CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How did you find credfeed and why did you join? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5579)

hayley 01-19-2004 06:19 PM

Yeah, totally. I'm not registered to any other boards, only the one and only Creed Feed.

I remember Deyanah. I posted on the old Creed Feed board, and coincidentally it was right after one of her posts, I did that about three times, not noticing, then she posted back saying, "Can you not post straight after me?!?! I really don't like it" I was really scared :laugh:

Bridge of Clay 01-19-2004 08:13 PM

Well... (lol, this thread looks like thanksgiving!)

I was browing through fan sites and found Humanclay.net . At that time, it had the coolest lay-out among Creed fan sites and it was always being updated, besides the plenty of stuff: news, lyrics, pics, on and on. Then I'd come every day to check what was going on. I don't remember if it had a board, though.

Then, Humanclay.net became CreedFeed.com. Then I started lurking the board for a while. I pretty much had things to say, but I wouldn't join it. But one day I realized I had to improve my English and the best way to practice it was using it. So I registered. And here I am! :)

Bridge of Clay 01-19-2004 08:14 PM

And I remember I liked this board coz it was totally easy to the eyes, not messed up, not too colorful, unlike many other boards around.

Xterminator27 01-19-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, totally. I'm not registered to any other boards, only the one and only Creed Feed.

I remember Deyanah. I posted on the old Creed Feed board, and coincidentally it was right after one of her posts, I did that about three times, not noticing, then she posted back saying, "Can you not post straight after me?!?! I really don't like it" I was really scared :laugh:

oddly enough i actually remember that.
wtf why do i remember usless shit like this and forget important stuff??
(oh and there were 2 old creefeed boards :D )

and the only REAL reason Teri stayed was because of me. Although she wont admit it

hayley 01-19-2004 10:06 PM

Yeah this was on the old, old board. LOL you remember that!?!?! hah. I was shit scared remember I said, "Sorry I'm so sorry it will never happen again" :laugh: :roll: Man she really scared me

RMadd 01-19-2004 11:12 PM

I originally came here looking for info on Creed, I used to visit the site itself fairly regularly. But then all that other stuff didn't work for awhile, and only the board was up, so I decided, what the hell, I'll join.

creedsister 01-20-2004 01:18 AM

I CAME HERE TO TAKE OVER hahaha

Steve 01-20-2004 02:45 AM

Hey everyone, it's very interesting on my end to read each of your stories!! Others who haven't posted yet, comeon, let's hear the stories :D

Thanks for everyone for staying :)

TeriB19 01-20-2004 06:18 AM

Well the REAL reason I stayed was because Steve offered us cookies and hot chocolate when we first logged on. I miss those days, Steve!! :P

Sincirr 01-20-2004 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
Now Creed is no more!! I just look forward to anything Scott does, I will still be his fan no matter what.....

Um, have I missed something!!! :confused: I thought they were just doing side projects and stuff, not officially broken up! What did I miss? :(

Steve 01-20-2004 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Well the REAL reason I stayed was because Steve offered us cookies and hot chocolate when we first logged on. I miss those days, Steve!! :P

:cheers:

Sorry, I'm out of hot chocolate.

WeatheredWoman 01-20-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

Oh! I thought the REAL reason was that there were free CREEDconcert-tickets to come with the 1000th post ;)
That's what I heard :dunno:

Steve I really love your sig... To me it refers to all the things what's going on around "our guys".

And thanks again for creating such an AWESOME board!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you... :hugs:

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Steve 01-20-2004 10:31 AM

If you love that sig, and you love Creed, then you will really love the band Spirit Creek. Check them out at www.spiritcreek.com - you can view sound samples, they are awsome. Great musicians and great lyricists.

WeatheredWoman 01-20-2004 10:35 AM

Wow... thnx for the tip Steve!!! I will check it out! :thumbsup:

creedsister 01-20-2004 11:52 AM

yes spirtcreek rock great band with some great lyrics that just is like were im at today~~cool Hey Steve~~You Have done a great Job With Everything Here That You do thank you so much REALLY}} haha~~And i wanted to thank for closing that one thread about Drugs and How this dude Was giving his Opion about Stappy Abusing Drugs If you can remember~~You Closed It I Was LIke Way To Go Steve smart Man~~I could have kissed you that Day!!!A Big God Bless ya Steve!!