CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ROFL @ Mullet's Policy! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8996)

RMadd 04-20-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yeah but i don't fall under u.s law considering i'm on the other side of world! ;) now excuse me i'm going to piss off the r.i.a.a and download some american music! :laugh: jk

i don't think you understand what Al meant there, fella... he's saying he can prosecute you if you were to piss him or steve off by doing illegal shit on here

aussiecreeder 04-20-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i don't think you understand what Al meant there, fella... he's saying he can prosecute you if you were to piss him or steve off by doing illegal shit on here

yeah i know i really could get in trouble, just having a bit of fun. so is king x going to dragged into court soon? lol

TeriB19 04-20-2005 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
so is king x going to dragged into court soon? lol

No, since he falls into the "I'm Canadian" loophole, we're just going to take him out to the desert and have him whacked.

Anna1011 04-20-2005 06:12 AM

hahahaha great

aussiecreeder 04-20-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
No, since he falls into the "I'm Canadian" loophole, we're just going to take him out to the desert and have him whacked.

sounds kinky! ;)

Bridge of Clay 04-20-2005 01:03 PM

Awesome!!!

Just to make it clear:

If I post a thread about something I'm selling (on e-bay or not), is it a spam? :(

And if I pimp Submersed's new CD is in stores, is it a spam? :(

lol! just asking doesn't offend anybody!

fluttergirl 04-20-2005 01:26 PM

ummmmmm
*looks around*
i missed something....

RMadd 04-20-2005 01:44 PM

if you look near the top of the page in the "Chat-O-Rama" thread listing page, there's a policy posted separate from everything else by Al (Mulletman) w/ regard to a couple of spammers (i.e. posting links to win an ipod & shit like that) on here yesterday. just read it, it's pretty hilarious.

fluttergirl 04-20-2005 01:47 PM

mk.

fluttergirl 04-20-2005 01:48 PM

heh heh.
very nice.

Mulletman 04-20-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Awesome!!!

Just to make it clear:

If I post a thread about something I'm selling (on e-bay or not), is it a spam? :(

And if I pimp Submersed's new CD is in stores, is it a spam? :(

lol! just asking doesn't offend anybody!

Thats different, if you look above, Xenox pushed his local band here. He comes every other week and gives updates about his band. He usually does it in the Music Matters section so I didnt delete it, why he did it in chat this time is beyond me. If you are going to "pimp" a cd like that do it in the music matters section.

As for the eBay deal, yea, we charge your ass. Basically it comes down to this -- Does the poster benefit from his post in anyway? Being told you're cool or that you suck doesnt apply. But if you gain anything from it (i.e. money, products, etc...) then yea. Now if you happen to be cruising through eBay or elsewhere and find something that we might want to know about, related to this website or just because we have to, then that might be ok.

Steve 04-20-2005 03:23 PM

But In Marcos' favor, he can post about something he's selling on eBay, because Marcos is cool like that. But everone else has to play $2k :D

RMadd 04-20-2005 03:59 PM

can i pimp my hoes free of charge on here?

Bridge of Clay 04-20-2005 04:22 PM

heh! awesome!!! cheers, Steve! you're the man!

I just asked out of curiosity. I'm not selling anything, but if I was... I'd post here to let people know.

but in all honesty, I think the new rule is fair and right. Gotta hate the spammers! lol

Mulletman 04-20-2005 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
can i pimp my hoes free of charge on here?

What hoes?