CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   authorship of Torn? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5560)

hide 01-17-2004 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Well we were just talking lyrics so on Pity all Mark wrote was "sell my pity for a dime, just one dime." The only reason I even know that was because before Creed started Mark had that song and sang that part all the damn time and hummed the rest of it.

Michael

oh okay so he "only" wrote that line thanks anyhow. "all the damn time and hummed the rest of it". For some reason that sounds hilarious so did he get it for that? So who won the fights when you guys were younger? Come on your secret is safe with us! LMAO

hayley 01-17-2004 10:37 PM

haha

I bet Mark did...he probably smashed you over the head with one of his guitars....;) j/k

hide 01-17-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
haha

I bet Mark did...he probably smashed you over the head with one of his guitars....;) j/k

LOL I remember I used to have little fights with my little brother just about everyday when I was 10 or so! I remember one day I punched him in the gut and he cried to mum "Oh mum Michael winded me"! LOL sorry back to Torn :)

hide 01-17-2004 10:43 PM

here I am with Mark's brother on the board and i'm talking about my childhood. What am I thinking? LOL

Michael can you tell us whether this album at this point in time is a one off between Creed albums or if its something more permernant?

Dogstar 01-17-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
LOL I remember I used to have little fights with my little brother just about everyday when I was 10 or so! I remember one day I punched him in the gut and he cried to mum "Oh mum Michael winded me"! LOL sorry back to Torn :)

LMAO, I did the same thing to my brother once and he went crying to my mom...LOL...he wasn't even hurt, either, but I got it because I was older and should have known better, hehehe...

hide 01-17-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LMAO, I did the same thing to my brother once and he went crying to my mom...LOL...he wasn't even hurt, either, but I got it because I was older and should have known better, hehehe...

hehe beat up by his sister i'm glad i never had to endure that! LOL I also got in trouble for telling my younger siblings that Santa wasen't real(yep thats right he doesn't LOL). I took away my mum's tool and I got it!

Dogstar 01-17-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
hehe beat up by his sister i'm glad i never had to endure that! LOL I also got in trouble for telling my younger siblings that Santa wasen't real(yep thats right he doesn't LOL). I took away my mum's tool and I got it!

Hahahah, too funny! I couldn't beat him up after he turned about 14 because then he grew like a weed and towered over me :D.

hide 01-17-2004 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hahahah, too funny! I couldn't beat him up after he turned about 14 because then he grew like a weed and towered over me :D.

cool talking to ya got to go!

Dogstar 01-18-2004 12:10 AM

Have a good one, hide!

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-18-2004 01:42 AM

I was going to be a sister, but my Mom had a miscarrage, and didn't try again, so here I am with my dog and cats being the closest things to syblings. Oh well, I guess there's a reason for everything.

Michael, do you know why it was put off on that show that Scott wrote the song instead of Mark??? If he wrote it, they should have given him the credit, not Scott.

facelessman 01-18-2004 03:09 AM

sounds good to me

Steve 01-18-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

The only reason I even know that was because before Creed started Mark had that song and sang that part all the damn time and hummed the rest of it.

haha that's classic :D

What about songs on the other CDs? Which, if any, did Mark contribute lyrics to there?

Frankie 01-18-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

On the MOP album? The first verse and chorus for Whats This Life For. Chorus for Pity For a Dime. Chorus for My Own Prison(the part he sings). I think thats about it on that cd. Scott handled 90% of the lyrics on that cd. Until recently Mark was more of the melody guy than a lyricist.

Michael

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that almost everyone's favorite Creed CD...MOP...lyrics were almost entirely written by Scott?
Tells me maybe someone needs to stick to playing the guitar.

Sits back and waits for all mark fans to change their mind about what their favorite Creed album is. :cool:

Gabriel 01-18-2004 02:33 PM

So... following your logic I'm guessing you believe that Stapp should stick to only writing poetry? Isn't that what lyrics without music or melody are?

Michael

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 03:12 PM

hahahahaha :lol:

LOL!

Oh, mine... I should shut up before I say something stupid... but Stapp mammas (notice I have nothing against the man, just his mammasitas) so can't make a decent statement...

Which leads me to another question: according to your logic, Stapp shouldn't play guitar, right? geez...