CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Resturaunt HORROR stories!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4367)

JenRN 09-17-2003 09:08 AM

I have one thing to say and take my advice on this if nothing else..........
Never piss off your WAITRESS!!!!!! I have seen people do some horrific things to other people's foods who were "rude" or arrogant. If you want to say something ALWAYS wait until your food is already sitting in front of you! Sorry to say but let me tell you it can get ugly!!!!:puke:

Mulletman 09-17-2003 09:44 AM

thats why i always tip big andf only go to places i know very well

DangerousDan85 09-17-2003 10:53 AM

this is why i RARELY go out to eat

Sheila63 09-17-2003 12:13 PM

Re: Resturaunt HORROR stories!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>As I sit here after having one of the worst dinners out in years I wondered what stories you all had of bad experiences out! &nbsp;I went out with friends to "Joe's Crab shack" a well known seafood chain and ordered of course "Dugeness crab legs" at $24.99 a dinner. &nbsp;The salad was awful and then came the bomb........ As I was eating my crab legs I smelled this STRONG odor of pnuemonia, like it almost made my eyes water:crying: :crying: &nbsp;Here it was in my crabs..... so I called the waitress over and then had the manager come over. He was some schmuck that had no freaking clue. &nbsp;I said "please tell me what is in this" &nbsp;he had no answer but quickly took my plate and offered me anything on the menu! &nbsp;I was sick to my stomach with the thought of what I had ingested!!:eek: &nbsp;So I did not eat, needless to say and they took it off my bill esp at the price of the dinner. &nbsp;So here I am now sipping on tea just waiting for the bomb to drop and get sick!:mad: &nbsp; There is nothing worse than paying money like that for food and having it suck! &nbsp; &nbsp;I was a waitress for many years and let me tell you there are some stories I can tell! &nbsp;Sometimes when I think of what I would see "behind the scenes" it makes me not want to eat out EVER!!!!
</b>

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Jen :mad: and for everyone else who has had a bad experience when eating out. I hope you didn't get sick from the crab you did eat. The worst experience I had was when I was out with my family and there was a fly/ant in my sister's food. :puke: Unfortunately, I've heard the same thing about restaurants. That if we knew what went on behind the scenes, we would never eat out.:eek:

facelessman 09-17-2003 05:24 PM

thats crazy

GeeK_2004 09-19-2003 11:03 PM

ummm...

this is NOT all that long ....and of course....it might NOT apply to a horror story...but

one time....

at band camp......

emelie 09-22-2003 02:44 PM

that's disgusting!! :vomit: one of the worst things is to find hair in the food... :scared:

PaulMcCoygirl 09-22-2003 10:47 PM

I feel sorry for that little girl! Poor thing! :( Yeah well the worst meal I've ever had was at Luby's in San Antonio. I found an eyelash and a piece of a long grey hair in my mashed potatoes. It was so GROSS!! When I called the waitress over she acted like there was nothing in it. It was probably her hair anyway!

Dogstar 09-23-2003 01:29 AM

Ewww, all these stories make me never want to go out to eat again, LOL...The fingernail in the sandwich is especially disgusting :vomit:...the worst for me was crushed glass in a vegetarian hoagie. We had ordered out at work and when I called to complain and get my money back, they denied even having glasses in the restaurant, claiming they had only plastic glasses. I laughed my ass off, given that the fricken glass cut my lip. The guy then offered to make me another hoagie, which made me laugh. As IF I would want to risk another glass episode...NOT.

hotforscott 09-23-2003 06:31 AM

Elisha, is seems something horrible is always happening at Luby's, LOL! They are notorious for that. Something about Buffets I guess. I actually went to a resturaunt that was a buffet one time and found a hair twice. In 2 different dishes. I about threw up. The place is closed down now, but the funny thing is, the name of the resturaunt was Furr's..................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lechium 09-23-2003 02:15 PM

stop whining lol
you have no idea what's happening behind curtains in restaraunt kitchens
if you ever went in back of mcdonals dont think you'll eat there again
ignorance is bliss, and sometimes you just gotta suck things up

JenRN 09-23-2003 02:21 PM

That is the point....... AWARENESS!

JulieCitySlicker 09-23-2003 02:24 PM

Mc Donalds food tastes like :horseshit
I never eat there:eek:

Dogstar 09-23-2003 05:03 PM

Nobody's whining, Lechium, they are just relating some experiences...And Julie, I'm with you on McDonald's...:vomit: