CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Interview With Mark (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5158)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2003 10:39 PM

i guess i always assumed it was Dan...i just knew it was his bro...and ussually Dan's the one that says stuff....or maybe i assumed then to????

Alter Shredder 12-08-2003 10:43 PM

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2003 10:45 PM

i guess i assumed...cuz the Guitar World Interview a while ago was w/ Dan... that i'm sure about...

facelessman 12-08-2003 11:24 PM

meh

whocares 12-08-2003 11:56 PM

can we all say..were all gay

you guys are nothing but a mixed up little boys with nothing better to talk about.....lets all start some bullshit rumours that the allmighty creedpit has something to say about.........take it for what its worth..the creed pit is nothing more than a bunch a cackling women with no lives that have nothing more to talk about then their heresay shesaid hesaid bullshit.....take it for what its worth....and put it where the sun dont shine assholes.............

hayley 12-09-2003 02:22 AM

Charming...

Wylde-Tremonti 12-09-2003 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whocares
you guys are nothing but a mixed up little boys with nothing better to talk about.....lets all start some bullshit rumours that the allmighty creedpit has something to say about.........take it for what its worth..the creed pit is nothing more than a bunch a cackling women with no lives that have nothing more to talk about then their heresay shesaid hesaid bullshit.....take it for what its worth....and put it where the sun dont shine assholes.............

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin didn't we? :rolleyes:
yeah... all these rumor were confirmed be Mike.... stick that up your ass... i don't appreciate being cussed at.... we're simply having a conversation... your rudeness is cause for me to not give a crap what you say.

facelessman 12-09-2003 12:42 PM

its beginning to look alot like creedpit...

Alter Shredder 12-09-2003 05:43 PM

We have changed subjects.

whocares 12-09-2003 06:21 PM

WHAT AN IDIOT i AM

YEAH SO SORRY ABOUT THAT POST....iT WAS MEANT FOR THE WONDERFUL CREEDPIT...HOPE NO ONE HERE TOOK OFFENSE TO MY STUPIDITY..ALTHOUGH i PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TOO..ANYWAY IM REALLY SINCERELY SORRY FOR THAT...

Alter Shredder 12-09-2003 06:25 PM

Its ok we can forgive you

crest tattoo 12-09-2003 07:01 PM

Holy man! How come since this all conspired has everyone gone to being so darn rude. If you don't like to hold hope, then stay away from the threads. You who are negative are so quick to jump and say "get over it. They're done." Well, you get over it. Bands get back together all the time, and per Michael, they "aren't totally over." They're doing their own things. I remember why I've been avoiding this place, now I know.

Bridge of Clay 12-09-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
its beginning to look alot like creedpit...

Dude... have you ever, honestly, been at the Pit?

I've been a member of their board for almost a month now and I didn't see any bickering, cussing or whatsoever. Actually, I can't complain: since the beginning they treated me (my posts) well. I've been on their chat as well, the same thing.

Aside from the fact their board is hard on the eyes, they're good people. They have as many as "soccer mammas" as we have here... You just gotta learn how to separate things.

TeriB19 12-09-2003 09:13 PM

Marcos, please don't get upset with me for saying this, but I personally have noticed a big difference in your posts in the last month. They seem to be cocky, as if you want us to think you've got some inside track that you don't want to share with us. I really like you Marcos and I consider you a good friend, and have for many months now. But lately, and I can only assume it's since you've joined up at the Pit, you've seemed very distant to your friends and honestly, you seem to be talking down to us. Again, I apologize if this is not your intention, but some of us have noticed a big change in you and it's not for the better. Sorry.

facelessman 12-09-2003 10:32 PM

wow
actually yes, i have been to the pit