CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Clapton Release: Me and Mr. Johnson (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6146)

SmilinSkullRing 03-30-2004 03:24 AM

I'm sure you will love the cd. If you enjoyed the two songs there's no doubt.

WeatheredWoman 03-30-2004 12:51 PM

Ha! Did someone mention the LOS LONELY BOYS??? ;)

:note: I've been locked up way too long...
in this crazy world,
How far is heaven... :note:

They're so relaxed!!! I love 'm! Music, guitarwork, relaxed singin' voice :thumbsup:

See Smilin?? You should've opened a thread about them too!!
I'm so glad that you finally post some more over here... I love your threads and posts :dancing:

SmilinSkullRing 03-31-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Ha! Did someone mention the LOS LONELY BOYS??? ;)

:note: I've been locked up way too long...
in this crazy world,
How far is heaven... :note:

They're so relaxed!!! I love 'm! Music, guitarwork, relaxed singin' voice :thumbsup:

See Smilin?? You should've opened a thread about them too!!
I'm so glad that you finally post some more over here... I love your threads and posts :dancing:

LOL, I think LLB may have been mentioned. :D I should have. Maybe I will still start a thread about them. Good idea.

So guess what I got today? That's right Me and Mr. Johnson! I'm listening to it now, and of course it rocks! They're Red Hot is such an upbeat, fun song. Me And The Devil Blues comes next, and I think it's tied for my fave along with the former mentioned and Last Fair Deal Gone Down. Oh, and Stop Breakin' Down Blues.

Okay, I can't pick. I'm still soaking everything about this great album in. :cool:

Dogstar 03-31-2004 03:08 AM

Hahaha, me, toooooooo! I can't pick a favorite right now. I knew I would love this CD!!!! Wheeeeeeee!!!! And I listenend to LLB...reminded me a little of Santana mixed with Sublime...Nice combo. And I understand all the Spanish! The singer has excellent diction, and he's pretty easy on the eyes as well...Niiiiiiice loooooong hair :D.

SmilinSkullRing 03-31-2004 03:38 AM

Wheeeeeee!! That sounds like me! :D I listened to the cd about three times now. I finally ripped myself away, so I could listen to the Dylan cd. I'm going to listen to Me and Mr. Johnson again when I go to bed. Oh yeah, Hell Hound On My Trail is way beyond cool. :cool:

I bought a Sublime tape once. I didn't really care for them. :confused: LLB are awesome, and I too understand the Spanish. *lol* Henry does have nice, long hair. Definitely not too bad.

Okay, I've got to confess something right now. I need to find someone to tell. ;) Lately, I've been finding Eric Clapton to be very attractive. Not all the time, but certain pictures or videos are perfect. The main thing is because of his voice. For all the hurt, for all the ragged edges, for all the whispering and growling are combined to make a voice that is one of the sexiest in music in my opinion. :o

For example check out this wallpaper, and imagine him singing (oh I don't know, Layla): http://www.clapton-online.com/clapto...34-800x600.jpg
The long hair was nice. lol

I'm totally going to shut up and regret this now. :rolleyes:

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
For example check out this wallpaper, and imagine him singing (oh I don't know, Layla): http://www.clapton-online.com/clapto...34-800x600.jpg
The long hair was nice. lol

I'm totally going to shut up and regret this now. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah!! I looooove long hair on guys!! Loved that Wallpaper Smilin :D

And as I mentioned before Henry of the LLB looks exactly like a friend of mine... :eek: Love that long haired guy too!!! :laugh:

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
Okay, I've got to confess something right now. I need to find someone to tell. ;) Lately, I've been finding Eric Clapton to be very attractive. Not all the time, but certain pictures or videos are perfect. The main thing is because of his voice. For all the hurt, for all the ragged edges, for all the whispering and growling are combined to make a voice that is one of the sexiest in music in my opinion. :o

Ok Smilin... why should you regret this?? I agree with every word you said... his voice is still one of the sexiest in music... but THE sexiest voice in music right now is Scott Stapp's IMHO :wub:

SmilinSkullRing 03-31-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Ok Smilin... why should you regret this?? I agree with every word you said... his voice is still one of the sexiest in music... but THE sexiest voice in music right now is Scott Stapp's IMHO :wub:

I don't know. *LOL* Okay, I don't regret it now. Thought I was going to get "you're crazy" responses. ;) I like the way I described Eric's voice even though I was getting sleepy. :D

Scott has a great voice of course. The rock voice for me is Bruce Springsteen. He also ranks as number one usually with the sexiest voice, but he's going to have share with Eric.
:wub:

Sheila63 03-31-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah!! I looooove long hair on guys!! Loved that Wallpaper Smilin :D

So do I!!! Thanks so much for the posting the link for us, Smilin. :)

SmilinSkullRing 03-31-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
So do I!!! Thanks so much for the posting the link for us, Smilin. :)

Awesome, glad you like. :)

BTW, in case I haven't mentioned it yet Eric will have a new album coming out later this year. I believe it will be sometime in the fall and probably late fall. He was working on it the same time he worked on this newest album. They made Me and Mr. Johnson when Eric would have the band take a break and just record Johnson songs. :cool:

SmilinSkullRing 04-05-2004 01:13 AM

Well, I finally FORCED myself to take the cd out of the cd player. :D It's going to be interesting to see how long that lasts.