CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Video Clip of Scott on Celebrity Poker (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5387)

Sheila63 12-31-2003 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I love that his hair is longer again! :D

Me too, Dogstar. :D

Kim V. 12-31-2003 06:49 PM

Me three!! :)

lifelovesoul 12-31-2003 07:45 PM

I also like his hair longer. He looks so good. I hope he's feeling better and is happy. Thanks for posting the video & stills!

Agent D 12-31-2003 08:47 PM

Thanks for the link, Frankie. I don't get Bravo so I won't get to watch it. I'm glad I was able to see this clip. ;)

It's great to see Scott making a public appearence again. It's been a long time since he's been in the spotlight, hasn't it?

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-31-2003 11:48 PM

Any kind of good spotlight. I think Scott looks good anyway his hair is. It took a while to get used to it short though. It's all good!

creedsister 01-01-2004 02:27 AM

:makeout:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Any kind of good spotlight. I think Scott looks good anyway his hair is. It took a while to get used to it short though. It's all good!

:wub: :pant: Its all good with me to saxon come on come on

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-01-2004 10:10 AM

Thanks for the pics, Stace! Z gave it to Steve yesterday at miRC. Anyways, can't wait till Tuesday! So looking forward to seeing him! Maybe, it will get my mind going for fan fiction! He looks soooo GOOD!!!! :pant: :pant:

Sheila63 01-01-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Maybe, it will get my mind going for fan fiction! He looks soooo GOOD!!!! :pant: :pant:

Speaking of fan fiction, you just reminded me of a dream I had last week where I was playing poker with Scott, Mark and Flip. :D Mmmm, that gives me an idea for another story. ;)

luvscott4ever 01-01-2004 12:56 PM

I can't wait to see this show!! I'm hoping they have it on local tv...I saw the show Monday with the cast from West Wing on NBC, so I'm hoping they carry Scott's show on there too!! I don't have cable, so if it's not on regular tv, I'll have to go make my mom watch it!! Gotta have my Scotty!! And I too love that his hair is getting longer again, I'm a TOTAL FREAK for long hair!!

luvscott4ever 01-01-2004 01:07 PM

CRAP!!! I don't see that it's going to be on regular tv, looks like mom's gonna have to drool over Scott along with me!! lol...

TeriB19 01-01-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Speaking of fan fiction, you just reminded me of a dream I had last week where I was playing poker with Scott, Mark and Flip. :D Mmmm, that gives me an idea for another story. ;)

Strip poker Sheila?? :naughty:

Kim V. 01-01-2004 02:21 PM

Start shuffling and dealing, Sheila!!! :)

hide 01-01-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
No wonder I hesitate to post new things that I find about Scott. :(

Anyway...he both looks and sounds wonderful...hope he wins tons of money for WAWO. I can't wait to watch this.

oh don't worry it was just a bad joke! he was looking good and happy more importantly! "It's only cause you guys don't believe me"! LOL

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-01-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

That sounds good to me! :pant:

Sheila63 01-01-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

LOL, I'm not telling but I'll see what I can do about writing a new story. ;)