CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Song prediction game and question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9834)

titan9 10-31-2005 11:42 AM

Haha, I'm actually not having any problems with GB backing Stapp. I think, thus far, they aren't doing as horribly as I anticipated they would. I mean, it's not even close to Tremonti/Philips/Marshall, but is sure as heck isn't as bad as Nickelback. :laugh:

geletmote 10-31-2005 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Haha, I'm actually not having any problems with GB backing Stapp. I think, thus far, they aren't doing as horribly as I anticipated they would. I mean, it's not even close to Tremonti/Philips/Marshall, but is sure as heck isn't as bad as Nickelback. :laugh:

Nickelback pfft. Dont even compare. Creed took it to a differenet level if ur comparing them to nickelback..

As for the backing band they are SHIT, have u seen the nascar (higher) performance ?? the guitarist fuks up so bad, i play guitar i hear most mistakes his so shit he fuks the song up and the drummer WTF is that?? he looks like gumbi or sumfin ... end of the day.. I cant hide it, I miss creed.
:(

titan9 10-31-2005 11:54 AM

Oh yeah, they did really mess up the Nascar performance, which is why I thought they'd blow on Stapp's solo CD. But so far, they sound good.

And for as much hate as Creed got, Nickelback deserves 10,000 times more hate. At least Creed had some talented musicians. Nickelback does not.

geletmote 10-31-2005 11:58 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah, they did really mess up the Nascar performance, which is why I thought they'd blow on Stapp's solo CD. But so far, they sound good.

And for as much hate as Creed got, Nickelback deserves 10,000 times more hate. At least Creed had some talented musicians. Nickelback does not.

Yeh you know why they sound good because ur hearing the recorded stuff, u know how much shit they clean up in the recording studio.... yeh nickelback is pretty cheesy.. Creed was something special.. Especially when they played live..Guess wat ive got the chicago DVD ..

HuMaN~ClAy 10-31-2005 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Yeh you know why they sound good because ur hearing the recorded stuff, u know how much shit they clean up in the recording studio.... yeh nickelback is pretty cheesy.. Creed was something special.. Especially when they played live..Guess wat ive got the chicago DVD ..

What?!?! how did you get that DVD??? and how can i get a hold of it???

GregS 10-31-2005 01:54 PM

o.O ye.. where the hell did u find that ?

Creed7352 10-31-2005 07:40 PM

you don't have the chicago dvd liar. you just posted in the other threads that you were ripped off and bought it off of ebay and never received it...plus, the dvd doesn't exist. not in anyway for a fan to have it at least...stapp MIGHT have a copy of it, but he doesn't really go toting it around with him as he said in that interview on the radio. plus, no one outside of creed would ever get a hold of that dvd unless they stole it from them. and that is IF it was even recorded.

geletmote 10-31-2005 09:10 PM

CREED7352 dont call me a liar,ur jsut confused anyways heres the story.

It was really funny how I stumbled upon it, I added this dude to my MSN from mirc, he was a creed fan and Ive been talkign to him fro months and last night we happened to start talking about the CREED CHICAGO show and he goes "have u seen it man its pathetic seeing stap off his face" I WAS LIKE, WHAT DID U JUST SAY??? he goes yeh ive seen it I GOT IT ON DVD it goes for like 30 mins only though coz stap starts messing about, So i was in shock he said he traded it from sum1 off ABB.net forum but thats dead now you wont find him. SO hopefully in a week or so Ill be getting the DVD in the mail..

There ya go sometimes things you really really want or have been looking for, for ages are right in front of you.
Creed7352 wasnt nice calling me a liar.

Ana4Stapp 10-31-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

Hmm, anyone want to take a guess at what his predictions would be?.......

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more
Track 3- it sucks even more
Track 4- God, Stapp must miss Tremonti
Track 5- GB is the worst backing band ever
Track 6- Worse than any NSync song
Track 7- Blah, who care about the rest of the songs, anyway? They all suck.

I think that's close enough. :laugh:

LOL! He couldnt say it better...LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lolsign: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Creed7352 10-31-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
CREED7352 dont call me a liar,ur jsut confused anyways heres the story.

It was really funny how I stumbled upon it, I added this dude to my MSN from mirc, he was a creed fan and Ive been talkign to him fro months and last night we happened to start talking about the CREED CHICAGO show and he goes "have u seen it man its pathetic seeing stap off his face" I WAS LIKE, WHAT DID U JUST SAY??? he goes yeh ive seen it I GOT IT ON DVD it goes for like 30 mins only though coz stap starts messing about, So i was in shock he said he traded it from sum1 off ABB.net forum but thats dead now you wont find him. SO hopefully in a week or so Ill be getting the DVD in the mail..

There ya go sometimes things you really really want or have been looking for, for ages are right in front of you.
Creed7352 wasnt nice calling me a liar.

well, if you do have it i apologize, but i just don't believe it cause of previous posts. also, i won't believe it until i see it for myself.

geletmote 11-01-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
well, if you do have it i apologize, but i just don't believe it cause of previous posts. also, i won't believe it until i see it for myself.

Same here..

Creed7352 11-01-2005 03:00 AM

so you don't actually physically have it yet then...you're "waiting" for it?

geletmote 11-01-2005 05:00 AM

If you read above it would answer your question, sir. :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer 11-01-2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

Hmm, anyone want to take a guess at what his predictions would be?.......

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more
Track 3- it sucks even more
Track 4- God, Stapp must miss Tremonti
Track 5- GB is the worst backing band ever
Track 6- Worse than any NSync song
Track 7- Blah, who care about the rest of the songs, anyway? They all suck.

I think that's close enough. :laugh:

Aww... Your opinion of me dissapoints me, Titan. I have WAY better vocabulary than that!

titan9 11-01-2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Aww... Your opinion of me dissapoints me, Titan. I have WAY better vocabulary than that!

Yeah, I knew you'd go more in depth with it than that. After all, you are the king of 5 paragraph posts. :laugh: