CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CreedINK Calendar has Arrived (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6142)

jjluvscreed 03-24-2004 01:53 AM

creed ink calendar

i havent received my cale ndar either!jjluvscreed

Trees of Wisdom 03-24-2004 02:51 AM

They have two picture calendars of Mark Tremonti. Hail Tremonti!:tremonti:

JenRN 03-25-2004 11:59 AM

Just got mine in the mail today. I would have to say I am GREATLY dissapointed! Geez they could not even give a different pic each month. It is PATHETIC! :mad:

Shadow 03-25-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Just got mine in the mail today. I would have to say I am GREATLY dissapointed! Geez they could not even give a different pic each month. It is PATHETIC! :mad:

That would have required them to do more work. Look how long it took just to get 4 pictures :lolsign:

hayley 03-25-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Yeah, it is pathetic. Lazy people, I mean 3 months with ONE picture? :rolleyes:

hockeymom97 03-26-2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, it is pathetic. Lazy people, I mean 3 months with ONE picture? :rolleyes:

Does anyone want to hear something funny. For all of you that received your so called calendars, please take them out and look at them very closely. Especially the dates. They are incorrect. So not only did we pay for a fan club that was supposed to send us a Quarterly Calendar, Quarterly emag of creedink, contests and meet and greats. The send us this so called calendar that is for the year 2004, which we get the end of the 1st quarter and is useless because it is outdated, but the future dates can't even be used because they are incorrect. I for one, and so are a bunch of other, requesting our money back.

This is a joke. I am completely and totally frustrated.

velocityidp 03-26-2004 11:01 PM

Wow... what a crappy "calendar." How much did you have to pay? By the looks of things they just had some intern throw some simplistic graphics on 3 mediocre photographs. Sorry, but I could have done much better on my PC w/ my color laser printer...

I hate to say it, but Creed has really proven their critics right as of late -- they don't care much about their fans anymore.

hayley 03-27-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
For all of you that received your so called calendars, please take them out and look at them very closely. Especially the dates. They are incorrect.

:laugh: :laugh: That's hilarious...(in a bad kinda way) :o I can't believe that, honestly.

It goes to show how they didn't actually have them made then they were
given complaints (and must have come noto Creed Feed) ;) And then they had to quickly make one :laugh:

crest tattoo 03-27-2004 09:31 AM

I can't believe it! I didn't even notice because all I did with the calendar was file it away, I was so displeased. What a frickin' joke! Where are you filing your complaint?

hockeymom97 03-27-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
I can't believe it! I didn't even notice because all I did with the calendar was file it away, I was so displeased. What a frickin' joke! Where are you filing your complaint?

I filed my complaint with the better business bureau. You can do it online. I don't have the link right now, but you can search online for the Orlando Better Business Bureau and just file the complaint.

TeriB19 03-27-2004 01:13 PM

I haven't even gotten mine yet. This is all so annoying!

Dogstar 03-27-2004 03:14 PM

The dates are WRONG???? I'm sorry, but that's just unacceptable. That's the one thing you HAVE to get right. Wow, that is pathetic. Hockeymom, that's a good idea to file a complaint with the BBB. You guys should get your money back; that's just ridiculous.

JenRN 03-27-2004 04:17 PM

Geez I did not even pay any attention to the dates. Now I am REALLY pissed off. What are they thinking? Obvioulsy they don't take us too seriously, I guess we will have to change that huh? :wtf:

Shadow 03-27-2004 05:15 PM

Quote:

Obvioulsy they don't take us too seriously, I guess we will have to change that huh? :wtf:

What should we do? Maybe we should mail all the calendars back to Jeff's office. :D

crest tattoo 03-27-2004 06:39 PM

Did you file ANOTHER complaint or was it the initial one? I filed the initial one before we received them???