CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what the hell??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6791)

Mulletman 06-07-2004 09:38 AM

Shes right, if this offends you so much, you've got a lot more problems than expected.

multifast1 06-07-2004 12:46 PM

Wow, 1 post stating (not yelling) how someone was upset that MTV did a butcher job with the singers name and gave little real info.. hoping they would show the entire interview later.

..then 13 posts saying how that one person over reacted and how they need to get over it. :confused: Talk about needing to get over it.... sheesh.

Mulletman 06-07-2004 04:34 PM

yup, we're stubborn little shits.

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2004 06:26 PM

So what! Its mtv :rolleyes:
They wouldn't know talent if it bit em in the ass, considering that all they play is rap there! You should expect that from them ;)

hayley 06-07-2004 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
Wow, 1 post stating (not yelling) how someone was upset that MTV did a butcher job with the singers name and gave little real info.. hoping they would show the entire interview later.

..then 13 posts saying how that one person over reacted and how they need to get over it. :confused: Talk about needing to get over it.... sheesh.

Well you can't say you disagree with us, can you? I mean that was WAY over the top, theres no need to get all wound up about a name, especially when it was MTV. Who cares.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
yup, we're stubborn little shits.

Ooooh, you better believe it. :p

Rune 06-07-2004 07:45 PM

I wouldn't take anything MTV says personally, it's hard to even remember when they did anything involving music period (excluding the music icons and the 4 am reels of videos that MTV and VH1 do).

I remember a few days ago when a radio station down by me announced the breakup, they said that mark tremonti was the bassist, brian marshall was the former lead guitarist, and that myles kennedy was from a band called the "Mayflower Four".

I don't take it personally, i just laugh at the broadcasters who can't read information (most likely) handed to them on a flash card.

You'd be surprised how much less annoying radio would be if all the broadcasters were required to have at least a 6th grade reading level :)

hayley 06-07-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune
I remember a few days ago when a radio station down by me announced the breakup, they said that mark tremonti was the bassist, brian marshall was the former lead guitarist, and that myles kennedy was from a band called the "Mayflower Four".

Oh my god, now THAT'S bad. (But funny) :rofl: That cracks me up, you'd think they could at least go to the effort to find out the right names. :eek: But that's still funny. :laugh: The Mayflower Four.