CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who do u think is hot! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6454)

aussiecreeder 04-29-2004 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :stapp:

okay i wasen't expecting a laugh but i guess i know where you stand! :) hey steve what about a myles emotie?

creedsister 04-30-2004 12:45 AM

well one things for damn sure} Myles will never look that great In WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE LEATHER PANTS!!! :D :D

aussiecreeder 04-30-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

well one things for damn sure} Myles will never look that great In WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE LEATHER PANTS!!! :D :D

myles doesn't like to see cows die so he can share his manliness! :D

creedsister 04-30-2004 12:59 AM

HAHAHAHAHaH~~Aw Forget myles!!! Nobody could look that Great In yes Those LEATHER PANTS!!! And lord knows They look best without the shirt :D :D

WeatheredWoman 04-30-2004 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh man! We're talkin' 'bout HOT here??

There's just one man who can relate to that :

SCOTT STAPP

...ofcourse!!! No doubt about that! :cool:

Myles is a real sweeeety, but HOT ? No !

I have to thank, I thought it was Frankie PBF for this pic... :D

creedsister 04-30-2004 10:59 AM

:D yes i know that scotty is a hottie :D :D :D

creedlvr 04-30-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
okay girls here is a toughie for you? scott or myles? :)

Still a no-brainer for me ...

Sheila63 04-30-2004 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Still a no-brainer for me ...

Still a no-brainer for me too. :)

Jooji_2 04-30-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Stapp.....Stapp.....Stapp.....and in more aspects than just who is hotter. :D

hayley 04-30-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
You're absolutely right, creed_freek. I fell in love with Scott's voice, the lyrics and the music long before I knew what any of them looked like.

Yep, so did I. And like I have said before, (not in the exact words though) If Scott had 3 eyes, his face was green, and he looked like a baboon, I would love him all the same because he has opened my eyes to a whole other world, looks are just another bonus. A great bonus. ;)

Quote:

:eek: Myles is SO HOT, :pant: :pant: But, Scott wins over Myles, by far. Just because Scott is HOT, and Myles is hot. Do you know what I mean? :D :laugh:

Quote:

THOSE :LEATHER PANTS,,,,,,,,Damn haley why did you to the leather pants

:naughty:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-01-2004 02:44 AM

Scott!!!!!!!! :stapp:
I think we should make a pet name for Scott Stapp. I think his nickname should be Rippy, because he's always ripping his leather pants!!!!! Hahaha, remember Alcatraz??? If you were Flip, and through all that drumming concentration just so happened to see Scott's pants, and they were ripped, how could you possibly keep drumming! LOL! I would be in awe, but if I was a dude, I wouldn't be able to keep on from laughing! :flip:

Okay, try this one: When Jagger becomes all grown up, and is a man, who do you think will be the hottest, Scott, or Jagger???
We need a Jagger smiley!

hayley 05-01-2004 03:54 AM

Oooh man Jagger is going to be such a hottie when he gets older!

creedsister 05-01-2004 04:08 AM

:D :D :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Scott!!!!!!!! :stapp:
I think we should make a pet name for Scott Stapp. I think his nickname should be Rippy, because he's always ripping his leather pants!!!!! Hahaha, remember Alcatraz??? If you were Flip, and through all that drumming concentration just so happened to see Scott's pants, and they were ripped, how could you possibly keep drumming! LOL! I would be in awe, but if I was a dude, I wouldn't be able to keep on from laughing! :flip:

Okay, try this one: When Jagger becomes all grown up, and is a man, who do you think will be the hottest, Scott, or Jagger??? Jagger of course thats just the way it goes!!! we raise kids and keep theme happy and healthy and in the mean time we get gray hairs worring about theme, thats just the way it goes HahaHa pet names i could think of a few ;)
We need a Jagger smiley!

creedlover16 05-02-2004 11:40 AM

for me it would have to be Mark, i mean come on he's italian. Those italians are hot! But, they all are hot even scott stapp because not every guy looks good with long hair. :naughty:

hayley 05-03-2004 12:28 AM

Yeah they do ;)