CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Recent Photos Of Stapp... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5084)

Agent D 12-01-2003 05:48 PM

These pics scare the shit out of me. First of all, who the hell is that with Scott in the first picture?

Tara Reid, two anonymous people, and Scott Stapp in a picture together? :wtf:

Is Scott high? Is he wasted? Drunk? What? Someone help him! :(

Anyone else think this could relate to the "breakup"?

CollectiveSoul 12-01-2003 06:04 PM

don't ask me how I know, thats the classic look of raging on cocaine

DangerousDan85 12-01-2003 06:13 PM

how do you know?

Jez 12-01-2003 06:21 PM

I'm editing my original post here because I know some of you will have read what I just wrote and think that I'm being a total bitch when that's not the case at all.

Jon .... PLEASE stop posting stuff here at this board that are other peoples words from other boards and you're just changing around a little bit to make them seem as if they are your own ideas.

Jez 12-01-2003 06:30 PM

Ok. *takes deep breath*
I dont' know who this Seven guy is exactly, but he seems to be someone from the music industry as he has been photographed at several industry award type gatherings. I can't find any info on him at the several music related sites that I searched. (ps, not that it makes any difference, but his eyes are really brown, not blue...as apparrent by another photo that I obtained fromw ire image)

Joy, these two pictures of Scott with these other people were taken in Miami on Saturday at one of three clubs.

I'm not commenting on anything else.

Julie, Diane, and Joy :hugs: Hang in there...

Wylde-Tremonti 12-01-2003 07:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+12-01-2003 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 12-01-2003 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yikes...disconcerting just isn't the *word* to describe that...whew, it weirds me out to look at that. I mean, hell, great pics and all, glad, so glad, to see that Stappy hasn't drastically changed his look like Brett Scallions from Fuel did...(whoooaaaa, whole 'nother thread right there), but gosh, who *are* those divas and who is that dude?!
LoL, the dude's probably Dan. *snorts* :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hey Brett Scallions Looks Kool!!!!!!!!! What concervative rock have you been hiding under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Bridge of Clay 12-01-2003 07:52 PM

his pupiles are big...
he looks funny... I wouldn't say drunk, but maybe it was just a bad shot he wasn't expecting, you know...

plus, why the sunglasses in a dark room? I know it's fancy but... trying to hide something? I hope not! honestly!

velocityidp 12-01-2003 08:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-02-2003 12:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-02-2003 12:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> his pupiles are big...
he looks funny... I wouldn't say drunk, but maybe it was just a bad shot he wasn't expecting, you know...

plus, why the sunglasses in a dark room? I know it's fancy but... trying to hide something? I hope not! honestly! [/b][/quote]
Uhm... the LEAST you can say is that he was drunk. Pretty obvious. The only question is: drunk or high? You can tell he's in an altered state of mind in both photos.

CollectiveSoul 12-01-2003 08:18 PM

Jez- not to sound liek a rude little teenager but think before you talk. All of our bulletin boards don't look up to the "high status that is CreedPit" you are aren't the only people that know what Raging on cocaine looks like. Every time you come in here u bitch at us about not crediting CreedPit when you don't even know if we even got our information from here.

hide 12-01-2003 08:29 PM

okay children stop argueing! Wherever they came from thanks a lot and he probably did a few drinks that night but it looks like he's having a good time. He looks a bit like one of the Gallagher brothers with those glasses! LOL

Considering these photos seem to have come from the pit, Jez do you know when these were taken?

creedsister 12-01-2003 08:40 PM

He,,looks,,,Great,,to,,me,,,and Ive,,Seen People Look wasted before,,,

velocityidp 12-01-2003 09:24 PM

commas,,r,,not,,meant,,to,,be,,used,,as,,whitespac e

:banghead:

Wylde-Tremonti 12-01-2003 09:29 PM

yeah...if you're gonna do that.... do it like the master.....lol.....use periods.....

Dogstar 12-01-2003 09:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousDan85+12-01-2003 06:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DangerousDan85 @ 12-01-2003 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how do you know? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :roll:

JenRN 12-01-2003 10:06 PM

Well.......I hope whatever he does he is happy. I would have to say from a nurse standpoint yeah he was feeling GOOD alright. Who are we to criticize him anyways? But you are right Tara Reid is a party girl who is everything that he hated about his wife Hillary :rolleyes: Oh well, the way I feel about it is he is an adult, he can make his own decisions. If he chooses to live a wild lifestyle than he needs to deal with the consequenses, and if he is just out for a good time once in awhile then so be it! :dunno: