CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp update!!! 02/20 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8674)

cariocawlad 02-28-2005 01:52 PM

I think we loosing the focus...let's stay happy because we heard something good about Scott career. And for those who didn't listen One Day Remains yet, do it. Not because we had 3/4 of Creed there but cause it's a good music. Music Maded from the heart with high quality.

When Creed broke up I felt the same way. I was not interested for nothing related to AlterBridge. I'm a Stapp fan. How could I felt about listen another lead singer under Mark riffs? But I must say that they surpeised me and now I'm an Alter Bridge fan too. The Break did wonders for that guys and I think Scott will grow too. He will back over better.

Peace!

P.S.: Ana...você é brasileira também?!?

Trimontana 02-28-2005 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I think we loosing the focus...let's stay happy because we heard something good about Scott career. And for those who didn't listen One Day Remains yet, do it. Not because we had 3/4 of Creed there but cause it's a good music. Music Maded from the heart with high quality.

When Creed broke up I felt the same way. I was not interested for nothing related to AlterBridge. I'm a Stapp fan. How could I felt about listen another lead singer under Mark riffs? But I must say that they surpeised me and now I'm an Alter Bridge fan too. The Break did wonders for that guys and I think Scott will grow too. He will back over better.

Peace!

Thats a very positive post......great!!!!!!!!

Eu seu mitade Portuguesa, Guri!!!! :D

revisfoot 02-28-2005 06:51 PM

I really can't wait to hear Scott's material. :D I do miss his voice quite a bit, and I always love that feeling of, "wow, I'm listening to brand new music!!"

uncertaindrumer 02-28-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Ana, you didn't hear the AB album yet. When you do, you'll notice it.

I'm not discussing who's voice we should like better... I'm just saying technically, Myles is better. And imo, in today's rock mainstream music, I dare to say he's the best.

Yep, I would agree. Definitely the best in mainstream music. And he can shred!!!! What a dude.

I'd even go so far as to say he's the best voice I have ever heard. I'm sure there are better people out there, but I haven't heard them yet.

But Scott still has a great voice.

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 09:34 PM

[
Quote:

QUOTE=uncertaindrumer]Don't mean to gang up on you but in this case, you are wrong. Which voice you LIKE better is a matter of opinion, but which one is more talented...

Not really a matter of opinion. Stapp could NEVER hit the notes that Myles can. That's alright. That doesn't make him a band singer. MOST singers can't hit the notes Myles can! And if you like Stapp's voice you like Stapp's voice. But Myles can just unleash these ridiculously long holds, than take them higher, hold it for a while, and than take them higher AGAIN. The guy is amazing. If you ever get around to buying One Day Remains, the first track (Find the Real) is a great example of Myles amazing talent power and range.

Now, none of this is saying Scott has a bad voice or anything. He has a dang good one (and I have come to appreciate good voices more as I realize how few there are in modern music). He just isn't Myles Kennedy. No one is. (except Chris Cornell. LOL!, jk)

Oh, boy! I'm a little sick of it! I love Stapp, and you love Myles ... Ok? Anyway, I like Myles, he has a very good voice... :rolleyes:

Quote:

P.S.(I hope this doesn't make me cease to be a cool guy?!

No, it doesn't... :rolleyes: You're still a cool guy... :cool:

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Thats a very positive post......great!!!!!!!!

Eu seu mitade Portuguesa, Guri!!!! :D

Agreed !!!! Let's make peace ok???? ;) :)

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

I think we loosing the focus...let's stay happy because we heard something good about Scott career.

You' re right!!!! ;)

Quote:

Sim, eu sou. ;)

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Ana, you didn't hear the AB album yet. When you do, you'll notice it.

Yes, I did, (I think I have already said it to you bridge...) and believe me , I really liked it. :rolleyes:

Quote:

I'm not discussing who's voice we should like better...

Thank God! It started when I said to Stephen that I choose Stapp's voice (bettween Stapp and Eddie) ... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying I dislike AB... or that Myles has not a great voice...but it's quite easy in these days, after Creed disbanded, to put Stapp in a bad position... :(

I really don't want to compare between AB/Stapp... They' re different and of course they're great ...like Creed was/is... ;)

Quote:

I'm just saying technically, Myles is better. And imo, in today's rock mainstream music, I dare to say he's the best.

PS; IMO, Music is not only made by technic, but also by passion... :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer 03-01-2005 09:51 AM

See, I love comparing between all my favorite bands... my favorite pastime... well, besides drums, basketball, writing, etc...

lol

Ana4Stapp 03-01-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
See, I love comparing between all my favorite bands... my favorite pastime... well, besides drums, basketball, writing, etc...

lol

Yeah, but I don't... ;)

By the way, I wasn't putting the blame on you.... ;)

PS: ... cause you're a cool guy... :cool:

uncertaindrumer 03-01-2005 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Yeah, but I don't... ;)

By the way, I wasn't putting the blame on you.... ;)

PS: ... cause you're a cool guy... :cool:

Haha, yeah, By the way did you ever get the "save Me" I forwarded you?

Might shed some light on the discussion.

Ana4Stapp 03-01-2005 08:55 PM

[quote=uncertaindrumer]
Quote:

No, I didn't. :(

Quote:

:rolleyes:

titan9 03-01-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer

Is that 'cause of the incredible note Myles holds after the bridge of the song? ;)

uncertaindrumer 03-01-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Is that 'cause of the incredible note Myles holds after the bridge of the song? ;)

*looks around furtively*

Maybe...

Bridge of Clay 03-02-2005 10:58 AM

LOL!

MK rules!