CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the how tall we are thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8278)

hayley 12-28-2004 04:18 AM

Probably because it rhymes

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Starting from now. :boxing: Oooh! Looks like I'm winning already.

You are very genuine, it's not every day you will get a guy that says that. :rolleyes: :) It hurt me to think that he was playing with my mind and and making me believe that he was someone who he really was not, just to have sex with me. :wtf: But it's in the past now, I've dealt with worse.

*gets hayley in head lock and waives meat in front of her nose* lol

well i have lived with one guy who tried the whole just be upfront thing about just wanting sex and it didn't really work out, but his communication and people skills kind of sucked lol. anyhow you're still young......

hayley 12-28-2004 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder

Oh that's really bad, really bad. Excuze me just for one second ... :pukey:
Now, *gets michael down in a DDT and a headlock and waves some nice hair from an Ozy bush women's leg* She must have discovered a shaver! Oh the miracle of life. :D

Quote:

well i have lived with one guy who tried the whole just be upfront thing about just wanting sex and it didn't really work out, but his communication and people skills kind of sucked lol. anyhow you're still young......

I'm sure it would be hard to judge. But personally, if someone just wanted sex with me I would just tell them to be upfront and tell me that, not lead me on, because then they will get not sex!!! LOL. :rolleyes: Guys just really suck sometimes, I would prefer the truth anyday. :)

Xterminator27 12-28-2004 04:23 AM

Quote:

Just remeber, Anal sex is great if you dont want kids, but it CAN cause nasty infections

Muad'Dib 12-28-2004 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
Just remeber, Anal sex is great if you dont want kids, but it CAN cause nasty infections

Completey random but :D

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

oh dude that is nasty.....i think steve will stop this thread any second now lol.

*forces self up and does matrix style move where hayley's body hits the roof*. hey btw you lose the challenge already....you suck! :D

yeah i think being up-front is the best policy.......

hayley 12-28-2004 04:27 AM

Aaaaahhhh

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:28 AM

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN! :D

so what's my prize? :)

hayley 12-28-2004 04:30 AM

By the way carg that's gross lol

Well seeing as my body hit the roof, I CAN come back down, smash you into a body slam, pull a triple cross face and break your arm, but I think you deserve a break. :D:D

You can choose your prize!

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:33 AM

i think you've being watching too much wrestling lol. i tell you what IF you do come here for the U2 concert you have to buy a wallabies top and wear it for the whole day before the concert and i'll be there to make sure you don't take it off lol.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:37 AM

Quote:

i think you've being watching too much wrestling lol.

Too much is not enough! :chair: :bow: Ehehe

Quote:

i tell you what IF you do come here for the U2 concert you have to buy a wallabies top and wear it for the whole day before the concert and i'll be there to make sure you don't take it off lol.

Then you have to go without meat the whooollleee time I'm there. :laugh:
No I wouldn't been seen DEAD in one of those ;)

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:38 AM

Quote:

Too much is not enough! :chair: :bugeyes: Ehehe

Then you have to go without meat the whooollleee time I'm there. :laugh:
No I wouldn't been seen DEAD in one of those ;)

but you lost the challenge, you have to do something where i can laugh at ya lol. go without meat the whole time? and why would i do such a thing? :)

hayley 12-28-2004 04:40 AM

Quote:

but you lost the challenge, you have to do something where i can laugh at ya lol.

Oh man ... I should have been more quicker with my triple cross face. :cool:

Quote:

go without meat the whole time? and why would i do such a thing? :)

Beacuse it means that you will live a much happeir, wholesome, rich and full life.

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:43 AM

Quote:

Oh man ... I should have been more quicker with my triple cross face. :cool:

Beacuse it means that you will live a much happeir, wholesome, rich and full life.

happier? but ummm sweet meat makes me happy
wholesome? i'm as skinny as it is lol
rich? ummm perhaps
full? ummm chicken

lol hahahaha i think seeing a kiwi in an aussie top is even better than seeing u2 ehehehe.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:44 AM

Quote:

happier? but ummm sweet meat makes me happy

No not really, tell me the truth, really you're depressed deep down inside.

Quote:

lol hahahaha i think seeing a kiwi in an aussie top is even better than seeing u2 ehehehe.

Ohhh that's very naughty. It would totally destroy my pride :eek: lol