CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Regarding the Creed Basher.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=444)

souldancer 11-09-2002 01:37 AM

Where is the sensibility of the students? Where are the parents to provide some respect? Where is administration to support discipline? Times have changed and there are lots of questions. Most teachers work hard and have a multitude of responsbilities beyond just teaching, sad case. Sorry, but that is how I feel.

luvscott4ever 11-09-2002 02:19 AM

I totally agree with you Souldancer!! With as much as schools are overcrowded and not enough teachers to watch what every student is up to! And as always, takes one "bad apple" to spoil it for everyone else! what a shame!! Especially for something soo stupid as to bash one of the WORLDS GREATEST BANDS!! :D

JenRN 11-09-2002 01:25 PM

TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT TEACHERS GO THROUGH I AM MARRIED TO ONE!!!!! My husband teaches and I try everyday to have him get out of it, due to the extreme stress, poor money, poor working conditions and lack of administration support!!!!! It is a discrace what they pay teachers today. But let me tell you even though he has 30 kids in the class he keeps them in-line!!!!! There is one person on a computer at a time, and the school monitors everything the kids do on the internet!!!!!! I personally think parents are the problem!!!! If they took the time to raise their kids properly, and payed attention to them, and what they were doing and involved with, the youth of this country would be very different!!!!!
It is frusterating to me that people pop out 3-4 kids and ignore them,by lack of rules and responsibility, kids today when they misbehave in school don't know what to do when disipline is placed on them because they don't get it at home!! So what is the result? STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!:mad:

Wylde-Tremonti 11-09-2002 02:01 PM

well...i kno at my skool...the computers are open to students in the library a 1/2 before and after skool.....so there may not have been ne teachers there at all....just a librarian or sumthin.....

Mulletman 11-09-2002 05:04 PM

you have a point but there is a way around everything. i hate to say this but there is no security online. i don know if you were here a while back but you can ask teri and jango, some dude pissed me off and i posted his social security number and his credit report here on the bb. i know alot of you arent gonna like this, but they are teaching us how to do this in school. im an IT major, its my job to know how a network works and if your smart you will know how to us ethat knowledgeto your advantage. ask steve he knows.

plus i never knew there was a basher, last basher i knew of was eddie vedder and i liked him. he was funny and he never really attacked anyone. oh well, you miss things when yer gone.

JenRN 11-09-2002 05:09 PM

What did posting his/her ss# accomplish?
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!:eek:

SweetXtreme4 11-09-2002 05:49 PM

Wow, well I hope you get whoever it is doing it.

:chic: <~~~~~~ lol, I love it!! :)

Aimee 11-09-2002 07:20 PM

Jen's right, Identity theft is a big issue. I'd like to think the crowd that hangs at this BB wouldn't do anything with that info tho.

Hey MulletMan, maybe you shouldn't be concerned with me following you with my eyes. Rather I should worry about the opposite! :idea:

Mulletman 11-10-2002 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!:eek:

nothing really, unless someone used that the way i hoped they did. but to answer your question of why did i do that, well im an asshole. i honestly dont have a reason for the things i do. i dont do them cause i wanna cause trouble or steal money. i do just it to the people that offend me in anyway.

allison 11-11-2002 02:03 PM

how did this kid even have a credit card number? how old is he? (yes, I am assuming it's a he)

jango 11-11-2002 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN

It was more of a conversation piece than an actual attempt at malicious revenge. Fear not, we're all (for the most part) legally abiding citizens of our respective nations. ;)

Mulletman 11-11-2002 10:03 PM

lol yea..... "most" of us are.

Siana 11-12-2002 09:46 AM

lol yeah:)

JenRN 11-12-2002 10:07 AM

Yeah, I can honestly say I was starting to wonder!!!!!:D

Siana 11-12-2002 10:19 AM

hehhehe