CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Love (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6594)

JulieCitySlicker 05-14-2004 10:30 PM

I say, go for it and ask her ;)

SCTMM's hubby 05-16-2004 08:53 AM

GO FOR IT. (way back when) I was a little unsure when I saw A girl in shool, and we are still together to this day. It's been over 15 years since i asked her.

Mr.Anderson 05-17-2004 04:02 PM

Well people I was so tempted to ask her out, but I didn't. But that night I got to spend one hell of an evening with her. Actually to come to think of it I spent the whole weekend with her. Anyways we attended the wedding she said she would go to with me. Then we went back to her house and ate ice cream and watched anime for long while. Then we made a fashionly late entrance at the party we were spose to show up at 3 hours earlier. We then danced had a few went back to her house had another and sat together on and watched tv late into the morning. I even got to hold her in my arms and she didnt mind :) :) (I'm so happy). Then I spent the night there and left in the morning. Now because of that I'm even more tempted to ask her out maybe this next weekend when she comes over here.

Lechium 05-17-2004 04:09 PM

Ok, time to cut the exuses, grow some balls, and ask her out... simple as that...

Mr.Anderson 05-17-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Ok, time to cut the exuses, grow some balls, and ask her out... simple as that...

But I don't wanna ruin what I have with her. She means alot to me man. If I were to ask her out and something were to then build between us it would drive me insane not being able to see her.

PaulMcCoygirl 05-17-2004 05:14 PM

Just ask her out when you feel ready. Obviously what you and her have going right now is excellent! You'll know when the time is right to ask her out. Good luck! :)

Lechium 05-19-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
But I don't wanna ruin what I have with her. She means alot to me man. If I were to ask her out and something were to then build between us it would drive me insane not being able to see her.

Enough with exused, dude. You're afriad she'll shoot you down, so you're gonna wait till some other guy asks her out? If you're friends with her for too long she will think that taht's all you see her as, and once she sees you as a pure friend -- you're never gonna go out with her.
You're experiencing false comfort. Be a man, not a whimp. Ask her out before its too late.

RMadd 05-20-2004 11:47 AM

dude, go for it. you'll regret it the rest of your life. the way you've been talking about what you have w/ her, she'd be a fool to drop you if you asked her out and she didn't want to. even if she would want to stay "just friends" (which can be really hard), wouldn't that be better that her saying "screw you" altogether, and never talking to you again. i think that that most likely won't happen. just go for it. if it doesn't work, at least you'll know. but something tells me that she would say yes... who knows, maybe she's been waiting for you to ask all along?

goddess_bb 05-20-2004 12:35 PM

Yea what Bear and Lech said...