CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Napoleon Dynamite (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8483)

Higher_Desire 01-21-2005 03:14 PM

Napoleon - You see that girl over there?
Pedro - Yes.
Napoleon - She came over to my house yesterday.
Pedro - Why?
Napoleon - I don't know. But she left all this crap on my porch. Do you dare me to go talk to her?
Pedro - Sure.
Napoleon - I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. Anyway, I have all your stuff in my locker. You should probably come get it because I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

Napoleon - So you and Deb are going to the dance together.
Pedro - Yes.
Napoleon - Well no one's going to go with me now.
Pedro - Why?
Napoleon - Because I don't have any good skills.
Pedro - What do you mean?
Napoleon - You know, like numchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
Pedro - Well aren't you good at drawing, like, animals and warriors and stuff?
Napoleon - Yes. Probably the best that I know of.
Pedro - Well, you could draw a picture of the girl you want to take to the dance, and give it to her for like a present or something.
Napoleon - That's a pretty good idea.

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil 01-21-2005 03:28 PM

Haha.... not

I'm sorry, but that movie blows...

RMadd 01-21-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Napoleon - I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. Anyway, I have all your stuff in my locker. You should probably come get it because I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

THE greatest pickup line ever!

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 06:22 PM

Whats this Napoleon Dynamite?

fluttergirl 01-21-2005 06:32 PM

Napoleon>You

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Napoleon>You

well that is good to know but how bout a basic plot.......and i'm better than mr.french fry cause he's six foot under. ;)

RMadd 01-21-2005 11:00 PM

uhh... basic plot... well, Napoleon's a dorky high schooler, prolly a junior or senior (11th/12th grade). and it's about how dorky he is, more or less. no real substantive plot. the great thing about it is that you can quote it (and paraphrase it) endlessly (as has been demostrated in this thread numerous times already)

fluttergirl 01-22-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
well that is good to know but how bout a basic plot.......and i'm better than mr.french fry cause he's six foot under. ;)

french fry what?
im lost

RMadd 01-22-2005 02:00 AM

Quote:

french fry what?
im lost

uhh... yeahhh.... i didn't get that either......

aussiecreeder 01-22-2005 02:21 AM

Quote:

french fry what?
im lost

napoleon bonaparte.......so really funny movie with no plot? good mindless entertainment. sounds worth it but on DVD, probably not a cinema movie. is it new?

fluttergirl 01-22-2005 02:31 AM

lol, no nerd.....lol
Napoleon Dynamite>You
Not Napoleon Bonaparte....hahahaha

aussiecreeder 01-22-2005 02:37 AM

lol I didn't think that would go over everyone's head....but does the nerd look like a fat little french dude? Please say yes......lol.

fluttergirl 01-22-2005 02:45 AM

lol, i was calling YOU a nerd...Dynamite this tall, gawky, nerdy kid....lol
it wasnt oging over everyone's head, it was just this TOTAL subject change.....

RMadd 01-22-2005 10:18 AM

no, Napoleon Dynamite doesn't really look much like his much older, much shorter French dictator-counterpart. As for mindless entertainment, it is very much that. It's new within the past 6 months. I didn't see it in theaters, so I wouldn't know if it's better on DVD or on the silver screen. Prolly one of those instance where it doesn't really matter.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-22-2005 01:11 PM

You need to add "Other"

Because i think it's the STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER...But still kinda funny... :wtf: :D