CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Meaningless news (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9172)

Dogstar 05-29-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

"Well, Ken Gray, lead singer of Falling Higher, was spotted through a window in his house walking towards the bathroom, where he sat on the shitter for 15 minutes. At first, we thought he might have been having a heart attack, but then it turns out he was just pinching a rather huge loaf."
:laugh:

PrtytilImPurple 05-29-2005 10:59 PM

If its so meaningless why are the replies going on two pages?

I'm guessing the waiter took home a nice doggie bag.

shiver 05-30-2005 01:15 AM

I dunno, if I was a waiter and just brought out 80 bucks worth of food, and dude didn't eat it, I'd bitch slap him. Twice if it was stapp.

RoffeDH 05-31-2005 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiver
Twice if it was stapp.

Why twice? And you don't bitchslapp some one who will pay 80$ worth of food witch actually costs 40$, he might come back ;)

You guys! I just put it here for fun, nothing to get your brains started for ;) and
Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
"Well, Ken Gray, lead singer of Falling Higher, was spotted through a window in his house walking towards the bathroom, where he sat on the shitter for 15 minutes. At first, we thought he might have been having a heart attack, but then it turns out he was just pinching a rather huge loaf."

:roll::stapp::roll::lolsign::bigjump::stappchic
I'm with you (even if it was me that posted it :D )

titan9 05-31-2005 11:41 AM

Well, the topic of the thread completely sums up the story.:laugh: I just have one thing to add: shame on Stapp for being a Heat fan. Pistons all the way, baby!:D

RoffeDH 05-31-2005 01:24 PM

Lucky me I don't care about that ;)

STOP POSTING HERE! IT'S MEANINGLESS NEWS! JUST FUN FACT OKEY!!!

titan9 05-31-2005 02:13 PM

Haha, I care about that. I expected Stapp to have a better taste in sports teams.:laugh:

shiver 05-31-2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Why twice? And you don't bitchslapp some one who will pay 80$ worth of food witch actually costs 40$, he might come back ;)

The reason I say that is I have to take the time to take the order, then bring it out, and have everyone fix this order, you better freakin eat.

shiver 05-31-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH

The reason I say that is I have to take the time to take the order, then bring it out, and have everyone fix this order, you better freakin eat. Especially when there are people, not just in South America, or China, or whatever your mother always said to get you to eat, but there are people all over who can't even afford a cheeseburger from McDonald's or a can of tuna that costs 54 cents, much less 80 dollars for finger food appetizers. And I would tell him that. Then I would tell him to get over himself. He ain't that great.

RoffeDH 05-31-2005 04:02 PM

Well, if his son is feeling bad he shuld be able to walk away if he wants to. Now if you feel that way you shuldn't be working at a resturant like that ;)
Now if I were Scott I wouldn't go out to eat a dinner like that if I had a child, or even if I didn't unless it was some realy big ocation... I would give the poor my money (this I say now... But don't know how I will be when I'm rich)
;)

uncertaindrumer 05-31-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Haha, I care about that. I expected Stapp to have a better taste in sports teams.:laugh:

I have problems like that as well. Tremo and Flip being RedSox fans KILLS me.

titan9 05-31-2005 10:28 PM

Yeah, well, as long as Stapp isn't a Jacksonville Jaguars fan(Jags fans are Titans fans enemies) I won't be too angry at him for supporting the Heat. Meh, Miami can have Stapp as one of their celebrity fans....we have Kid Rock and that's enough.:laugh:

uncertaindrumer 06-01-2005 10:30 AM

Kid rock... *sighs*

lol

And ya know, it seems the rivalry between the Jags and Titans has died down somewhat over the last few years, but mayeb that is just me. Although, right now the Titans can't be rivals with ANYONE because they STINK so bad.

They had better be a good team this year, or I will start hating the NFL, dangit.

titan9 06-01-2005 11:43 AM

Well, it was only one bad year for the Titans.....you can't really say they stink now. They stunk last year, but I attribute that to the injuries. I think a healthy Titans team this year CAN compete. Obviously, right now, they're in more of a rebuilding mode than a competing mode, but I'm a huge Titans fan, so I believe in them and believe that they can compete this year. I take a lot of flak from the non-Titans fans in my family when I say that the Titans will be back, but I'm used to taking a lot of flak for who I choose to support, so that doesn't bother me.:laugh:

Hey, I'm not a Kid Rock fan, but I do find it funny how he's at every Pistons game. Sure, he's not Hollywood Royalty, but I'd rather have him in the crowd than any of the celebs at the Lakers games. Sure, I'd rather have Tremonti at the Palace, but Kid Rock will do for now.:D

uncertaindrumer 06-01-2005 01:21 PM

Tremo at a pistons game would ROCK!

Also, the Titans seem to ALWAYS be in a semi-rebuilding/semi-competing mode... Besides the occasional downyear, they ALWAYS do well, but never do GREAT.

Dangit. They were one yard away. Dangit.