CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Terrifying awakening this morning (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8489)

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
You mean better than out in the water?

Thanks, Dogstar. :) And yep some weird stuff has been happening, people are starting to talk about that this might be the beginning of the end of the world. :eek: If it is, please, I want to see U2 first! :laugh:

But seriously, it's pretty scary, to have all of these natural things happening at once ...

yeah the whole world saw what happened when a very large earthquake occurs out at sea. have to see U2 first? :laugh: end of the world? lol who really knows these kind of things have being happening for thousands of years.

hayley 01-21-2005 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yeah the whole world saw what happened when a very large earthquake occurs out at sea.

Yeah for sure, a huge wave like that would just cave New Zealand.

Quote:

have to see U2 first? :laugh:

Well you have to agree, right? LOL. And plus, you want that cream so bad, I have to be over there before the end of the world! :D (Isn't it bad to be joking about these things?)

Quote:

end of the world? lol who really knows these kind of things have being happening for thousands of years.

True, but I find it fascinating how the whole world could be wiped out with something so big ... but you're right, it has been going on for thousands of years, so who knows when it will happen. I just want to see U2 first. And go swimming at an Australian beach. Lmao.

hayley 01-21-2005 04:46 AM

We had an aftershock before dinner, too ... :suave: Only 3 point something though

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Yeah for sure, a huge wave like that would just cave New Zealand.

Yeah poor little New Zealand and all those sheep! :p Imagine the pacific nations near us like the Solomon Islands or Tahiti, they would be destroyed by such an event.

Quote:

Well you have to agree, right? LOL. And plus, you want that cream so bad, I have to be over there before the end of the world! :D (Isn't it bad to be joking about these things?)

Joking? Who's joking? LOL This reminds me of a Chris Cornell song.....its just the end of the world.....you'll need a friend in the world.....

Quote:

True, but I find it fascinating how the whole world could be wiped out with something so big ... but you're right, it has been going on for thousands of years, so who knows when it will happen. I just want to see U2 first. And go swimming at an Australian beach. Lmao.

Well I guess when I think about it, it wouldn't much for the whole game to be over. The whole world can end at the end of next year but not before that lol. An aftershock? Isn't this kind of late? Good it was so small at least........

hayley 01-21-2005 04:53 AM

Quote:

Yeah poor little New Zealand and all those sheep! :p Imagine the pacific nations near us like the Solomon Islands or Tahiti, they would be destroyed by such an event.

Oh gosh yeah, I'll have to save all of those sheep. :)
And yeah you're right, those islands would be wiped out, that's for sure.

Quote:

The whole world can end at the end of next year but not before that lol.

Exactly .... even a day after the concert, because at least I can say I've seen U2. :D LOL.

Quote:

An aftershock? Isn't this kind of late? Good it was so small at least........

Nah not really, aftershocks can last up to 2 - 3 days, little tremors, it sucks.

TeriB19 01-21-2005 10:06 AM

Holy cow Hayley, I'm glad to hear you and your family are ok. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts. Be safe!

hayley 01-21-2005 08:48 PM

Thanks Teri :hugs: Everythings alright now, there are a few broken things, but nothing major, I'm just praying that there won't be anymore anytime soon! :(

Anna1011 01-25-2005 09:04 AM

ive never bin in an earth quake before must be real scary am glad you are ok hayley. the only major scary thing ive bin in was hurricane charley in florida in august last year , that was mega scary and at one point it was heading straight for where i was staying, the day after we went out to look around to see how much damage it had done and we where real lucky as it had gone round us and hardly done and damage to where i was staying but just down the road there where several villas with trees throught the roof and stuff.