CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Which movie did you see today thread??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8505)

AndrewFromABRox 01-22-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
None :)
I just got my Switchfoot "Live In San Diego" dvd today,want to watch it but can't :mad:

thats a pretty good DVD, not as good as i thought it would be, theyre not really heavy at all, but theyre singer is about the only thing special, he can hit some nice notes

TeriB19 01-23-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And damn cute, too!

<------------I know!!! :D :hugs: :wub:

I took the girls out to see Racing Stripes last night. Cute movie for kids. I bought Dodgeball (finally) this week and will probably watch it tomorrow night (after Desperate Housewives). I LOVED Dodgeball.

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 12:07 AM

Assault on Precinct 13, and it kicked my ass. Highly reccomended as an awesome action flick. And Drea De Matteo is in it!!!! AHHHHHHHHH she is gorgeous!!!!

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Elektra... i was SO Excited when i heard SubmerseD!

Disappointing movie, though... even though I liked Daredevil and I like Jennifer Garner.

Higher_Desire 01-23-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
Disappointing movie, though... even though I liked Daredevil and I like Jennifer Garner.

DareDevil sucked balls. Jennifer Garner was the only thing good about it.

I watched Casablanca again today. I needed to write some stuff about it for my Psych and the Movies class. We watched it a few days ago in class and I didn't absorb all of it.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 01-23-2005 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Elektra... i was SO Excited when i heard SubmerseD!

I've heard it's a wired remix of Hollow in the movie... How was it?

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 01:42 PM

Weird definitely describes it. Not really a rock version of the song, but Donald's vocals can be heard loud and clear. Other than that, it's pretty unrecognizable.

Dogstar 01-23-2005 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
<------------I know!!! :D :hugs: :wub:

:D:D:D

Trimontana 01-23-2005 02:51 PM

I am watching rite now "Will & Grace Series 3". I bough all the dvd collection. It feels so good...i am having a big laugh :D :D :D

Torn Daredevil 01-24-2005 12:35 AM

I'm currently watching Almost Famous, haven't seen it before, but it rules!!!

revisfoot 01-24-2005 01:37 AM

Today, I watched the Steelers get sent home. What a LOUSY game after such an awesome season. I think we should file a class-action lawsuit against the Steelers for "the worst game ever" seeing that they were unable to deliver what we were expecting, lol. (slight Creed-in-Chicago reference there).

JulieCitySlicker 01-24-2005 06:55 PM

Gonna go watch my Switchfoot dvd now :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-24-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Gonna go watch my Switchfoot dvd now :)

Well,I was going to watch it,but I think they sent me a damn defective dvd cuz it won't work :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 01-24-2005 10:24 PM

I got my Switchfooy dvd to work finally :D just got done watchin it to. It was pretty dang good :bounce:

TeriB19 01-24-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
I think we should file a class-action lawsuit against the Steelers for "the worst game ever" seeing that they were unable to deliver what we were expecting, lol. (slight Creed-in-Chicago reference there).

LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :roll: :roll: