CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has anyone met Scott Stapp? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4083)

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2003 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
What would you do if you did get a chance to meet him and he was an inconsiderate asshole and he just totally blew you off..???

I would send him a lit up ball of cat crap:D j/k

njcreedite 08-18-2003 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed

:roll:

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2003 09:26 PM

:D :D :D

VillageWolf 08-18-2003 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
Hey wolfie, How are ya???  Ive heard some pretty funny stuff about encounters with stapp..Im sure half of its b.s. anyway huh..lol..Nice seeing ya by the way

Im doing wonderful. Hope you are too.
You've heard funny encounters? I've heard laughable things... and some things that would make you go :eek:
but mostly it's "he was no where to be found" or "he was a nice guy".

Yo Cj. Hey Rainykins.

njcreedite 08-18-2003 09:48 PM

I tend to be prepared to be dissapointed. So, if I met Scott and he was a jerk.....I wouldn't be surprised

If he were really sweet and nice....that would be a cool surprise.:dancing: very cool

Rain 08-18-2003 09:49 PM

Hey girl! :) What are ya into tonight?

VillageWolf 08-18-2003 09:52 PM

Nothing much Rainykins. Just surfing around to the usual hang outs. Have a goodnight. ;)

hotforscott 08-18-2003 09:59 PM

I don't think he would be a jerk. When Mr.CreedFreakTN and his family met the guys outside the hotel. He did say Flip and Mark were really friendly, they took pictures, etc. Scott didn't want to socialize really, but he did shake his hand and was polite about not wanting to be social, so I think that he would be nice if I were to meet him.

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2003 10:02 PM

Ya;) I'll be Flip and Mark are awesome:dancing: :bounce: :dancing:

Julbright 08-18-2003 10:45 PM

I am glad to see that Mark has his following too - I don't dislike him - I think he is awesome - but he doesn't rev my engines like Scott does. I just think Scott has had a crappy couple of years here and he is so passionate and intense that absorbs everything. I hope he comes around sooner than later.

Anywhoo - don't they do VIP meetings and stuff when they are on tour? More than once I have heard people say they have met Mark like at meet and greets and stuff but never hear anyone say anything about Scott.

farmgirl 08-18-2003 11:53 PM

I would like to meet Stapp someday, he seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with.

I met Mark last November and he was very nice to everyone.

Stapp probably has to be more careful about meeting people due to the fans that get carried away and he has Jagger with him sometimes too.

Hey to all my peeps in this thread.:dancing:

Rose

VillageWolf 08-19-2003 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by farmgirl
Hey to all my peeps in this thread.:dancing:  

Rose

peep peep... Hola FG. I think it was Mia and I who were talking last night about reasons why someone would avoid their fans.
What you said was what we came up with.

Xterminator27 08-19-2003 12:07 AM

hes my uncle

Julbright 08-19-2003 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
hes my uncle

Who's your uncle?

Julbright 08-19-2003 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed