CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How far have you been for a creed concert? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2095)

creeder 03-05-2003 08:17 AM

about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles... norway you see

Sheila63 03-05-2003 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Yeah, you ROCK. When you see them you will forget all about the past. It's a high you can't explain.:)

hotforscott's right, C-Dogg. I'm so sorry to hear about all that you went through to see them.

The farthest I've gone is about 3 hours - from CT to Philadelphia. It also was my first Creed concert and hotforscott's right again, it's definitely a high you have to experience!!:dancing: And in case anyone's wondering, the "high" I'm talking about is the stone cold sober kind just from the awesome performance, the music, how much Scott shared with us and the "oneness" feeling I experienced that night with the rest of the fans. It's an awesome experience!!:bounce: :bounce:

Does that give you any clearer picture of what Creed gives us, Lechium?

creedgirl99 03-05-2003 02:24 PM

My husband and I drove from Arkansas to Chicago last December...

Dogstar 03-05-2003 03:09 PM

Drove from Philly to Fort Wayne, Ind., Cincinnati and State College Pa...The last concert was in my back yard: Philly...I would say about 1,500 miles total :)...If it's within 12 or 13 hours of drive time, I'm there.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-05-2003 03:26 PM

Hey Dogstar,

What was wrong with the crowd at State College? from the DVD I bought it seemed they were not into as much as others shows. I think that pissed Scott off . That's when he walked off and said he wasn't coming out till everyone got out of their seats. Not to mention Marks guitar going out on Freedom Fighter. But it seemed half way through Scott was into it and so was the crowd. The best thing you see about that DVD is that Scott is human and it definately a must have show. Now if I could get that one in Chicago.

hotforscott 03-05-2003 04:51 PM

There is a thread about that somewhere Mr. TN. I remember it being talked about. I cannot imagine people sitting down at a Creed show. Crazies.

Dogstar 03-05-2003 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Hey Dogstar,

What was wrong with the crowd at State College? from the DVD I bought it seemed they were not into as much as others shows. I think that pissed Scott off . That's when he walked off and said he wasn't coming out till everyone got out of their seats. Not to mention Marks guitar going out on Freedom Fighter. But it seemed half way through Scott was into  it and so was the crowd. The best thing you see about that DVD is that Scott is human and it definately a must have show. Now if I could get that one in Chicago.

They were having technical difficulties for sure and there was a delay of sorts. Yeah, he definitely was ticked off that people were sitting. I don't blame him. I'd never heard of people sitting at a Creed show. Things got better despite a power outage after about four or five songs and the recurring problem with Mark's amps and stuff. They were determined to persevere...Yes, I was glad he yelled at the people and that he showed he is indeed human. Those people in the seats deserved to be chastised! I'll have to get that DVD. I agree, it's a must-have!

hotforscott 03-05-2003 08:29 PM

That's it. I forgot about the tech. problems. I knew it was something.

JenRN 03-05-2003 09:11 PM

How are you all getting this DVD?:confused:

hotforscott 03-05-2003 09:14 PM

A guy posted them on here once. He has 3, 20.00 a peice and 5.00 shipping. I sent him a money order for 65.00 and I haven't gotten mine yet, I think a lot of people have though so I am not worried.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-05-2003 10:30 PM

I can give you his address, I still have it. When I got it it was one for $15 and 3 for [email protected] that's the address.

creedfan47a 03-05-2003 10:32 PM

The furthest I've been for my one and only Creed concert was about a 20 minute drive. :P They played at our Entertainment Centre which is pretty close to me.

hotforscott 03-05-2003 10:45 PM

You got lucky, I guess when a bunch of people ordered he decided to up it. I will be glad to get them though.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 03-06-2003 08:45 AM

I've noticed he is also selling them on Ebay . Buy it now price for $19.99

Moonshine 03-06-2003 09:11 PM

Don't know the mileage, but last December I traveled from Manchester, NH to Milwaukee, WI to meet up with a fellow Creed Freak. From there we traveled on to Chicago. All in all, a great trip except for the fact that a 3 hour return flight to NH turned into a 20 hour return flight to NH through GA due to weather!:wtf: