CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Interview with Scott and Jaclyn (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12049)

crest tattoo 07-24-2008 07:17 PM

Re: Interview with Scott and Jaclyn

I needed that. I've been wondering WTH he has been doing. I still hope 8-8-8 is real!!:confused:

Lost Tiger 08-07-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Well, if he made more hit music people would know who he was.

ah.. maybe he just doesnt want to be a part of fame anymore. so it prob doesnt bother him. but who am i to judge.. im prob wrong

Stappishot 08-12-2008 06:29 PM

I think he wants the fame bad! He just hasn't had very good luck with it lately. Him nor Jaclyn. But Jaclyn is getting more of it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Tiger
ah.. maybe he just doesnt want to be a part of fame anymore. so it prob doesnt bother him. but who am i to judge.. im prob wrong

mushroomy2k 08-12-2008 06:58 PM

looks at computor,the interview keeps stopping and and reloading ect ect
wished i new how to fix it where it would play the whole interview without
messing up.have a good evening everyone.Diane

in reality 08-13-2008 06:34 PM

I thought this interview with Stapp and his wife was a good move for him. They even called them a new "power couple," The reworked Broken song on myspace is nicely done. Now he just needs to get the new single out. ;)

Stappishot 08-14-2008 10:43 AM

Im sorry, "Power couple" was a stretch. :wtf:

Chase 08-14-2008 03:44 PM

... and to call the reworked "Broken" "nicely done" is also a bit of a stretch. :wtf:

nagpo 08-14-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
... and to call the reworked "Broken" "nicely done" is also a bit of a stretch. :wtf:

just go to the AB forum. Don't be a hater.

Redeemer 08-15-2008 01:31 PM

He reworked "Broken"? Oooooooo... *runs off*

*runs back*

Wait... why don't I have Scott Stapp added? I could've sworn I added him like six months ago. Argh!! *shakes fist at MySpazz*

Chase 08-15-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
just go to the AB forum. Don't be a hater.

I've supported this guy since '97... I have every right to speak freely about his music. Having an opinion isn't being "a hater." I've supported him since the early days of Creed to his post-Creed days as an alcoholic prick, to his weak solo effort, to now. I think he owes the people who are putting money in his pockets some new and original music. Not a reworked version of a cheesy ballad in which he sounds vocally constipated.

Go to the Holy Temple of Stapp, Passion Breeds Followers.

crest tattoo 08-23-2008 06:56 PM

Chase, I have to say I know how you're feeling. I was/am a huge Stapp fan. I worshipped the stage. I too am pretty fed up, although I know when anything comes out, I'll be right there. I know it. I think he should feel like shit knowing that it was said 8-8-8 would have new music out, and then nothing. No explanation or whatever! Oh, but now, the new video says in a month, there'll be a huge announcement. I guess that means by March, we should know if he is doing anything or not then.:mad:

TrulyAmazing 08-24-2008 09:31 PM

:D well aside from all of that i see a great engery a great vibe a lot of old school stapp in his performing engery which we have not seen in a while And there is no denying that his vocals sounded better then i,ve heared since the ending of the last tour with creed also i can see his engery drawing a lot of a younger fan base as well and thats my 2 cents back to you boys

crest tattoo 08-25-2008 01:43 PM

Just, why oh why, tell me please did he cut his hair off??? Looks more like an inmate than a rocker! What will fly when he is head banging, I ask you.

Dogstar 08-30-2008 09:54 PM

Yikes, how short is it? I haven't seen any recent pics.

nagpo 08-30-2008 10:46 PM

he shaved it all off