :D :hugs: How is Sara Kris :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Wow! Kris that's so awesome... you sure deserve this!! It's so great to meet other bb's... I guess that's just my bad :( Grrrr... I'm going to emigrate LOL!!

Storming the stage!!! LMAO!! I tried to imagine it :D

It's just gonna be cool to get to another concert. I haven't been to one in over a year. Last one I went to was Creed on NYE! Now I'm hitting two in less than a week. Grant it, it's the same band both times but who cares. I've got really great seats for the April show. We are front row!!!!! :jam: The May show my seats kind of suck but I don't care because I'm getting to see them again!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed

Hi Julie!! :D It's been a loooooooooooooooong time since I hugged you, girl!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed

She's just kind of laying around. She hasn't been sick again today but I know she still doesn't feel well because she is very quiet. That's how I know when my kids are sick because I never hear a noise out of them. She's been real cuddlely too if you know what I mean. She just wants to curl up with me and lay down. Hopefully one more day of rest and she'll be better tomorrow, Her Godfather is coming to visit her tomorrow. That will make her smile! :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:32 PM

Aww! Thanks Stef :D Here is some hugs right back atcha girly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:40 PM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: many hugs to all my wonderful friends here on Creed feed!

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:42 PM

*HUGS* Right back atchu Kris :D

JenRN 03-12-2004 04:43 PM

Jealousy is such and evil thing! :mad:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Jealousy is such and evil thing! :mad:

What's up, Jen????

BTW: Love your new avie!! :pant: Scottie is such a hottie!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:57 PM

My house is cold :eek: